• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rudy G: A thoroughly ridiculous liar

Bugsy McGurk

President
Just like on election night when a drunken bug eyed Rudy stormed in and insisted that Trump declare victory before the votes were counted. Then proceeded to lie his ass off for over a year and a half and counting…..Rudy now claims that he was brutally assaulted when the video tape clearly shows he was tapped on the back….He is a sick, pathological liar and a real piece of shit. Defending scum like him says a lot about you.

BTW: What he did by lying and slandering those two volunteer poll workers in Georgia was the most disgusting display of disregard for the truth and for his fellow citizens I have ever witnessed. He has morphed into a really filthy scumbag of the lowest order.
Those election workers need to file slander suits against Rudy, Trump, and all others who ruined their lives by lying about them. Time’s a wasting.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
there was no video of trump 'grabbin em by the...'.. but that sure as shit didnt stop the moaners here from claiming it to be factually so.
Gee...why would they say that? Could it have anything to do with the 26 women who say he did exactly that? How about the three who said they were raped by him? Couldn't have anything to do with his own words...right?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Gee...why would they say that? Could it have anything to do with the 26 women who say he did exactly that? How about the three who said they were raped by him? Couldn't have anything to do with his own words...right?
i'm sure in due time we'll see judicial process sort it out.

God of War

Governor
Rudy filed a false report and should be charged for it. What a snowflake!
Was he assaulted? Yes, he was.

Did you see the woman standing next to him put her hand on his back and rub it to make it all better? Did you Middler? Did you @Bugsy McGurk? Clearly something more happened to that 78 y.o. man who did take a step forward on the insult of assault. Then your POS Dem operative verbally abused him in public after physically assaulting him. Your POS of Dem needs a beat down in your names.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
cool. rudy and the video say this guy assaulted him so...all good,, right>

rudy is an asswipe. AND... this dude is being charged with simple assault. probably out of a job and all that...

Jack4freedom

Governor

Did you see the woman standing next to him put her hand on his back and rub it to make it all better? Did you Middler? Did you @Bugsy McGurk? Clearly something more happened to that 78 y.o. man who did take a step forward on the insult of assault. Then your POS Dem operative verbally abused him in public after physically assaulting him. Your POS of Dem needs a beat down in your names.
At least he didn’t lay down and start jerking himself off….

middleview

President
Supporting Member
cool. rudy and the video say this guy assaulted him so...all good,, right>

rudy is an asswipe. AND... this dude is being charged with simple assault. probably out of a job and all that...
There was no assault. Rudy lied, there are no bruises.

Assault: an act, criminal or tortious, that threatens physical harm to a person, whether or not actual harm is done

Jack4freedom

Governor
Is that your thing then?
Not mine but Rudy’s…We all know that you are well versed and highly inte rested in dildo implants and transexual orgasms….You started a very curious thread about those subjects. How is your field investigation going on that? Any new findings?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
There was no assault. Rudy lied, there are no bruises.

Assault: an act, criminal or tortious, that threatens physical harm to a person, whether or not actual harm is done
cool. at issue is simple assault, per the statutes of NYC, and it is charges as such.

the court will sort it out

God of War

Governor
Not mine but Rudy’s…We all know that you are well versed and highly inte rested in dildo implants and transexual orgasms….You started a very curious thread about those subjects. How is your field investigation going on that? Any new findings?
Yes, I feel that my anthropological study of the trans-male has validated my opinion and my recommendation to you is to pull your pud out and whack it off. It will bring the ease of mind you're seeking.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yes, I feel that my anthropological study of the trans-male has validated my opinion and my recommendation to you is to pull your pud out and whack it off. It will bring the ease of mind you're seeking.
I‘ll be fine, champy. But you might want to seek some help for your weird obsessions. A Rhorshack test may be in order….Just sayin’…..

God of War

Governor
I‘ll be fine, champy. But you might want to seek some help for your weird obsessions. A Rhorshack test may be in order….Just sayin’…..
Well, dwell on it. I'm sure you'll come to the recommendation sooner than later for your own mental health sake.

Bugsy McGurk

President

That was the funniest part - his toadie who “rubbed it to make it better.”

;-)