• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Romney rolls out ads in Spanish

Cicero

Mayor
Yep. Leftwingers have seriously miscalculated their approach to this critical and ever growing demographic. But due to the nature of their ideology they cannot make critical course corrections because it would mean re-examining fundamental assumptions . . . and that they are inherently incapable of doing.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Why?? Does what his great grandfather did have any effect whatsoever on what Mitt Romney does and/or believes?? What damage would the actions of his great grandfather do 80 or 100 years later to his great grandson?

Cicero

Mayor
Yes I do. All this stuff needs to be dragged out into the light of day and examined and this is because unlike the free press passes on his background that Obama received, not only is Mitten's background going to be minutely examined but the press will actively try to destroy him with it in order to protect Obama and his re-election bid. So yes, drag it out into the light of day and go over it and over it and over it until people are sick of hearing about it. That way when Obama cynically raises them as campaign issues later he will both bore the citizenry and look like a silly ass.

Enjoy.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Why?? Does what his great grandfather did have any effect whatsoever on what Mitt Romney does and/or believes?? What damage would the actions of his great grandfather do 80 or 100 years later to his great grandson?
I doubt Romney wants the social cons to be reminded of his membership in a sect that once promoted polygamy.

Cicero

Mayor
On the contrary, Romney is counting on it in order to bring up the fact that the gay marriage advocates Left are hypocrites in what they do or do not support and he will want to also point out that leftwingers are religiously intolerant and bigots.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
??

Everyone already knows he's a Mormon, and the vast majority know they promoted polygamy...doesn't seem to matter much to anyone but people like you.

Cicero

Mayor
Pssst . . . there are more youths than mature adults in most communities and so, yes, the majority of Hispanic voters were gullible youths.

Oh and also I paid attention to the countless television interviews between the Hispanic age groups at the time [and I wrote about it as well] and by far the eager to swallow Obama's "Hope and Change!" mantra were young Hispanics not the adults who damn well were old enough to know better.

Enjoy.

OldGaffer

Governor
Pssst . . . there are more youths than mature adults in most communities and so, yes, the majority of Hispanic voters were gullible youths.

Oh and also I paid attention to the countless television interviews between the Hispanic age groups at the time [and I wrote about it as well] and by far the eager to swallow Obama's "Hope and Change!" mantra were young Hispanics not the adults who damn well were old enough to know better.

Enjoy.
Enjoy this:

"Hispanics still see Obama as a better option than the current GOP field. In hypothetical head-to-head matchups among registered Hispanic voters, Obama beats former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney 68%-23% and Texas Gov. Rick Perry 69%-23%.

"The head-to-heads in many respects look like what Obama won of the Latino vote in 2008," said Mark Hugo Lopez, associate director of the Pew Hispanic Center and co-author of the report. "No matter which demographic, the Democrats are generally seen as the better party for Latinos."

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-much-as-gop/1

Obama will take the 68%, one more than he got in 2008.
Want to post anything that contradicts this poll?

OldGaffer

Governor
"Hispanics still see Obama as a better option than the current GOP field. In hypothetical head-to-head matchups among registered Hispanic voters, Obama beats former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney 68%-23% "

Tell me agin how well Romney is doing among Hispanic voters?

Cicero

Mayor
Yes, and Obama recently appointed a major La Raza [the Race] official as head of an important government office. It's understood how he panders by selecting the most ardent nation haters he can find of all races and ethnic groups, but the leftwinger's plan depends on Hispanics never wising up to how they are being played by the Left, but more and more Hispanics are now turning away from Obama and his cynical pandering and patronizing ways.

Obama's presidency woke up a lot of people who voted democrat out of habit and tradition and the last thing that the Democratic Party leadership wanted was for mainstream democrats to begin . . . thinking. Ooops!
:scared:

GordonGecko

President
Cicero will eventually contradict himself....claiming Latinos are going to be big supporters of Romney because "Republicans respect Latinos"

AND that "Latinos are stupid because they'll support Obama because he's a minority too!"

Minotaur

Governor
If true this may get uncomfortable for him because of those things you cited that are sure future ad's against Mitt. Every republicans may or may not appreciate the gesture. This is where his flip flop may start getting him into a pickle.

Cicero

Mayor
Better and better as time goes by and he brings up all of Obama's failures as president. The problem with the traditional DEM strategy is that it DEPENDS on enough people always being fooled enough of the time . . . and people across the country are beginning to think.