• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rough Road Ahead on Two Fronts Folks.

Expert Doctors disagree with your the "Accountant"

Look on the back of a can of Lysol it say's fights against COVID been there for Decades, Covid is nothing new and the two treatments mentioned worked wonders in Africa

So you are lying or stupid____?
Now you are mixing the stupid and dishonest into the incomprehensible dawg special.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You are simply awash in your conspiracy bullshit....

There is little open space in Denver. Now the city is trying to allow development of an old golf course, while the people living there want it left undeveloped. You think it is the democratic mayor and city government...it isn't. It is activists who live there.

It would seem you don't think they should have a voice.

The 5,000 homes that may be permitted near me will have a dramatic impact on my quality of life. I will be attending a city council meeting tomorrow to learn more...but it is perfectly idiotic to think growth should be completely uncontrolled.

Why you bend to the conspiracies advanced by Q and the idiot in horns and tats...is beyond me.
What time is the city council meeting_______?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Expert Doctors disagree with your the "Accountant"

Look on the back of a can of Lysol it say's fights against COVID been there for Decades, Covid is nothing new and the two treatments mentioned worked wonders in Africa

So you are lying or stupid____?
So Covid has been around for decades?

The two treatments have been used for intestinal parasites and malaria...not covid.

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
So Covid has been around for decades?

The two treatments have been used for intestinal parasites and malaria...not covid.