• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Romney the guy who has it all

Minotaur

Governor
I guess the romney Father didn't get the word along with most treeparty , i mean teaparty backers.

I can tell you one thing that I have noticed throughout life is that seldom does what a father think, that isn't a part of his child's beliefs.
Here is the funny thing about that; Someone in Utah while I lived there showed that they were related to the American known as Preisdent Obama. As a blood relative no matter the distance, or truth of the blood connetion or matter, this Mormon can now make Obama into a Mormon. And probably already has. Ha ha.

Bo-4

Senator
Tom, Mitt is the father. His son said that about Obama's birth certificate and tied it to Mitt Romney not releasing his tax info.
Correct, and then Matt caught so much flack that he sent out a tweet saying it was only a joke.

I think he's channeling The Herminator. ;-)

Council Member
The republicans have taken each other to the woodshed day after day with Romney's super packs doing most of it for him, but of course Romney is being treated with kid gloves by all the right wing reporters.
How can you vote for someone who has spent the last 6 months lying and telling half truths, and after winning will be right there saying come on guys lets be friends again.

NCmusicman

Governor
In case you didn't know, the biggest problem the USA has is that the government is $16 Trillion in debt - thanks to Obama - we are spending too much and government is too big. Romney is addressing that in a professional management manner - one that is over Obama's (and liberals) duncy head.

TomFitz

Mayor
In case you didn't know, the biggest problem the USA has is that the government is $16 Trillion in debt - thanks to Obama - we are spending too much and government is too big. Romney is addressing that in a professional management manner - one that is over Obama's (and liberals) duncy head.

No, the biggest problem the US has today is the fact that we are very slowly emerging from the worst economic collapse since 1929. Jobs, infrastructure, core investments in our future are our problems.

Debt is a long term problem, certainly. But until we get this economy going again, long term debt can wait.

And, since 75% of that debt was created by polticians you cheered for, and in all the years George W Bush was running up the tab, you didn't utter a single peep about debt, it's hypocritical of you to yell about it now.

I recall asking you repeatedly how much a commitment you were willing to make to support Mr Bush's war, which you cheered for incessantly. I asked you if you were willing to pay for that war.

And you ran away every single time.

We don't need to hear you right wing hypocrites yelling about debt. You didn't give a damm about it until January 21, 2009, and, in the unlikely event that there is a Republican in the White House this time next year, the right wing noise machine will forget that there ever was a debt issue, and so will you.