• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rural America We Are Coming

Does ANTIFA have a uniform or identification card?

Unless it does, you're going to run into some problems if you simply ask people what they are.

Because... you know... people lie, especially when it is in their best interest.

But hey, you can pretend we're all nothing but truth-telling virtuous stalwarts on this earth and in this country... be my guest.
There are still ways to identify them once the terrorist cowards are unmasked.

Jen

Senator
Relax. Don't believe the lies. You are ok.
I am fine. It's obvious that I am fearless - I post here. That was a FYI post. It is wise to know what might be happening. You are free to believe whatever you wish - for now anyway.

FakeName

Governor
I am fine. It's obvious that I am fearless - I post here. That was a FYI post. It is wise to know what might be happening. You are free to believe whatever you wish - for now anyway.
it's not happening. it is an out right lie.

you really shouldn't believe everything that comes across Facebook or right wing media.

Colorforms

Senator
Man, you will fall for literally anything.

"Natural News has learned.... ." "Sources have told us.... " "It is possible that... ."

Yup, that's one well sourced piece of journalism there.

I bet you really believe that Antifa members are going to hop on down to Sparta Illinois and start burning farmhouses and killing livestock. Oh, and shooting lead into the water towers to poison them. Cause that, you know, will make a big statement.

dcdirtlylaundry.com! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I suggest you load up your weapons and set up on the front porch. It's going to be a long night of holding your breath and waiting for those scary Antifa guys to show up in your farmyard. Hope they don't disturb the chickens.

Hey, any War of the Worlds on the radio tonight?
CNN has run stories with less.

BobbyT

Governor
CNN has run stories with less.
This thread is about the story quoted in the TP. If you want to create a thread with all your examples of CNN stories "run with less" do so. As it is, this is boring whataboutism for which you have provided no evidence to back it up.

Colorforms

Senator
This thread is about the story quoted in the TP. If you want to create a thread with all your examples of CNN stories "run with less" do so. As it is, this is boring whataboutism for which you have provided no evidence to back it up.
My comment was about the story, and your criticism of it.

Far easier to attack the source than actually address the substance of the piece, which is why lefties opt for that tactic.

BobbyT

Governor
My comment was about the story, and your criticism of it.

Far easier to attack the source than actually address the substance of the piece, which is why lefties opt for that tactic.
I did attack the substance of the piece. It's without substantiation and without merit and a paranoid fantasy. Or, wait, you don't believe that crap do you? You seriously think Antifa is infiltrating rural America burning down farmhouses and killing livestock?

Oh, Lord.

Mick

The Right is always right
The FbI reviews all arrests, looks into group affiliations, and issues reports.
Do you have a link to said reports? All we know is that many thousands of left wingers have been arrested over the past few days for murder, vandalism, rioting, looting, assault, etc. Many other left wing criminals have yet to be caught. It's an ugly indictment on your kind.

Colorforms

Senator
I did attack the substance of the piece. It's without substantiation and without merit and a paranoid fantasy. Or, wait, you don't believe that crap do you? You seriously think Antifa is infiltrating rural America burning down farmhouses and killing livestock?

Oh, Lord.
That's another popular tactic with the fascist left. Frame the opponent's position then attack them with it. Extremely dishonest. but then dishonesty was never anything that would hold back a leftie.

BobbyT

Governor
That's another popular tactic with the fascist left. Frame the opponent's position then attack them with it. Extremely dishonest. but then dishonesty was never anything that would hold back a leftie.
That's adorable. You attacked me for not addressing the TP and when I pointed out that I did, you accuse me of doing exactly what you did, which was lie about my post. You'll do anything to avoid talking about the incredibly stupid top post. I don't blame you.

Colorforms

Senator
That's adorable. You attacked me for not addressing the TP and when I pointed out that I did, you accuse me of doing exactly what you did, which was lie about my post. You'll do anything to avoid talking about the incredibly stupid top post. I don't blame you.
Wow, how thin is your skin? I never attacked you. I said that CNN runs stories that aren't as well sourced. You consider that an attack on you?

OMG, poor Bobbie :(

Reactions: Jen

Mick

The Right is always right
You believe Antifa is coming to rural America to burn farmhouses and kill livestock??

LOL!
Are you saying left wing groups lie out of their rotted out teeth just before they gun down cops and loot businesses in the name of "justice" for a crime that has already seen a murder charge? Impressive derangement. You win the dunce award.

#blackliesmatter

FakeName

Governor
Do you have a link to said reports? All we know is that many thousands of left wingers have been arrested over the past few days for murder, vandalism, rioting, looting, assault, etc. Many other left wing criminals have yet to be caught. It's an ugly indictment on your kind.
Review.

FakeName

Governor
View attachment 52766

Your people. So should this left wing American-hating terroristic threat be taken seriously?

#BlackLiesMatter
#F***TheEvilLeft
You've been duped.

You are so sadly gulible.

Fact check: Antifa Twitter account that called for violence was fake

"the false Antifa tweets, widely circulated as screenshots, were tied to a white nationalist group attempting to spread misinformation ( here ).