• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Roger Stone Will Get a Mistrial Thanks to Tomeka Hart

Bugsy McGurk

President
She had to answer the question "can you be impartial" which in retrospect is clearly a lie. That said she should be arrested herself for perjury
This is quite amusing coming from a crew supporting GOP senators who orchestrated the impeachment trial outcome with Trump and then swore to be “impartial jurors.”

;-)

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
This is quite amusing coming from a crew supporting GOP senators who orchestrated the impeachment trial outcome with Trump and then swore to be “impartial jurors.”

;-)
I agree with you, there was not one impartial juror in the entire impeachment charade. Glad that you finally came around

TBLee

Governor
Yea, I don't buy that having an pre-formed opinion of Trump means you have an pre-formed opinion of Stone.
I disagree, I believe she was actively involved in expressing her dislike of Trump, too bad she wasn't honest and forthcoming about it during her Jury interview. If she has been, she would not have been allowed to serve on the jury, let alone be the jury foreman.

I disagree, I believe she was actively involved in expressing her dislike of Trump, too bad she wasn't honest and forthcoming about it during her Jury interview. If she has been, she would not have been allowed to serve on the jury, let alone be the jury foreman.
If political opinions disqualified people from sitting on a jury then literally no one in this country would be a juror.

TBLee

Governor
If political opinions disqualified people from sitting on a jury then literally no one in this country would be a juror.
There is a difference between a political opinion, and a political bias. She had an obvious political bias. She should not have been on that jury.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
From the Daily Mail
  • Tomeka Hart revealed on Wednesday that she was foreperson on Stone jury
  • Hart unsuccessfully ran for Congress in Tennessee as a Democrat in 2012
  • She is also a former Memphis City Schools Board President
  • Her social media shows a long history of anti-Trump comments
  • She called Trump supporters racists and tweeted about Stone case before trial

AND THE LAWYERS FOR STONE KNEW THIS, WOW!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
There is a difference between a political opinion, and a political bias. She had an obvious political bias. She should not have been on that jury.
BUT YET STONES ATTORNEYS DID NOT DISQUALIFY HER - imagine that - oh the FOX outrage !

TBLee

Governor
BUT YET STONES ATTORNEYS DID NOT DISQUALIFY HER - imagine that - oh the FOX outrage !
If she wasn't honest when questioned, why would Stone's attorney have disqualified her. They went on what answers she gave, and I do not believe for one moment that she was honest and forthcoming when asked about her bias. If she had been, there is no way she would have been on that jury.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The woman kept her close association with the Democrat party secret so she would be put on the jury. THAT is corruption, she deliberately denied the man a fair trial. Yes, her deceit should result in his verdict being overturned.
May you never be on the receiving end of such evil.
NO SHE DIDN'T, IT WAS ALL OUT THERE FOR ANYONE TO SEE, KIND OF HARD TO KEEP A POLITCAL CAMPAIGN A SECRET - OH WAIT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT ?

1581689381783.png

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
If she wasn't honest when questioned, why would Stone's attorney have disqualified her. They went on what answers she gave, and I do not believe for one moment that she was honest and forthcoming when asked about her bias. If she had been, there is no way she would have been on that jury.
c'MON MAN - how do you hide running for congress, seriously - explain that. Hey I ran for congress and got thousands of votes but no one knew about it ! Stone's attorney's must be dumber than dirt

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Proof she wasn't honest please, I am sure Fox or Breitbart has some faux post about it

TBLee

Governor
c'MON MAN - how do you hide running for congress, seriously - explain that. Hey I ran for congress and got thousands of votes but no one knew about it ! Stone's attorney's must be dumber than dirt
Man...lol It will be interesting to see where this goes. Could be a mistrial, could be at sentencing Stone gets 9 years, could be he gets 2 years. We will know next week.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I agree, VP Trump* will get HIS JUDICIAL branch to declare a mistrial, then next we will have every host at CNN and MSNBC up on trial for being mean to VP Trump* and the base will clap and cheer all the way to the gallows

Sen. Collins, yes you were right - he learned his lesson and that lesson is " I will do whatever I want , when I want and to whom I want "

TBLee

Governor
Proof she wasn't honest please, I am sure Fox or Breitbart has some faux post about it
I am going with the fact that she was allowed on the jury. Really proof in itself. It she had admitted to her Political bias, she would have been excused from being on the jury.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Man...lol It will be interesting to see where this goes. Could be a mistrial, could be at sentencing Stone gets 9 years, could be he gets 2 years. We will know next week.
So know rebuttal to the campaign being a " secret event" and Stone's lawyers being dumber than dirt

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You are the one accusing her of perjury. She is innocent till proven guilty.
She will not be proven guilty unless charged. Her online history clearly shows she lied about impartiality and that all attorneys present failed to check the juror and that stone was denied a fair trisl