• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rudy G, Lindsey Graham, other Trump toadies subpoenaed for grand jury testimony

Bugsy McGurk

President
I know you will all be shocked at this, but L’il Lindsey Graham is refusing to comply with the subpoena…

Got that? Graham called the Georgia officials on behalf of Trump trying to get them to reverse the election outcome and give the state to Trump, and now he’s refusing to even testify as to what he did.

Team Trump in a nutshell - surreptitiously seek to corrupt the actual election results, and then obstruct the investigations as much as possible.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Graham may not have a choice in the matter... bless his heart. :)

“Should witnesses choose to challenge an order that they testify before the Special Purpose Grand Jury, the District Attorney will respond in the appropriate court to compel their appearance,” said Deputy District Attorney Jeff DiSantis.

:)Eastman asked Trump for a pardon early on -- he won't be able to claim Executive privilege in any of his testimony, from what I have read.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
No difference than the 1960's and a democrat run South and a (D) accused of killing a Black man on trial. The truth isn't what's important.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Welcome to the Kangaroo Court.

Ya know if you had elected the worst President of the last 100 years, you'd be focused on the fact that an unarmed woman was shot.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Graham may not have a choice in the matter... bless his heart. :)

“Should witnesses choose to challenge an order that they testify before the Special Purpose Grand Jury, the District Attorney will respond in the appropriate court to compel their appearance,” said Deputy District Attorney Jeff DiSantis.

:)Eastman asked Trump for a pardon early on -- he won't be able to claim Executive privilege in any of his testimony, from what I have read.
Trump’s minions, like L’il Lindsey, know that they have no legal reason to flout subpoenas. But they also know that litigating it takes time and running out the clock is always a key part of Trump’s obstruction/stonewalling strategy.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Trump’s minions, like L’il Lindsey, know that they have no legal reason to flout subpoenas. But they also know that litigating it takes time and running out the clock is always a key part of Trump’s obstruction/stonewalling strategy.
Too bad, the way Trump's cohorts obstruct the truth by using this type of strategy.

In the Georgia DA investigation aimed at Trump’s relentless efforts to reverse the actual outcome in that state…

We can anticipate the usual lawlessness of Trump’s toadies in response to the subpoenas.
Good. I hope he is dumb enough to press charges and not just issue a "report" which is what he will do.

Upwards of 35k ballots in Georgia that according to their own State Law should not have been counted (most secure election in history..:rolleyes:)

So press criminal charges against these guys, and assuming that Georgia has not "accidentally" ;) destroyed those ballots, in the discovery phase all those Trump Campaign attorneys will get to examine them all. The last thing the Whispering [Unwelcome language removed], DNC and Georgia officials want....

My guess is this DA has already gotten calls from the Installed Adminstration and the DNC state and nationally to not actually do anything................

But good luck useful idiots....

Bugsy McGurk

President
Good. I hope he is dumb enough to press charges and not just issue a "report" which is what he will do.

Upwards of 35k ballots in Georgia that according to their own State Law should not have been counted (most secure election in history..:rolleyes:)

So press criminal charges against these guys, and assuming that Georgia has not "accidentally" ;) destroyed those ballots, in the discovery phase all those Trump Campaign attorneys will get to examine them all. The last thing the Whispering [Unwelcome language removed], DNC and Georgia officials want....

My guess is this DA has already gotten calls from the Installed Adminstration and the DNC state and nationally to not actually do anything................

But good luck useful idiots....
This one fully supports Trump’s Big Lie and the obstruction of justice by the Trump cabal in covering up his crimes. In other words, a typical Trump cultist. They love lawlessness.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Hey Lindsey…you lay down with dogs you’re gonna get fleas…

In an effort to dodge the subpoena, Lindsey and his lawyers are claiming it’s part of his US Senate duties to surreptitiously call state election officials on behalf of Trump to help him shake down those officials into throwing out Biden votes. Making such frivolous arguments is required once one joins Trump’s corruption/obstruction machine.