• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rittenhouse's lawyer tells the truth

write on

Senator
I'm sure it won't be long before fox news sends dog whistles for their viewers to attack him.

"To me – and I know people will go nuts when I say this – but there’s too many guns in our society. And that might seem like a hollow statement coming from me. I do own firearms. I don’t conceal carry. I don’t want to carry a firearm. I think too many people run around with guns in our society. And I represent a lot of people who have legal conceal carry permits who get into it, they pull the gun and there’s problems from there, whether they’re under the influence of alcohol or they use it to threaten somebody. I wish our society–I wish our society wasn’t perceived as being so dangerous that people needed to arm themselves. I’m old enough when I remember you couldn’t carry a gun."

1637525235051.png

And not only for that statement. He seems to have a problem with fox new's propaganda.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
I'm sure it won't be long before fox news sends dog whistles for their viewers to attack him.

"To me – and I know people will go nuts when I say this – but there’s too many guns in our society. And that might seem like a hollow statement coming from me. I do own firearms. I don’t conceal carry. I don’t want to carry a firearm. I think too many people run around with guns in our society. And I represent a lot of people who have legal conceal carry permits who get into it, they pull the gun and there’s problems from there, whether they’re under the influence of alcohol or they use it to threaten somebody. I wish our society–I wish our society wasn’t perceived as being so dangerous that people needed to arm themselves. I’m old enough when I remember you couldn’t carry a gun."

View attachment 67059

And not only for that statement. He seems to have a problem with fox new's propaganda.

From your article...

"Cuomo replied, “And when you settled a dispute with your hands and not a weapon, if at all.” "

Cuomo being a larger than average man likes the idea he could victimize others with impunity. His manly retort is fundamentally no different than the pugilistic character of a Proud Boy. ha ha

P.S. I had not idea Warren Burger was such a legal idiot concerning the right to "keep and bear arms." The plain language of it.

write on

Senator
From your article...

"Cuomo replied, “And when you settled a dispute with your hands and not a weapon, if at all.” "

Cuomo being a larger than average man likes the idea he could victimize others with impunity. His manly retort is fundamentally no different than the pugilistic character of a Proud Boy. ha ha

P.S. I had not idea Warren Burger was such a legal idiot concerning the right to "keep and bear arms." The plain language of it.
You try to derail the thread by whining about cuomo- when the topic is what rittenhouse's lawyer said.

Littly squirt rittenhous made sure he had what made up for size, didn't he?

Then we get his bawling ass in court.

Don't think that his show of being a lost innocent kid didn't have anything to do with the jury's decision. His act was oscar worthy.

You can tell by the way he allowed faux newz to almost sleep with him. Video of him just waking up?!

Now lie and say that you can't see it.

God of War

Governor
You try to derail the thread by whining about cuomo- when the topic is what rittenhouse's lawyer said.
I read your article and quoted it. No derailment at all.

You sound like someone who doesn't want women to be able to protect themselves from assault. Why would you want that? What are you up to?
Put your ass on the line to protect your society and see what happens to you.

Don't think that his show of being a lost innocent kid didn't have anything to do with the jury's decision. His act was oscar worthy.
You smart, jury dumb. Typical leftist who thinks so very highly of himself.

You can tell by the way he allowed faux newz to almost sleep with him. Video of him just waking up?!
Haven't seen it. Why, are you sexually excited about it? You related to Rosenbaum. Rosenbaum your uncle? You his?

See what? Your excited sexual state over this topic? ha ha

Last edited:

write on

Senator
I read your article and quoted it. No derailment at all.

You sound like someone who doesn't want women to be able to protect themselves from assault. Why would you want that? What are you up to?

Put your ass on the line to protect your society and see what happens to you.

You smart, jury dumb. Typical leftist who thinks so very highly of himself.

Haven't seen it. Why are you sexually excited about it? You related to Rosenbaum. Rosenbaum your uncle? You his?

See what? Your excited sexual state over this topic? ha ha
The truth triggers some right wingers.

You've purposely lost the idea of what used to be conservative.

The republican party has a minority leader of a bunch of fascist freshmen running their party and all are enjoying it.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

wait..for years you leftist have posted a 17 year old is a child......must they be Black for leftist to say than and not White?

There's more guns than there are people in America and even 'Liberal Gun Club' and 'Girls With Guns' are now not going to allow criminals to keep them scared anymore.....

Especiall true in Oklahoma where you reside :cool:
Run on down to NW 19th street or out to Pony when bars close and jump in those cowboys faces with your bullshit........I'm betting you don't have the balls to do that!

Explains why you hide from me edited:)

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
The truth triggers some right wingers.

Conservatives OWN the truth. It's what makes you lefties want to goose step all over America's liberties.

You've purposely lost the idea of what used to be conservative.

There is NOTHING conservative about LYING about the Second Amendment. No true conservative believes what LEFT WING BERGER DOES.

The republican party has a minority leader of a bunch of fascist freshmen running their party and all are enjoying it.

Only our critics are fascist, and you left wing people prove it every time you post.

reason10

Governor

View attachment 67059

Actually, the cities with the toughest anti-Second Amendment laws have the worst murder rate in the country. Berger is an idiot.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 67059

Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer is right on. If not for the NRA/GOP and insecure white guys, we wouldn't be heading toward shoot outs on every corner.
The USA is #1 in gun ownership. It's insane.

Top 10 Countries with Highest Gun Ownership (Civilian guns owned per 100 people):
  1. United States - 120.5
  2. Falkland Islands - 62.1
  3. Yemen - 52.8
  4. New Caledonia - 42.5
  5. Serbia - 39.1 (tie)
  6. Montenegro - 39.1 (tie)
  7. Uruguay - 34.7 (tie)
  8. Canada - 34.7 (tie)
  9. Cyprus - 34
  10. Finland - 32.4

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer is right on. If not for the NRA/GOP and insecure white guys, we wouldn't be heading toward shoot outs on every corner.
The USA is #1 in gun ownership. It's insane.

Top 10 Countries with Highest Gun Ownership (Civilian guns owned per 100 people):
  1. United States - 120.5
  2. Falkland Islands - 62.1
  3. Yemen - 52.8
  4. New Caledonia - 42.5
  5. Serbia - 39.1 (tie)
  6. Montenegro - 39.1 (tie)
  7. Uruguay - 34.7 (tie)
  8. Canada - 34.7 (tie)
  9. Cyprus - 34
  10. Finland - 32.4
USA is #1 in many things

Red blooded American

Council Member

View attachment 67059

Left wing hate tried putting an innocent man behind bars. Focus.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Will Rittenhouse lawyer represent the black felon whose gun went off at Atlanta airport this morning?

)after they catch him, he grabbed his gun and ran)