• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russia, China work on agreement for supplying 100 mln tonnes of coal — Energy Ministry

God of War

Governor
Days before the invasion of Ukraine China commits to buying Russian coal. Nice Green Deal that Kerry's got going with China.

EITHER BIDEN OPENS UP THE FOSSIL ENERGY SPIGOTS (i.e Keystone et al) OR HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR FUNDING RUSSIA, IRAN, AND VENEZUELA TO THE TUNE OF $100 PLUS A BARREL OF OIL.

Every person who voted for Biden and/or helped steal the election deserves a metal. An FMJ metal pinned right to the chest for high treason of mankind.

Days before the invasion of Ukraine China commits to buying Russian coal. Nice Green Deal that Kerry's got going with China.

EITHER BIDEN OPENS UP THE FOSSIL ENERGY SPIGOTS (i.e Keystone et al) OR HE SHOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR FUNDING RUSSIA, IRAN, AND VENEZUELA TO THE TUNE OF $100 PLUS A BARREL OF OIL.

Every person who voted for Biden and/or helped steal the election deserves a metal. An FMJ metal pinned right to the chest for High treason of mankind.

Yea, setting up a pipeline whose sole purpose to allow the Canadiens to export oil to countries besides the US is probably not good for gas prices at home.

If the Canadiens wanted a pipeline they can build one to Vancouver or whatever.

God of War

Governor
Yea, setting up a pipeline whose sole purpose to allow the Canadiens to export oil to countries besides the US is probably not good for gas prices at home.

If the Canadiens wanted a pipeline they can build one to Vancouver or whatever.
Oil like money is fungible. OIl Market 101.

God of War

Governor
And if that oil were profitable to refine it would be shipped to Houston by rail. The pipeline isn’t the reason it isn’t being drilled.
We export sweet and process heavy/sour. The Venezuelan, Russian, and Keystone are heavy/sour. We take 500k b a day from Russia. STFU already.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
We export sweet and process heavy/sour. The Venezuelan, Russian, and Keystone are heavy/sour. We take 500k b a day from Russia. STFU already.
You seem very mad, the greatest loser's latest fvck ups got you in a tizzy ! As stone cold says " that guy needs to chill out" You take all this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooo serious - remember you got 1 vote and I will cancel it out with mine - LMFAO. So sorry but you aren't changing any sane person's minds on here with all your rantsand insults. oh and outside of just a few people, NO ONE CARES !

God of War

Governor
You seem very mad, the greatest loser's latest fvck ups got you in a tizzy ! As stone cold says " that guy needs to chill out" You take all this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooo serious - remember you got 1 vote and I will cancel it out with mine - LMFAO. So sorry but you aren't changing any sane person's minds on here with all your rantsand insults. oh and outside of just a few people, NO ONE CARES !
You're sad.

This website is likely crawled to harvest public opinion by some AI algols.

I'm getting sick and tired of the lies. You lefties lie even after getting out of bed all day long.

P.S. In case you didn't notice... the Brandon administration is trying to get us all nuked.