• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rural America We Are Coming

FakeName

Governor
The fools need understand rural folks will set 30' up in a tree all day just to KILL something...…………..

BRING-IT-ON
No one is coming. It was a lie.

The account claiming to be Antifa and pushing that sh*t was fake and traces back to a right wing white supremacists group.

FakeName

Governor
I'm waiting for you to provide a link to review. You made the claim that the FBI puts out reports on the political ideology of every person arrested. You got one?
it's there, review.

And are you going to retract your other post, now that you know the tweets were a hoax perpetrated by a white supremecist group?

Mick

The Right is always right
it's there, review.

And are you going to retract your other post, now that you know the tweets were a hoax perpetrated by a white supremecist group?
I don't see it. Repost. You won't because you know you lied. The DOJ has never put out any report on the political ideology of every person that is arrested. Ever. You straight up lied again. Many thousands of left wingers have been rightly arrested for their crimes against humanity. Many other have gotten away with it and are still perpetrating these crimes. Your insistence to lie about this speaks volumes about you.

FakeName

Governor
I don't see it. Repost. You won't because you know you lied. The DOJ has never put out any report on the political ideology of every person that is arrested. Ever. You straight up lied again. Many thousands of left wingers have been rightly arrested for their crimes against humanity. Many other have gotten away with it and are still perpetrating these crimes. Your insistence to lie about this speaks volumes about you.
It's there. review. you can find it.

Your inability to find it when it's right here in black and white speaks volumes about you.

Mick

By the way, it is the FBI not the DOJ, and the reports deal with those arrested in the riots.
Then produce it. I've asked you repeatedly. You lied and got caught again and now you are trying to weasel away. I mean if it really exists a simple link would be easy, right?

Left winger smackdown is easy. Lulz

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Antifa terrorists are currently employed by the Democrat party to destroy black neighborhoods and kill innocent black Americans. I don't think they're heading for the suburbs, since they know they will be far outgunned and conservative areas don't tolerate the kind of wanton destruction that is integral to the blue shitholes.
Link?

FakeName

Governor
Then produce it, chump. I've asked you repeatedly. You lied and got caught again and now you are trying to weasel away. I mean if it really exists a simple link would be easy, right?

This beatdowns are far too easy. Lulz
It is there, go back a few pages. it isn't that hard.

EatTheRich

President
By the way, the man with the whip clearly is the opposite of black lives matter.

Meanwhile the US military in world war II was undeniably anti fascist.

You don't think our guys stormed the beach in Normandie because they were pro fascist do you?
The U.S. was not exactly anti-fascist.They were in an imperialist war with 2 fascist powers (Germany and Italy) while allied with another (Portugal).

BobbyT

Governor
Are you saying left wing groups lie out of their rotted out teeth just before they gun down cops and loot businesses in the name of "justice" for a crime that has already seen a murder charge? Impressive derangement. You win the dunce award.

#blackliesmatter
You're making a claim about left wing groups in a thread featuring a deranged claim that antifa is going to march to a tiny town for the purposes of burning down farmhouses and killing livestock?

It really doesn't get any more ironic than that.

BobbyT

Governor
The fools need understand rural folks will set 30' up in a tree all day just to KILL something...…………..

BRING-IT-ON
You fools need to understand that this whole thing is made up. No one is marching on small rural towns to burn down farmhouses and kill livestock.

Good grief you internet warriors will take any opportunity to get all het up fantasizing about killing folks. Calm down boy, no one's comin' for your cow.

BobbyT

Governor
Why are right wingers so easily tricked?

White House deletes video after fake news about Antifa staging bricks and weapons debunked

Video received more than a million views before being removed
This thread is seriously the most hilariously funny damn thing I've read in awhile. And they are just so serious about how they're imaginary going to defend those imaginary farmhouses and livestock from those imaginary lefties! Just imagine!

Mick

You fools need to understand that this whole thing is made up. No one is marching on small rural towns to burn down farmhouses and kill livestock.

Good grief you internet warriors will take any opportunity to get all het up fantasizing about killing folks. Calm down boy, no one's comin' for your cow.
What a waste of a post. You didn't address anything. Just ranted.

1591417728028.png

Black lies matter, right?