• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Romney plays the long ball. Votes guilty.

llovejim

Current Champion
Make sure you don't run away and log off Jim before answering

No gym that's not what it means.

I am threatening you gym. Your abject lies and insults have reached their peak.

You want to re-read what I posted for one final time or should I just shut you off?
so you can accuse me of lying, which is a goddamn lie, as all the facts I have shown attest, but if I prove you are a liar, using facts, that shit is way out of line. you are sick. seriously. there is something wrong with you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
try being honest and thinking about how many people in this country have been found guilty in COURT, with a much higher bar, of bribery with less evidence....how much do you need? good god. a signed confession? a recording

So, you want a recording:

There's 4th place Joe :cool:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
imagine being so completely lost in fantasy you accuse romney of being dishonest and only out for himself,NOT GODDAMN TRUMP!!

what is wrong with you people?
You sound like Barry's Preacher Rev. Wright

Jen

Senator
Mitt is IT!!

Mitt Romney 2024
Mitt needs to leave the GOP.
But it just might be Mitt in 2024. The Democrats have absolutely no candidate looming to take the lead in 2024........ all the young ones have soiled themselves running this time. But there's stalwart Mitt...........still looking for his win. Any win will do.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Mitt needs to leave the GOP.
But it just might be Mitt in 2024. The Democrats have absolutely no candidate looming to take the lead in 2024........ all the young ones have soiled themselves running this time. But there's stalwart Mitt...........still looking for his win. Any win will do.
Mitt the Twit in 2024, I can see all the kids w/white shirts and ties on bikes now going door to door for Mitt...………...

Mitt is IT!!

Mitt Romney 2024
I dont see Mitt Romney rocketing to relevance with taxpayers and families who feel abandoned by the system, simply because he voted to impeach.

This guy is a political chameleon and carpetbagger: billionaire hedge fund mogul; Massachusetts governor; Utah senator; failed presidential wannabe; Washington insider.

Not my candidate. I cant name any of his principles or core beliefs. Does he have any?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I dont see Mitt Romney rocketing to relevance with taxpayers and families who feel abandoned by the system, simply because he voted to impeach.

This guy is a political chameleon and carpetbagger: billionaire hedge fund mogul; Massachusetts governor; Utah senator; failed presidential wannabe; Washington insider.

Not my candidate. I cant name any of his principles or core beliefs. Does he have any?
He'll run again. Whether he's got it....doubtbit