• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rumor has it that the informant at Mar A Lago...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, I think they are quite likely design schematics. A judge isn’t gonna issue a warrant for a former president for information that is generally available and of no national security interest even if technically classified.
At one time I had a Top Secret/Siop/ESI clearance. It involved my access to nuclear targeting data, nuclear inventory on ships or on land and DefCon info as to locations that would activate. I did not have access to technical data related to equipment design or capability. I think it silly to think Trump would have requested weapon schematics...

He would have had access to inventories, especially related to navy ships at sea...he'd need to know if he wanted to order a limited strike on North Korea or for retaliation against a limited Russian strike in Europe...

God of War

Governor
You are attempting a massive deflection by attacking SS.
First....it is a rumor, not a fact.
Second...an SS agent's first duty is to protect the president's life...not to cover up his crimes.

The right wing attack on the FBI or Secret Service is reprehensible and indefensible.
You are hapless.

EatTheRich

President
What do you think he did? Break into some secret lab in a black cat suit and burgled the schematics? Understand that they NEVER would have shown him them.
No, ai think he used his accustomed techniques of blackmail, crude threats of violence, and bribery to induce a security breach.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Take the material into custody. Go to the relevant authorities. Swear out an affidavit and submit your resignation. You quit for real. You sacrifice the career for a higher reason. You know, like taking that bullet you're supposed to but this isn't an actual bullet.

That is if you know this to be a fact and you learned it inadvertently, right? Right? You didn' t snoop. And you don't run around like a skeesy rat in the background tainting all of the Secret Service.
Here is what needs to be focused on according to many experts….

1) There was a “standing order” to declassify any documents Trump managed to squirrel out of the Oval Office. It was a double secret order and was not documented.

2) These are only “process crimes” anyway, so no big deal.

3) Obama did it too.

4) The FBI planted the secretly declassified materials

5) Garland is a poopy pants and is just picking on poor Donny.

6) There is a rumor that a Secret Service agent may have informed authorities that illegal documents were stored at Trump’s Palace. That undermines the whole Secret Service agency which is paid handsomely to hide the crimes of former Presidents.

7) Use any or all of the above whenever appropriate. These are bullet proof defenses.

God of War

Governor
Here is what needs to be focused on according to many experts….

1) There was a “standing order” to declassify any documents Trump managed to squirrel out of the Oval Office. It was a double secret order and was not documented.

2) These are only “process crimes” anyway, so no big deal.

3) Obama did it too.

4) The FBI planted the secretly declassified materials

5) Garland is a poopy pants and is just picking on poor Donny.

6) There is a rumor that a Secret Service agent may have informed authorities that illegal documents were stored at Trump’s Palace. That undermines the whole Secret Service agency which is paid handsomely to hide the crimes of former Presidents.

7) Use any or all of the above whenever appropriate. These are bullet proof defenses.
This thread is about whether a Secret Service agent is the pretext of the affidavit and what that means about how all present and future protectees will react to that knowledge of the Secret Service. Do you understand that?

write on

Senator
... was a Secret Service agent.

If true, implicit trust has been broken between the Service and the protectee. All protectees can now have no confidence with their details with this precedent. Makes the task of the Secret Service much more dangerous and difficult. It puts the protectee at greater risk.

Congrats, Democrats, Biden, DoJ (Garland), FBI (Wray), and Secret Service. Your destruction of the republic continues unabated and accelerated.
I heard it was Jared.

Hmm, the plot thickens.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, ai think he used his accustomed techniques of blackmail, crude threats of violence, and bribery to induce a security breach.
Boy, nuclear codes are Changed often
You really think they haven't been since 1-20-2021

God of War

Governor
If my post was incorrect please point out how that could be...since the title is
Rumor has it that the informant at Mar A Lago...
This is what I mean about your lack of reasoning. It seems to get short circuited or something. You seem to find it offensive or logically broken to you for someone to say "If true..." and carry on a conversation off of that. What is broken with you?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This is what I mean about your lack of reasoning. It seems to get short circuited or something. You seem to find it offensive or logically broken to you for someone to say "If true..." and carry on a conversation off of that. What is broken with you?
How bizarre...you seem to think I found it offensive. I didn't. Logically broken? Yes. Given that you have the most Trumpian view of the president breaking the law...if Trump does it, well...no big deal. Let's criticize the SS agents because they may have told on him.