• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rittenhouse's lawyer tells the truth

write on

Senator
Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer is right on. If not for the NRA/GOP and insecure white guys, we wouldn't be heading toward shoot outs on every corner.
The USA is #1 in gun ownership. It's insane.

Top 10 Countries with Highest Gun Ownership (Civilian guns owned per 100 people):
  1. United States - 120.5
  2. Falkland Islands - 62.1
  3. Yemen - 52.8
  4. New Caledonia - 42.5
  5. Serbia - 39.1 (tie)
  6. Montenegro - 39.1 (tie)
  7. Uruguay - 34.7 (tie)
  8. Canada - 34.7 (tie)
  9. Cyprus - 34
  10. Finland - 32.4
I cringe whenever I read from the right wing that the reason they 'fight' for their 2nd Amendment right as if it will make any kind of difference if the government, who they hate, is onboard with them- specifically the military, who took an oath that they conveniently forgot that would fight against their fascism.

But I'm not naive. I can see how they think the military would fight on their side- just look at the corrupt law enforcement across the nation.

write on

Senator
Didn't your people try to hang bogus murder charges on an innocent Rittenhouse?
Better back up there, skipper.

The thing is, I'm not the only left winger that thought he would be found not guilty. My problem, as is with most on the left, is that when it comes to any kind of law enforcement from cops- to prison quards, the system is broke because it favors the fascist right wing.

We're fvcked!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Better back up there, skipper.

The thing is, I'm not the only left winger that thought he would be found not guilty. My problem, as is with most on the left, is that when it comes to any kind of law enforcement from cops- to prison quards, the system is broke because it favors the fascist right wing.

We're fvcked!
Like with Brooks

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I cringe whenever I read from the right wing that the reason they 'fight' for their 2nd Amendment right as if it will make any kind of difference if the government, who they hate, is onboard with them- specifically the military, who took an oath that they conveniently forgot that would fight against their fascism.

But I'm not naive. I can see how they think the military would fight on their side- just look at the corrupt law enforcement across the nation.

They want the 2nd amendment, shooting and saying "I was sooo scared. sob, sob" to get off on self defense......to trump the 1st amendment.
They want to be able to shoot those using their 1st amendment right to protest. You know, the BLM protests....mostly people of color.

I know the Secty of Defense wants to clean out the wannabe fascists from military ranks and I'm hoping police depts everywhere are doing the same.

EatTheRich

President
NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS

Jury disagrees with you
It was that or get shot by “Maserati Mike.” Pretending that the foregone conclusion of this farce is the same as the verdict of an impartial jury in a fair trial is just one more example of your gaslighting.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It was that or get shot by “Maserati Mike.” Pretending that the foregone conclusion of this farce is the same as the verdict of an impartial jury in a fair trial is just one more example of your gaslighting.
Not guilty of all counts

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They want the 2nd amendment, shooting and saying "I was sooo scared. sob, sob" to get off on self defense......to trump the 1st amendment.
They want to be able to shoot those using their 1st amendment right to protest. You know, the BLM protests....mostly people of color.

I know the Secty of Defense wants to clean out the wannabe fascists from military ranks and I'm hoping police depts everywhere are doing the same.
Like at the Kenosha Christmas Parade?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, the jury said so.

And we all know that juries can be wrong, either way.
The jury is the Law.........appears you've never had to pull jury duty........are you a Felon?

12 Americans that have to endure weeks of a damn trial that shouldn't have been for a damn prosecutor trying to put a star on his legacy

When you were on trial did you pull for the Prosecutor or your Defense att?

reason10

Governor
Of course he's an idiot to you. But sane Republicans beg to differ.
Most of America is made up of sane Republicans, better known as free market conservative Republics, who reelected Trump in a landslide, (only to have voter fraud give that office to Joe).

Most of America knows the Second Amendment. There are a handful of RINOS who believe they need to make nice with the Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS and their American allies, the Democratic Party.

In 22, the Democrats will be out of power. in 24, President Trump will win his third landslide and fix what ISIS, The Taliban, Al Qaeda and the Democrats broke.