• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Romney invokes Reagan a lot.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Eh, Bobby.........who should he "invoke"..............'O'

I don't care much for 'Romey'............but, I would vote for any snake in 12 other than 'O'............

GordonGecko

President
Eh, Bobby.........who should he "invoke"..............'O'

I don't care much for 'Romey'............but, I would vote for any snake in 12 other than 'O'............
So there's no reason for Romney not to sell you out and become more Centrist, is there? He'll never lose your vote. You're irrelevant to him.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Romney's looking for bundlers?

we've got a Bush bundler in Ohio.........Tom Noe serving 20 years in prison - 2 years for that bundling and 18 for grand theft.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bush-41 more than Dubya. He can't "talk cowboy". :)
Do you really have NO LIFE other than PJ now and or other frays..............my gawd reptile.........ya got to be the most loneliness person, I've ever known.....met.

Of course, I can understand why NO living human wants anything to do with you...........

:).............having to post ya azz off for $15,000 now, ain't ya...............wait........of course ya give ALL ya jack bucks to Charity..........of course!....:yo:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Come to think of it,he's a Nixon Republican too. He should be truthful Dawg,but I understand why he won't.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So there's no reason for Romney not to sell you out and become more Centrist, is there? He'll never lose your vote. You're irrelevant to him.
Reppy..........I'd vote for SATAN.before I'd vote for 'O'..............not much difference...IMO

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As long as he isn't a LBJ liberal.............I'm down with anyone but Obama in 12...........

GordonGecko

President
Reppy..........I'd vote for SATAN.before I'd vote for 'O'..............not much difference...IMO
So again....your ideology can easily be scrapped by Romney and he'll still get your vote. ABO gives him free rein to do whatever he wants. He has no FEAR of you...does he?

Council Member
Making zillions of dollars is great, but doing it at the expense of hard working Americans is call ROMNEYISM. Do you think this is the reason the Reagen ran for office.

Romney want to do things quietly in back rooms if you want to talk about things, kind of reminds you of an energy policy with Cheney/Bush. Wasn't that the same policy they had, oil men and republicans in the same closed door meetings that no one kept notes.