• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rural America We Are Coming

Mick

The Right is always right
The thing is they are not terrorist
But the thing is THEY ARE. Christopher Wray's recent statement on Antifa and other left wing hate groups:

"In recent days, the violence, threat to life, and destruction of property that we’ve seen in some parts of the country jeopardizes the rights and safety of all citizens, including peaceful demonstrators. It has to stop. We’re seeing people who are exploiting this situation to pursue violent, extremist agendas—anarchists like Antifa and other agitators. These individuals have set out to sow discord and upheaval, rather than join in the righteous pursuit of equality and justice. And by driving us apart, they are undermining the urgent work and constructive engagement of all those who are trying to bring us together—our community and religious leaders, our elected officials, law enforcement, and citizens alike. Many have suffered from the violence instigated through these radicals and extremists, including members of our own law enforcement family—officers killed or gravely injured while just doing their jobs, fulfilling their duty to the public by trying to keep everyone safe."

That is a brutal refuting of your nonsense. Many have suffered and some killed by the actions of these left wing "radicals and extremists".

even if the corrupt Pres. and AG say they are because they have no authority to make such declarations.
Domestic groups cannot be categorized as such so your entire bawling over "authority" is moot and pathetic. There is no such mechanism. Let's listen to the POTUS (elected by the people), FBI Director (confirmed by the Senate), and Attorney General (confirmed by the Senate). They have more authority, knowledge, and credibility on this issue than anyone. Got any better sources? You and senile Nancy Pelosi? ROFL. Yeah, I'll listen to Wray and Barr.

And you avoided my question....why aren't you anti fascist,?

Are you pro fascist?
I disavow ALL extremist hate groups and anarchists.....including Antifa. Do you?

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

FakeName

Governor
But the thing is THEY ARE. Christopher Wray's recent statement on Antifa and other left wing hate groups:

"In recent days, the violence, threat to life, and destruction of property that we’ve seen in some parts of the country jeopardizes the rights and safety of all citizens, including peaceful demonstrators. It has to stop. We’re seeing people who are exploiting this situation to pursue violent, extremist agendas—anarchists like Antifa and other agitators. These individuals have set out to sow discord and upheaval, rather than join in the righteous pursuit of equality and justice. And by driving us apart, they are undermining the urgent work and constructive engagement of all those who are trying to bring us together—our community and religious leaders, our elected officials, law enforcement, and citizens alike. Many have suffered from the violence instigated through these radicals and extremists, including members of our own law enforcement family—officers killed or gravely injured while just doing their jobs, fulfilling their duty to the public by trying to keep everyone safe."

That is a brutal refuting of your nonsense. Many have suffered and some killed by the actions of these left wing "radicals and extremists".

Domestic groups cannot be categorized as such so your entire bawling over "authority" is moot and pathetic. There is no such mechanism. Let's listen to the POTUS (elected by the people), FBI Director (confirmed by the Senate), and Attorney General (confirmed by the Senate). They have more authority, knowledge, and credibility on this issue than anyone. Got any better sources? You and senile Nancy Pelosi? ROFL. Yeah, I'll listen to Wray and Barr.

I disavow ALL extremist hate groups and anarchists.....including Antifa. Do you?

Edited
First, no, they are in fact not a terrorist group. Christopher Wrays remarks are irrelevant, he does not have the power .

And it is very telling that you cannot bring yourself to say you are anti fascist.

I don't think anyone should be afraid of those guys....They have to hide their faces, like the klan. They're cowards.
Agreed, but unfortunately, and also like the KKK, these guys are being given political legitimacy and cover by the Democrat party.

#defunddemocrats #democratsareterrorists

Mick

The Right is always right
First, no, they are in fact not a terrorist group. Christopher Wrays remarks are irrelevant, he does not have the power .
His comments mean far more than anyone you could ever cite. You're embarrassed of your ilk's evil and that's why you can't bear to admit. You honestly think the FBI Director has it out for ilk. How utterly duped and pathetic is that?

And it is very telling that you cannot bring yourself to say you are anti fascist.
I'm against all extremism and hatred.....doesn't matter the type. You are not and, hence, your desperate support for a domestic terrorist organization.

FakeName

Governor
His comments mean far more than anyone you could ever cite. You're embarrassed of your ilk's evil and that's why you can't bear to admit. You honestly think the FBI Director has it out for ilk. How utterly duped and pathetic is that?

I'm against all extremism and hatred.....doesn't matter the type. You are not and, hence, your desperate support for a domestic terrorist organization.
And yet you can't bring yourself to say you are anti fascist.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
i know. still a bunch of masked p***ies
If they’re indeed a “bunch of pu**ies then it’s no problem. Just keep President Bone Spurs, “Macho Man” out of the bunker and He will take care of them in short order. He did brag that he likes to “grab pu**y” so here’s his chance.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If they’re indeed a “bunch of pu**ies then it’s no problem. Just keep President Bone Spurs, “Macho Man” out of the bunker and He will take care of them in short order. He did brag that he likes to “grab pu**y” so here’s his chance.
sorry, i dont speak nonsensical tangent.

incidentally... i liked Randy Macho Man Savage.. quiTe the entertainer.

oooh yeaaaah...

snap in to a Slim Jim