• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russia. Part 3. Green light for go time.

Bugsy McGurk

President
What what? Putin has correctly assessed fear and inertia on the part of NATO and the us
Dunno about that but he knows he can count on the support of the Trump cult. He knows they will be gleeful if Putin invades since they can then attack Biden for what Putin did.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe Biden. What a nut case. He's the closest thing we have to PM Chamberlain.
Yes. We should feel free to endure a decades long waste of time in Afghanistan...but turn a blind eye to a culturally and resource rich nation with generations long aspirations to meld with the European continent and western values.

I can't believe Biden. What a nut case. He's the closest thing we have to PM Chamberlain.
As Long As the Ruling Class's Sons and Flunkies Can Weasel out of Fighting, There Will Be Losing or Unnecessary Wars

We need a draft to silence all this Chickenhawk warmongering. No college deferment, National Guard and Reserves for veterans only.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
New rule. If guess who doesn't like what you post, he can intimidate, harass and even throw you out of the thread.
Come come now. You gonna go two faced...again!?!?

He should scram and stop acting like a prick now...right?
Or is it go time?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Yeah...the runway is lit. And armada of wimps gives the go sign via surrogate Biden

US President Joe Biden has said he thinks his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin will "move in" on Ukraine, but does not want "full-blown war".

Asked at a news conference about the threat of a Russian invasion, he said: "My guess is he will move in, he has to do something."

But he warned that the Russian leader would pay a "serious and dear price" for "testing" the West.

I guess the million-dollar question is:

Just exactly what does the phrase "serious and dear price" actually means, in specific real terms.

Perhaps we are about to find out.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
US President Joe Biden has said he thinks his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin will "move in" on Ukraine, but does not want "full-blown war".

Asked at a news conference about the threat of a Russian invasion, he said: "My guess is he will move in, he has to do something."

But he warned that the Russian leader would pay a "serious and dear price" for "testing" the West.

I guess the million-dollar question is:

Just exactly what does the phrase "serious and dear price" actually means, in specific real terms.

Perhaps we are about to find out.
The leader of the free world just said feelbfree Putin...

Looks like Putin has his new puppet

Yes. We should feel free to endure a decades long waste of time in Afghanistan...but turn a blind eye to a culturally and resource rich nation with generations long aspirations to meld with the European continent and western values.
You are justifying wasting resources on Ukraine by saying we wasted resources in Afganistan?

Here's an idea: stop wasting resourcing.