• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rumor has it that the informant at Mar A Lago...

God of War

Governor
What, that law enforcement officers should aid and abet Trump in his criminal acts against the United States ?

Or do you not know that SS agents are treasury agency cops ?
Totally irrelevant to the thread and sets up a straw man argument that was never made. I'm sure you're winning that straw man argument in your own mind. ha ha

write on

Senator
Totally irrelevant to the thread and sets up a straw man argument that was never made. I'm sure you're winning that straw man argument in your own mind. ha ha
What? Your bs attempt at questioning a legitimate question is beyond stupidity.

The right wing doesn't work anymore.

I'm telling you!

Wake the F up!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don’t think nuclear codes is the concern. More like deployment logistics.
Could be status reports on weapons system development...how is our hypersonic missile system coming along....how about the naval rail gun...stealthy ships...

Who packed those boxes? Who gave instructions on what to pack? Why would anyone think that Trump aides would pack top secret stuff without specific instructions?

... was a Secret Service agent.

If true, implicit trust has been broken between the Service and the protectee. All protectees can now have no confidence with their details with this precedent. Makes the task of the Secret Service much more dangerous and difficult. It puts the protectee at greater risk.

Congrats, Democrats, Biden, DoJ (Garland), FBI (Wray), and Secret Service. Your destruction of the republic continues unabated and accelerated.
And Middleoftheroad finds the whole thing funny.

What do you think a Secret Service agent should do if they find out the person they are protecting has stolen top-secret nuclear weapons materials?
A better question is. In which plot of sand will you stick your head once we find out this has nothing to do with nuclear secrets and everything to do with Jan 6, which will make the search illegal.

EatTheRich

President
A better question is. In which plot of sand will you stick your head once we find out this has nothing to do with nuclear secrets and everything to do with Jan 6, which will make the search illegal.
What, other than wishful thinking, leads you to expect that?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I doubt if this search will ever be deemed illegal by anyone who matters. Prosecutors have revealed that information regarding the affidavit could compromise several ongoing investigations. Of course Trump cultists will call it illegal but nobody really gives a rats ass what they think or say. However law enforcement is on full alert regarding these bat shit crazy Trumpers as they are not only stupid and mean but cowardly potential back shooters.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Jan 6 docs marked "Top Secret?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nice stat board. Quite the daily reminder in your sig.
Here is a stat that you might like. Las Vegas odds favor Trump not being arrested or indicted in the year 2022. To win $1000 on Trump to stay out of jail, you must bet $2200. Those who want to bet Trump IS going to be indicted this year can bet $1000 to win $1500….Before the Dems took over congress in 2018, I made a bet that Trump would be impeached in 2019….The odds were 9-1 against impeachment…I bet $500 and got paid $4500 when he was impeached late in December 2019….I have always loved betting money on political propositions. I am really tempted to be a couple grand on the FBI arresting before New Years…Seeing Trump dragged off a golf course in cuffs and cashing a $3000 ticket would be a great day!

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I heard Melanie was the leaker, she wants out of the marriage and sees this as a way out, she could do much, much, much better than that second greatest bloated gas bag