• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russia, Russia, Russia

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The great hoax. Except her in PJ were the left continues to perpetuate the hoax. Some even still believe the pp tap is real. The left refuses to admit that hilly was behind it all. Lefty is a bunch of sick individuals that simply don't know what they are talking about.
"pp tap"? Clearly nobody knows what you are talking about...

The great hoax. Except her in PJ were the left continues to perpetuate the hoax. Some even still believe the pp tap is real. The left refuses to admit that hilly was behind it all. Lefty is a bunch of sick individuals that simply don't know what they are talking about.
You sound like you have a bad case of Hillary "up the ass"...Get it checked out

Jack4freedom

Governor
Probably doesn’t help that he and Johnson are single-handedly blocking military aid to Ukraine while Putin in occupying that country, murdering and raping civillians daily and Donny cheers them on.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Probably doesn’t help that he and Johnson are single-handedly blocking military aid to Ukraine while Putin in occupying that country, murdering and raping civillians daily and Donny cheers them on.
Nor that Smirnov admitted the misinformation on a $10 million bribe came from Russian intelligence agents.

Zam-Zam

Senator
My guess is that the Steele dossier hoax probably hurt the Dems more than it did its intended target...Sometimes those things boomerang on you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
My guess is that the Steele dossier hoax probably hurt the Dems more than it did its intended target...Sometimes those things boomerang on you.
The dossier was hardly even in the news in November 2016....and Hillary got three million more votes than Trump did. It wasn't a factor.
What has been a factor is Trump's tendency to make shit up...to create childish nicknames for his opponents...to open his mouth with the silliest shit ever....
No Donald, the Brits didn't have an air force in 1776. No sir, windmills don't cause cancer. Mr. President...it would be a really bad idea to drop a nuclear weapon on a hurricane. Oh, and one more thing...Putin was not a genius for invading Ukraine.

Below is just an incoherent rambling of someone who (not the only one) is still pathetically defending the Russian Collusion investigation and continues to lie about it constantly.

The dossier was hardly even in the news in November 2016....and Hillary got three million more votes than Trump did. It wasn't a factor.
What has been a factor is Trump's tendency to make shit up...to create childish nicknames for his opponents...to open his mouth with the silliest shit ever....
No Donald, the Brits didn't have an air force in 1776. No sir, windmills don't cause cancer. Mr. President...it would be a really bad idea to drop a nuclear weapon on a hurricane. Oh, and one more thing...Putin was not a genius for invading Ukraine.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Below is just an incoherent rambling of someone who (not the only one) is still pathetically defending the Russian Collusion investigation and continues to lie about it constantly.
Above is the asinine logic that claims there should not have been an investigation into the Russian intelligence agencies actions during the election of 2016, even though it was clear that the Russians were intent on helping Trump get elected....Nope, not allowed to investigate.

Meanwhile...let's investigate Joe Biden because there is an email between two of Hunter's partners that maybe they should give Joe 10% of the partnership, but didn't....

You continue to cling to Smirnov's 1034 document that he has admitted he lied about. He has told you that he got the bribe info from a Russian intelligence agent, but you will stubbornly argue that it was not Russian disinfo. Is that because you actually believe the Russians told him the truth?

And yet, he's ahead of sleepy joe in the polls.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And yet, he's ahead of sleepy joe in the polls.
Biden was ahead of Trump from the first poll after he declared he was running and yet you and others dismissed those polls and even argued that Joe couldn't possibly have won...even now.

Talk to me the day after the election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I just thought I'd point out to you that you consistently call the opinions of others lies, because you disagree and somehow think your opinions are the truth...
In my opinion the Crossfire investigaton was justified...in yours it wasn't...but you can't accept the difference of opinion and call my opinion a lie....
The Trump DOJ appointed Mueller to investigate...you think the democrats forced them to do that. Any opinion contrary to yours is a lie.
The 51 retired intelligence people express the opinion that the Hunter laptop had all the hallmarks of Russian disinfo...and you say they are lying.
You say the bi-partisan Senate intelligence committee is lying when they say, in their opinion, the facts point to the Russians hacking the DNC and a number of other election systems around the country...In your opinion that is a lie.
I pointed out that Trump was receiving $3 million per year from Turkey and that would influence his decision to move US troops from Kurdish villages, which Turkey promptly attacked...and you say (in your opinion) that has been debunked.
I pointed out the fact that Smirnov admitted the bribe info he put in the 1034 came from Russian intelligence, and in your opinion...he is lying.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Above is the asinine logic that claims there should not have been an investigation into the Russian intelligence agencies actions during the election of 2016, even though it was clear that the Russians were intent on helping Trump get elected....Nope, not allowed to investigate.

Meanwhile...let's investigate Joe Biden because there is an email between two of Hunter's partners that maybe they should give Joe 10% of the partnership, but didn't....

You continue to cling to Smirnov's 1034 document that he has admitted he lied about. He has told you that he got the bribe info from a Russian intelligence agent, but you will stubbornly argue that it was not Russian disinfo. Is that because you actually believe the Russians told him the truth?
No one has ever said or even suggested that there shouldn't have been an investigation into "Russian intelligence" efforts to meddle in the election. What has been said (with perfect logic) is that there was no reason to investigate the Trump campaign over it.

Next time just go with "I know you are but what am I"

The Bidens sold access to their patriarch to foreign companies, many of them closely linked to their home country’s government, in exchange for millions. There are bank receipts, White House visitor logs, testimonies from Biden business partners, text messages, and other documents indicating the Biden family profited off their patriarch’s name and position.

Lie more below tough guy. The Regime appreciates your utter stupidity.

And the response, just double down on the lies., repeat the debunked talking points and declare it "opinion".

Goebbels loves you. Keep up the good work.

I just thought I'd point out to you that you consistently call the opinions of others lies, because you disagree and somehow think your opinions are the truth...
In my opinion the Crossfire investigaton was justified...in yours it wasn't...but you can't accept the difference of opinion and call my opinion a lie....
The Trump DOJ appointed Mueller to investigate...you think the democrats forced them to do that. Any opinion contrary to yours is a lie.
The 51 retired intelligence people express the opinion that the Hunter laptop had all the hallmarks of Russian disinfo...and you say they are lying.
You say the bi-partisan Senate intelligence committee is lying when they say, in their opinion, the facts point to the Russians hacking the DNC and a number of other election systems around the country...In your opinion that is a lie.
I pointed out that Trump was receiving $3 million per year from Turkey and that would influence his decision to move US troops from Kurdish villages, which Turkey promptly attacked...and you say (in your opinion) that has been debunked.
I pointed out the fact that Smirnov admitted the bribe info he put in the 1034 came from Russian intelligence, and in your opinion...he is lying.

Can someone call the space station? I am thinking there is a GIANT ass-ole in Colorado and I am betting it is so big you can see it from space...... anyone?

oh well

EatTheRich

President
No one has ever said or even suggested that there shouldn't have been an investigation into "Russian intelligence" efforts to meddle in the election. What has been said (with perfect logic) is that there was no reason to investigate the Trump campaign over it.
There was no way to investigate the Russian intelligence efforts without the investigation leading to the Trump campaign.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Next time just go with "I know you are but what am I"

The Bidens sold access to their patriarch to foreign companies, many of them closely linked to their home country’s government, in exchange for millions. There are bank receipts, White House visitor logs, testimonies from Biden business partners, text messages, and other documents indicating the Biden family profited off their patriarch’s name and position.

Lie more below tough guy. The Regime appreciates your utter stupidity.
Funny...no articles of impeachment....no indictments.

I wonder why Comer and Jordan are taking heat from republicans...