• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

RNC says you are a traitor

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Who? A top Key Man. lol

I suggested you quit and not make it worse, but you didn't and it just got worse. Seriously give it up.
What? Who is the "Top Key Man" you refer to?

A fuming fundraising text from the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) has angered Trump-supporting conservatives after it called them “traitors” for not donating enough money to the GOP.

Your suggestions are obviously very important to me...which is why I give them all the consideration they deserve.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You just lied. He never promise to release his tax returns.

And your second lie. He did release his tax returns. They have been on audit by the IRS since even ten years before he ran for public office.

He just didn't give them to left wing news rags to drool all over and lie about.

But legally he released them.

So you lied twice.
Oh, so he "released" his tax returns to the IRS? Hilarious....Every other presidential candidate since Carter has released them to the voters.

Trump seems to think sending them to the IRS is not releasing them since he claimed he would release them when the audit is done....please explain...

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Oh, so he "released" his tax returns to the IRS? Hilarious....Every other presidential candidate since Carter has released them to the voters.

Trump seems to think sending them to the IRS is not releasing them since he claimed he would release them when the audit is done....please explain...

Just like Hillary's phony tax return

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama said elections aren't rigged, he lied.
1. The post I responded to claimed Trump was the most honest president ever. I've proven that to be a lie.
2. What election was rigged? Saying it doesn't make it so. You have to have evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You first.
I keep waiting for right wingers like you to do more than just yell out that I've lied. Prove it. Of course, you cannot, because I haven't. That is just your goto tactic when you are losing the debate and have nowhere else to go.