• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rough Road Ahead on Two Fronts Folks.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You ignore the facts....government does not control prices. The last time a president decided it would be a good idea, it wasn't. Remember when Nixon did it?

The four companies that were prosecuted for price fixing are an example of what government can do.

Demand declined over 2020. Prices declined as a result. Now demand has gone through the roof. You blame Biden.
Indeed. The whole of private industry suddenly became more greedy once Biden took office. Sounds like the sort of argument a hyper-partisan DNC lackey would make…alongside selecting just one or two inflated items that he feels like he can explain away. How awful for you. And on a public forum no less.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Indeed. The whole of private industry suddenly became more greedy once Biden took office. Sounds like the sort of argument a hyper-partisan DNC lackey would make…alongside selecting just one or two inflated items that he feels like he can explain away. How awful for you. And on a public forum no less.
Not all prices have gone up...

What did Biden do to cause the price of cars to go up? Nothing...so why are prices higher? Because car companies have raised prices.

Do you think inflation is really controlled by Biden? Then why are prices higher in other countries? I've shown that domestic oil production has risen from 2020 to now.

So why is gas more expensive now than in 2020? Certainly not because the Keystone pipeline construction was halted and not because there is a temporary halt to having auctions of leases on government land. The amount of time between bidding on a lease and producing oil is in years.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Not all prices have gone up...

What did Biden do to cause the price of cars to go up? Nothing...so why are prices higher? Because car companies have raised prices.

Do you think inflation is really controlled by Biden? Then why are prices higher in other countries? I've shown that domestic oil production has risen from 2020 to now.

So why is gas more expensive now than in 2020? Certainly not because the Keystone pipeline construction was halted and not because there is a temporary halt to having auctions of leases on government land. The amount of time between bidding on a lease and producing oil is in years.
Nearly everything is more costly. Inflation is historic right now. So is crime. The awful data points are legion - and the usual suspects spend all of their time excusing and explaining away. This is particularly stark, because you folks are fresh off a four year binge of bellowing about ice cream scoops and mean tweets.

Carry on. The world needs more Psakis, I guess.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You ignore the facts....government does not control prices. The last time a president decided it would be a good idea, it wasn't. Remember when Nixon did it?

The four companies that were prosecuted for price fixing are an example of what government can do.

Demand declined over 2020. Prices declined as a result. Now demand has gone through the roof. You blame Biden.
Duh, check your SS check and learn gov does control price of a drug that is so high gov increased the cost of Medicaid and experts say the pill id useless........

'Downhill,' 'divisive': Americans sour on nation's direction in new NBC News poll

What Brandon's can't handle the heat so get out of the kitchen

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If he thinks cost of meat is high now wait until he can't get any meat......

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nearly everything is more costly. Inflation is historic right now. So is Crime. The awful data points are legion - and the usual suspects spend all of their time excusing and explaining away. This is particularly stark, because you folks are fresh off a four year binge of bellowing about ice cream scoops and mean tweets.

Carry on. The world needs more Psakis, I guess.
You think crime suddenly jumped last January?

Yeah, why look for explanations when you can just blame Biden?

Did you know that murders went up 25% from 2019 to 2020?

By the way...I never posted about Trump's ice cream or his "mean" tweets. I posted about his destruction of our relationships with our allies, his sucking up to dictators like Kim Jong Un and Putin. He engaged in childish insults and attempts to demolish the free press by calling anyone who criticized him traitors....

He was the most divisive president I've ever seen...and then there is the minor problem of the "stolen election" bullshit and the attempted insurrection to keep him in power...as well as two impeachments.

Yeah...it was all about the mean tweets. Sure am glad you're a non-partisan.... :rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Duh, check your SS check and learn gov does control price of a drug that is so High gov increased the cost of Medicaid and experts say the pill id useless........

'Downhill,' 'divisive': Americans sour on nation's direction in new NBC News poll

What Brandon's can't handle the heat so get out of the kitchen
Trying to decipher your gibberish is sometime too much for me....

WTF does SS have to do with "Medicaid"? What the hell is a "pill id"?

"What Brandon's"? Brandon's what? Do you speak english is a primary language?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trying to decipher your gibberish is sometime too much for me....
So don't try and post insults

WTF does SS have to do with "Medicaid"? What the hell is a "pill id"?
Cost of Medicare is taken from SS I forgot Medicaid is Free
Is and as often as you have typo's don't be a hypocrite

"What Brandon's"? Brandon's what? Do you speak english is a primary language?
President and other than PJ leftist is known as a failure-LMFAO--"Do you speak english is a primary language?" appears you don't!

Again:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Brandon's....implies possession...as in Brandon's bicycle.

You post in pidgin English and frequently criticize others. Seems you don't like it when that comes back at you.

what the hell does this mean?

President and other than PJ leftist is known as a failure

Boltlady

Mayor
Do you have a better way of treating covid?
Ivermectin and hydroxycloriquine. Much cheaper and do as much or more than the vaccines.

It's absolutely obscene to let so many hundreds of thousands of people die just so the big pharmaceuticals can make their $billions. Many well credentialed and highly regarded doctors have stated that they had saved hundreds of lives with those 2 therapeutics before the FDA lied to the public and said they were dangerous before making them almost impossible to obtain.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Brandon's....implies possession...as in Brandon's bicycle.

You post in pidgin English and frequently criticize others. Seems you don't like it when that comes back at you.

what the hell does this mean?

President and other than PJ leftist is known as a failure
I don't care if you still posting off topic and it doesn't bother me when you post of my English while you're posting "english"

Simple majority knows Joe 'Brandon' Biden is a failure other than Joe and Pj leftist who thinks Joe is their Hero and Massa.

Ivermectin and hydroxycloriquine. Much cheaper and do as much or more than the vaccines.

It's absolutely obscene to let so many hundreds of thousands of people die just so the big pharmaceuticals can make their $billions. Many well credentialed and highly regarded doctors have stated that they had saved hundreds of lives with those 2 therapeutics before the FDA lied to the public and said they were dangerous before making them almost impossible to obtain.
No, they are not covid therapeutics. I refuse to believe you are stupid enough to believe they do anything for covid. I choose to believe you actually know that, and you aren't stupid, you are a liar. Which is worse.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member