• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rudy G: A thoroughly ridiculous liar

middleview

President
Supporting Member
cool. at issue is simple assault, per the statutes of NYC, and it is charges as such.

the court will sort it out
His charges were downgraded to third-degree assault, third-degree menacing, and second-degree harassment over the caught-on-camera attack inside the supermarket.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
One day you'll be an old man and someone will slap you hard on the back. Remember me when they do. ha ha
Rudy lied...again. He has zero credibility and the video shows clearly that there was nothing more than a pat on the back. If Rudy is bruised and the "boulder" he was hit with was that bad, why didn't he get an exam by the EMTs?

God of War

Governor
“slap you hard”…..you are SO shameless.

;-)
We saw the woman rub Rudy's back. Clearly that was assault. I see how you two (@middleview) are violent people. We've seen your kind in Antifa/BLM for some years now. Scum Democrats are violent by nature. Coercive in intent and form. Molech worshipping abortionists all of you. ha ha

Wear well slim. ha ha

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We saw the woman rub Rudy's back. Clearly that was assault. I see how you two (@middleview) are violent people. We've seen your kind in Antifa/BLM for some years now. Scum Democrats are violent by nature. Coercive in intent and form. Molech worshipping abortionists all of you. ha ha

Wear well slim. ha ha
So now the woman assaulted Rudy? She did "forcefully" rub his back...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
His charges were downgraded to third-degree assault, third-degree menacing, and second-degree harassment over the caught-on-camera attack inside the supermarket.

yep. that is correct.