• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Romney plays the long ball. Votes guilty.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
pelosi was not in charge of the impeachment. why do you post when you have no clue about what is going on? good god. as i have posted before- bribery is against the law if it is even offered- it does not have to be successful!! try to freaking remember shit for more than a week or two.

www.law.cornell.edu › Wex
Bribery | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

Bribery refers to the offering, giving, soliciting, or receiving of any item of value as a means of influencing the actions of an individual holding a public or legal duty.
odd how NONE of the articles discuss bribery.......

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
how can you misremember what somebody told you to do and you did it? try to think and be honest, do you think mulvaney is an idiot? that he could actually misremember being told to freeze the aid? and that is more likely than him changing his story once trump and his team told him it was very damaging, go into "i must have misremembered mode?" good god. nobody is that stupid. quit faking it.

you have to be lying or you have to be incredibly stupid. you have 3 high up trump confidants and cronies, among all the others who were not as close, specifically saying trump ordered the aid withheld to force Ukraine to work with rudy to look into the bidens from 3 years ago, not corruption in general, for his own political gain.

bolton, mulvaney and sondland. and his phone call, and the texts between volker and sondland and taylor. quit lying.
calling staff stupid...not a good idea.......

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
how can you misremember what somebody told you to do and you did it? try to think and be honest, do you think mulvaney is an idiot? that he could actually misremember being told to freeze the aid? and that is more likely than him changing his story once trump and his team told him it was very damaging, go into "i must have misremembered mode?" good god. nobody is that stupid. quit faking it.

you have to be lying or you have to be incredibly stupid. you have 3 high up trump confidants and cronies, among all the others who were not as close, specifically saying trump ordered the aid withheld to force Ukraine to work with rudy to look into the bidens from 3 years ago, not corruption in general, for his own political gain.

bolton, mulvaney and sondland. and his phone call, and the texts between volker and sondland and taylor. quit lying.
Nobody said the aid was not frozen. What kind of game are you playing at? As we all know the aid was frozen numerous times over that arc of time.. as was typical for AIDS being dispersed to other countries. That too was illustrated and submit into evidence.

What is a tissue was the motivation behind it. On the one hand there is what was experienced by the principles, on the other what was perceived by others. You leverage that mistaken perception as fact, whereas I contend that it was thoroughly disabused in the trial.

you're then subsequently glossing over the facts that were submitted into evidence in the trial, mainly what was actually said by the principles, what was disabused as having been perceived by the periphery, and the factual matter that aid is held up all the time, routinely in fact.

None of which is me saying I love the guy, or the Trump is a great dude, or these done nothing wrong, and so on

What it is is me beating you down yet again with what r called facts

llovejim

Current Champion
odd how NONE of the articles discuss bribery.......
only to anyone who can read..i guess that leaves you out-

Article I: Abuse of power

Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage. President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by conditioning official United States Government acts of significant value to Ukraine on its public announcement of the investigations. President Trump engaged in this scheme or course of conduct for corrupt purposes in pursuit of personal political benefit. (hint: that is the definition of bribery...duh) In so doing, President Trump used the powers of the Presidency in a manner that compromised the national security of the United States and undermined the integrity of the United States democratic process. He thus ignored and injured the interests of the Nation.
President Trump engaged in this scheme or course of conduct through the following means:
(1) President Trump—acting both directly and through his agents Within and Outside the United States Government—corruptly solicited the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations into—
(A) a political opponent, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.; and
(B) a discredited theory promoted by Russia alleging that Ukraine—rather than Russia—interfered in the 2016 United States Presidential election.

(2) With the same corrupt motives, President Trump—acting both directly and through his agents within and outside the United States Government–conditioned two official acts on the public announcements that he had requested—
(A) the release of $391 million of United 5 States taxpayer funds that Congress had appropriated on a bipartisan basis for the purpose of providing vital military and security assistance to Ukraine to oppose Russian aggression and which President Trump had ordered suspended; and
(B) a head of state meeting at the White House, which the President of Ukraine sought to demonstrate continued United States support for the Government of Ukraine in the face of Russian aggression.

(3) Faced with the public revelation of his actions, President Trump ultimately released the military and security assistance to the Government of Ukraine, but has persisted in openly and corruptly urging and soliciting Ukraine to undertake investigations for his personal political benefit.

These actions were consistent with President Trump's previous invitations of foreign interference in United States elections.

In all this, President Trump abused the powers of the Presidency by ignoring and injuring national security and other vital national interests to obtain an improper personal political benefit. He has also betrayed the Nation by abusing his high office to enlist a foreign power in corrupting democratic elections. (again, every word in this Article I of Impeachment DESCRIBES BRIBERY...DUH)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
you haven't even tried to do that..you keep spewing total bullshit.
Course I have. You don't have shit, so now you're going to move to insulting like you always do

Sunland perceived, he didn't know shit otherwise, and that's how he testified. Fact

Aid is routinely withheld for review, just like here, fact

I can't help it if you can't stand it. That's your problem not mine

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

All your arguments have been soundly and repeatedly defeated.

Why do you cling to them?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
imagine being so completely lost in fantasy you accuse romney of being dishonest and only out for himself,NOT GODDAMN TRUMP!!

what is wrong with you people?
Where do I accuse Romney of being dishonest?

This is going to be a make or break it for you

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
only to anyone who can read..i guess that leaves you out-

Article I: Abuse of power

Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage. President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by conditioning official United States Government acts of significant value to Ukraine on its public announcement of the investigations. President Trump engaged in this scheme or course of conduct for corrupt purposes in pursuit of personal political benefit. (hint: that is the definition of bribery...duh) In so doing, President Trump used the powers of the Presidency in a manner that compromised the national security of the United States and undermined the integrity of the United States democratic process. He thus ignored and injured the interests of the Nation.
President Trump engaged in this scheme or course of conduct through the following means:
(1) President Trump—acting both directly and through his agents Within and Outside the United States Government—corruptly solicited the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations into—
(A) a political opponent, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.; and
(B) a discredited theory promoted by Russia alleging that Ukraine—rather than Russia—interfered in the 2016 United States Presidential election.

(2) With the same corrupt motives, President Trump—acting both directly and through his agents within and outside the United States Government–conditioned two official acts on the public announcements that he had requested—
(A) the release of $391 million of United 5 States taxpayer funds that Congress had appropriated on a bipartisan basis for the purpose of providing vital military and security assistance to Ukraine to oppose Russian aggression and which President Trump had ordered suspended; and
(B) a head of state meeting at the White House, which the President of Ukraine sought to demonstrate continued United States support for the Government of Ukraine in the face of Russian aggression.

(3) Faced with the public revelation of his actions, President Trump ultimately released the military and security assistance to the Government of Ukraine, but has persisted in openly and corruptly urging and soliciting Ukraine to undertake investigations for his personal political benefit.

These actions were consistent with President Trump's previous invitations of foreign interference in United States elections.

In all this, President Trump abused the powers of the Presidency by ignoring and injuring national security and other vital national interests to obtain an improper personal political benefit. He has also betrayed the Nation by abusing his high office to enlist a foreign power in corrupting democratic elections. (again, every word in this Article I of Impeachment DESCRIBES BRIBERY...DUH)

And Acquitted.

llovejim

Current Champion
Nobody said the aid was not frozen. What kind of game are you playing at? As we all know the aid was frozen numerous times over that arc of time.. as was typical for AIDS being dispersed to other countries. That too was illustrated and submit into evidence.

What is a tissue was the motivation behind it. On the one hand there is what was experienced by the principles, on the other what was perceived by others. You leverage that mistaken perception as fact, whereas I contend that it was thoroughly disabused in the trial.

you're then subsequently glossing over the facts that were submitted into evidence in the trial, mainly what was actually said by the principles, what was disabused as having been perceived by the periphery, and the factual matter that aid is held up all the time, routinely in fact.

None of which is me saying I love the guy, or the Trump is a great dude, or these done nothing wrong, and so on

What it is is me beating you down yet again with what r called facts
bullshit. you are lying. even republican senators talked to the pentagon, talked to the white house, talked to ukraine and wondered what the hell the hold up was, liar. and the goddamn GAO said TRUMP BROKE THE GODDAMN LAW IN WITHHOLDING THE AID, LIAR. WHY DO YOU LIE SO FU*KING MUCH?

www.foxnews.com › politics › gao-says-trump-admin-broke-law-ukraine
GAO says Trump administration broke law by withholding ...

Jan 16, 2020 - The Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a legal opinion on Thursday saying that President Trump's administration broke the law by ...

www.politico.com › news › 2020/01/16 › white-house-violated-the-la...
White House violated the law by freezing Ukraine aid, GAO says

Jan 16, 2020 - White House violated the law by freezing Ukraine aid, GAO says ... President Donald Trump ordered the hold on the critical security assistance ...

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
bullshit. you are lying. even republican senators talked to the pentagon, talked to the white house, talked to ukraine and wondered what the hell the hold up was, liar. and the goddamn GAO said TRUMP BROKE THE GODDAMN LAW IN WITHHOLDING THE AID, LIAR. WHY DO YOU LIE SO FU*KING MUCH?

Jan 16, 2020 - The Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a legal opinion on Thursday saying that President Trump's administration broke the law by ...

Jan 16, 2020 - White House violated the law by freezing Ukraine aid, GAO says ... President Donald Trump ordered the hold on the critical security assistance ...

Just Like Oblammo Did.

And anything within the GAO- Neither of their recommendations for correction involve arrests-fines-or impeachment.

Anything else ?

Remember People Much smarter than you defeated all these arguments

hence- Acquittal.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Jimmy's got to go all the way to the GAO...
What did they find him guilty of Jimmy? Go on Jimmy tell the truth. did the GAO report find him guilty of colluding with Russia? No. did the GAO report find him guilty of obstruction of justice? No

They're Jimmy I've done some work for you. What did the GAO find him guilty of Jimmy? As a bonus question Jimmy who else has the GAO found guilty in the past?

llovejim

Current Champion
Where do I accuse Romney of being dishonest?

This is going to be a make or break it for you
ooooohhhhh, threats.....oooooh.....how dare a common poster disagree with a moderator!! banish him! i have spoken!!

He'll switch to whatever the hell he needs to. Not running must be eating him alive

tell me, all powerful Oz, is a politician that will switch to whatever position or whatever party THE HELL HE NEEDS TO because of his insatiable thirst to become president NOT FIT THE DEFINITION OF BEING DISHONEST, much like you have been in every post so far in this thread, because of your insatiable desire to defend the gutless chickenshit liar bribing Trump?

llovejim

Current Champion
Just Like Oblammo Did.

And anything within the GAO- Neither of their recommendations for correction involve arrests-fines-or impeachment.

Anything else ?

Remember People Much smarter than you defeated all these arguments

hence- Acquittal.
HE BROKE THE LAW BY WITHHOLDING THE AID...PERIOD. SPIN IT ANY WAY YOU LIKE, TRUMP VOTER. it is part of the reason people with an IQ know the ass-hole is guilty of bribery...good god. wake the hell up.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
imagine being so completely lost in fantasy you accuse romney of being dishonest and only out for himself,NOT GODDAMN TRUMP!!

what is wrong with you people?
Make sure you don't run away and log off Jim before answering
ooooohhhhh, threats.....oooooh.....how dare a common poster disagree with a moderator!! banish him! i have spoken!!

tell me, all powerful Oz, is a politician that will switch to whatever position or whatever party THE HELL HE NEEDS TO because of his insatiable thirst to become president NOT FIT THE DEFINITION OF BEING DISHONEST, much like you have been in every post so far in this thread, because of your insatiable desire to defend the gutless chickenshit liar bribing Trump?
No gym that's not what it means.

I am threatening you gym. Your abject lies and insults have reached their peak.

You want to re-read what I posted for one final time or should I just shut you off?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

lol Where did anyone say banishment ?

Lord - Ignorance and paranoia is no way to go through life.

No wonder you can't understand anything. You see words that don't exist.

llovejim

Current Champion
Jimmy's got to go all the way to the GAO...
What did they find him guilty of Jimmy? Go on Jimmy tell the truth. did the GAO report find him guilty of colluding with Russia? No. did the GAO report find him guilty of obstruction of justice? No

They're Jimmy I've done some work for you. What did the GAO find him guilty of Jimmy? As a bonus question Jimmy who else has the GAO found guilty in the past?
all the way to the GAO? like no one has ever heard of that? are you just trying to say stupid shit?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
HE BROKE THE LAW BY WITHHOLDING THE AID...PERIOD. SPIN IT ANY WAY YOU LIKE, TRUMP VOTER. it is part of the reason people with an IQ know the ass-hole is guilty of bribery...good god. wake the hell up.

He was acquitted. And the OMB Disagreed anyway- Hence It's meaningless.

GAO findings are not legally binding and no, they are not impeachable. In fact, the law provides latitude to fix issues and none of them are impeachment. Obama also "broke the law" according to the GAO

The OMB disagrees, citing past precedent of latitude being given to Presidents to manage appropriations in accordance with policy initiatives.

“We disagree with GAO’s opinion, OMB uses its apportionment authority to ensure taxpayer dollars are properly spent consistent with the President’s priorities and with the law.”