• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rudy G: A thoroughly ridiculous liar

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The slap heard round the world

the guy should go to prison

any lesser man would have fell down

it was like a gigantic boulder hitting me

it didn't bring blood but it did leave red welts

I guess in the cowardly minds of 75-76 year old right wing blowhards that was a hard hit, I mean just saying you know ............... I have seen 4 years olds hit harder than that hahahahahahahahahahahaha
R U D Y R U D Y R U D Y R U D Y R U D Y

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The slap heard round the world

the guy should go to prison

any lesser man would have fell down

it was like a gigantic boulder hitting me

it didn't bring blood but it did leave red welts

I guess in the cowardly minds of 75-76 year old right wing blowhards that was a hard hit, I mean just saying you know ............... I have seen 4 years olds hit harder than that hahahahahahahahahahahaha
R U D Y R U D Y R U D Y R U D Y R U D Y
I'm surprised he hasn't been charged with filing a false police report.

God of War

Governor
Check this one out….

Rudy lied his ass off after someone tapped him on the back. Little did he know that it was on tape…

;-)
The tape was clearly played faster in order to minimize the impression of the actual real time incident. But I wouldn't dream of slapping an old man on the back like you bugsy. You could break a rib or keel over. Personally I saw and heard what that guy did and I feel like a bullet in the brain pane was warranted for that lefty shit face. Like where this is going Bugsy? You need to wake up to what you lefties are brewing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The tape was clearly played faster in order to minimize the impression of the actual real time incident. But I wouldn't dream of slapping an old man on the back like you bugsy. You could break a rib or keel over. Personally I saw and heard what that guy did and I feel like a bullet in the brain pane was warranted for that lefty shit face. Like where this is going Bugsy? You need to wake up to what you lefties are brewing.
Hilarious...."like a boulder"? And here you are defending the POS for filing a false report that is really motivated because the guy called him a scumbag...which he is.

God of War

Governor
Hilarious...."like a boulder"? And here you are defending the POS for filing a false report that is really motivated because the guy called him a scumbag...which he is.
If you touch someone you commit assault. A plain and simple truth the left simply does not get.

Bugsy McGurk

President
This one sees videotape evidence of his cult leaders lying but he STILL denies it.

Such awful people.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you touch someone you commit assault. A plain and simple truth the left simply does not get.
Rudy lied...a plain and simple fact. He was not bruised. He did not stumble forward.

So Trump committed assault when he pushed the Prime Minister of Montenegro?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Rudy lied...a plain and simple fact. He was not bruised. He did not stumble forward.

If the guy who tapped him on the back said “Way to go Rudy,” there would have been no police report, or any other report. But the guy called Rudy a scumbag, so Rudy and his assistant liars claimed he got whacked with force. Even when his lie is proved by the tape, they STILL lie. They are pathological liars.

God of War

Governor
Rudy is 78 years old. You have no idea what health he is in. That back slap was intentional intimidation and for a fact of law - assault.

Did he intimidate him and portend he'd beat his ass outside in the school yard? ha ha Maybe your better comparison to make would be to Nahzi_Pelosi elbowing a 12 year old girl. ha ha

Of course you bring it back to Trump because you are defective in your morals, ethics, and reasoning. Go find a woman to drive to an abortion clinic already Middler.

God of War

Governor
This one sees videotape evidence of his cult leaders lying but he STILL denies it.

Such awful people.
The only awful people are Dems who insist on grooming children in k-3 grade, who salivate at the prospect of butchering a child in the womb to sell body parts (so that Dems may live forever). Dems are not your father's Dems. Dems are a demonic force in America. They are the globalist-communist you were warned about a long time ago.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
there was no video of trump 'grabbin em by the...'.. but that sure as shit didnt stop the moaners here from claiming it to be factually so.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Rudy is 78 years old. You have no idea what health he is in. That back slap was intentional intimidation and for a fact of law - assault.

Did he intimidate him and portend he'd beat his ass outside in the school yard? ha ha Maybe your better comparison to make would be to Nahzi_Pelosi elbowing a 12 year old girl. ha ha

Of course you bring it back to Trump because you are defective in your morals, ethics, and reasoning. Go find a woman to drive to an abortion clinic already Middler.
Just like on election night when a drunken bug eyed Rudy stormed in and insisted that Trump declare victory before the votes were counted. Then proceeded to lie his ass off for over a year and a half and counting…..Rudy now claims that he was brutally assaulted when the video tape clearly shows he was tapped on the back….He is a sick, pathological liar and a real piece of shit. Defending scum like him says a lot about you.

BTW: What he did by lying and slandering those two volunteer poll workers in Georgia was the most disgusting display of disregard for the truth and for his fellow citizens I have ever witnessed. He has morphed into a really filthy scumbag of the lowest order.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The only awful people are Dems who insist on grooming children in k-3 grade, who salivate at the prospect of butchering a child in the womb to sell body parts (so that Dems may live forever). Dems are not your father's Dems. Dems are a demonic force in America. They are the globalist-communist you were warned about a long time ago.
That was a very lame effort to divert attention from your disgraceful support of Rudy’s absurd lies.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Rudy filed a false report and should be charged for it. What a snowflake!