• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Rush Limbaugh: Coronavirus is being 'weaponized' to bring down Trump - greatest conspiracy theory ever !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Yes the dems are behind this, just to get at VP Trump**, and the base will defend this looney tunes blowhard !

By Andrew Blake - The Washington Times - Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Rush Limbaugh stated during his radio show Monday that he believes the deadly coronavirus wreaking havoc around the world is part of an effort to “bring down” President Trump.
The conservative commentator and recent Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient made the claim as the stock market slumped over concerns about the coronavirus continuing to spread.
“It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” Mr. Limbaugh said during his syndicated radio show.

“I’m dead right on this,” he said. “The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”

Mr. Limbaugh, 69, subsequently proceeded to claim the coronavirus was likely developed by the Chinese government before accusing members of the media of exaggerating its severity.

I believe the way it’s being weaponized is by virtue of the media, and I think that it is an effort to bring down Trump, and one of the ways it’s being used to do this is to scare the investors, to scare people in business,” he said. “It’s to scare people into not buying Treasury bills at auctions. It’s to scare people into leaving, cashing out of the stock market — and sure enough, as the show began today, the stock market — the Dow Jones Industrial Average — was down about 900 points, supposedly because of the latest news about the spread of the coronavirus.”

“Be very leery of this, folks. It probably is not what the media’s leading you to believe it is,” Mr. Limbaugh said later during the show.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Definitely a way for the Ministry of Truth media to create a state of fear and bring down the global economy as well as the U.S.

3 Likes

• GoldCactus
    11h
    Hobbes_Wayne

Ya must have been created to take down Trump.... dirt dirt your and idiot. Tell me why trump didn’t even want to bring the Americans back from the cruise ship? Why was he originally upset about allowing them in. Why does the CDC it’s only going to get worse? Why is China quarantining whole towns? Trumps administration has no real plan and he screwed us. In his effort to erase all of the Obama administration's work, Trump has left the country vulnerable to the Corona virus. "In the spring of 2018, the White House pushed Congress to cut funding for Obama-era disease security programs, proposing to eliminate $252 million in previously committed resources for rebuilding health systems in Ebola-ravaged Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Guinea. Under fire from both sides of the aisle, President Donald Trump dropped the proposal to eliminate Ebola funds a month later. But other White House efforts included reducing $15 billion in national health spending and cutting the global disease-fighting operational budgets of the CDC, NSC, DHS, and HHS. And the government’s $30 million Complex Crises Fund was eliminated."

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Limbaugh had better pray he doesn't contract the coronavirus, considering his immune system is already compromised with lung cancer.
I have read comments this morning on PJ some of his fans repeating his same claims.
:rolleyes:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Limbaugh had better pray he doesn't contract the coronavirus, considering his immune system is already compromised with lung cancer.
I have read comments this morning on PJ some of his fans repeating his same claims.
:rolleyes:
It’s just the common cold, sez the Great Gasbag.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Yes the dems are behind this, just to get at VP Trump**, and the base will defend this looney tunes blowhard !
Once again, Rush has the left pegged. He's completely right. Democrats all over the board are working really hard to peg the coronavirus to Trump. And they're cheering it on. It's sick.

It's also predictable as everything is a Get Trump opportunity for a scheme to the left. The only good thing is that the left's complete insanity has obliterated their credibility. No one listens to them anymore. They have inoculated Trump by being insane and obviously so

Once again, Rush has the left pegged. He's completely right. Democrats all over the board are working really hard to peg the coronavirus to Trump. And they're cheering it on. It's sick.

It's also predictable as everything is a Get Trump opportunity for a scheme to the left. The only good thing is that the left's complete insanity has obliterated their credibility. No one listens to them anymore. They have inoculated Trump by being insane and obviously so
Where does the buck stop?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Well, he did get the presidential medal of BS.
Yes, that was a complete scam. The Medal of Freedom is to go to leftists, not people who believe in freedom. Sheesh. Republicans don't know anything. It takes a totalitarian leftist Democrat such as yourself to see truth

kaz

Small l libertarian
You have really never heard the phrase "the buck stops here"?
You really never heard the phrase "time will tell?" Seriously? You don't know that one?

I have NO IDEA what the hell you are talking about.

All you said is the buck stops here. WTF are you talking about?

You really never heard the phrase "time will tell?" Seriously? You don't know that one?

I have NO IDEA what the hell you are talking about.

All you said is the buck stops here. WTF are you talking about?
The political ramifications of the wuhan coronavirus fall at Trump's feet because the buck stops with him. Rush's dumbass is acting like this is new phenomenon.