• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russia, Russia, Russia

middleview

President
Supporting Member
And the response, just double down on the lies., repeat the debunked talking points and declare it "opinion".

Goebbels loves you. Keep up the good work.

Can someone call the space station? I am thinking there is a GIANT ass-ole in Colorado and I am betting it is so big you can see it from space...... anyone?

oh well
Boebert is in DC this week.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Next time just go with "I know you are but what am I"

The Bidens sold access to their patriarch to foreign companies, many of them closely linked to their home country’s government, in exchange for millions. There are bank receipts, White House visitor logs, testimonies from Biden business partners, text messages, and other documents indicating the Biden family profited off their patriarch’s name and position.

Lie more below tough guy. The Regime appreciates your utter stupidity.
Your Federalist link repeats the Comer bullshit about the loan from Joe to Jim by ignoring the wire transfer of $200k to Jim...but then tries to claim the payment from Jim to Joe of exactly the same amount, just 6 weeks later was money from China....

I lent my brother money...when he paid it back I didn't ask where he got the money....Same with the $40k Hunter paid to Joe...or the payments for the pickup truck.

White House visitor logs show Hunter and Devon Archer visited the White House....so what? Did anyone from Saudi Arabia visit the WH before Kushner got $2 billion from them?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
An yet, hilly was behind the whole thing and even paid for it. Is she Russian?
Really? Did Hillary pay for the Crossfire investigations? Nope. How about Mueller? No. Who paid for Durham's investigation? What did he find? Ummm, not much.

Did she pay for the Senate Intelligence committee report that Russia hacked the DNC email server? I'm thinking no.

Funny...no articles of impeachment....no indictments.

I wonder why Comer and Jordan are taking heat from republicans...
That would be because the GOP are inept morons and the current configuration of the Democrat party is the most blatantly corrupt political party in history.

If they fail to impeach Biden who is as corrupt as the day is long, the GOP should just dissolve.

Really? Did Hillary pay for the Crossfire investigations? Nope. How about Mueller? No. Who paid for Durham's investigation? What did he find? Ummm, not much.

Did she pay for the Senate Intelligence committee report that Russia hacked the DNC email server? I'm thinking no.
What a shock, here you are again lying away.

The Russians did not hack the DNC, Crossfire Hurricane was predicated on nothing but was launched (along with a CIA bump and manipulate operation) on the Steele Dossier.

Senate Intelligence committee report is wrong, given everything that has come to light in the last several years it may be the most incorrect report in history. As they seemingly ignored the fact that NOBODY when testifying under oath would confirm the Russians hacked the DNC, do ya know why?.... THEY DIDN"T.

Oh and please tell us if lying to the FBI is such a crime that Smirnov had to be arrested (only years after one of the allegations he made that the FBI did not like went public) why is he not sharing a jail cell with Christopher Steele?

TBLee

Governor
My guess is that the Steele dossier hoax probably hurt the Dems more than it did its intended target...Sometimes those things boomerang on you.
It didn’t go as planned, and America saw what truly happened, and I don’t believe they will fall for Russia…Russia again.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your Federalist link repeats the Comer bullshit about the loan from Joe to Jim by ignoring the wire transfer of $200k to Jim...but then tries to claim the payment from Jim to Joe of exactly the same amount, just 6 weeks later was money from China....

I lent my brother money...when he paid it back I didn't ask where he got the money....Same with the $40k Hunter paid to Joe...or the payments for the pickup truck.

White House visitor logs show Hunter and Devon Archer visited the White House....so what? Did anyone from Saudi Arabia visit the WH before Kushner got $2 billion from them?
Where's Bugs "whatabout whatabout"
Show the paper trail

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hillary started the Fake News
just as she started Obama was born in Kenya
Why lie? The first person to bring that up was Alan Keyes. The person on Hillary's campaign who brought it up was a volunteer...and she was fired.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Where's Bugs "whatabout whatabout"
Show the paper trail
Comer did show part of the paper trail....he showed a check from Jim to Joe for $200k....he did not show the documented wire transfer from Joe to Jim for that exact amount and just 6 weeks earlier...why not? The argument on his part is that Jim was paid by a company that later went bankrupt and Jim used that to pay Joe back is evidence of corruption. Clearly that is bullshit and requires, if you want to argue Joe did something corrupt, you need to show Joe did something to help that company by use of his position as VP. Since the payment was in 2018...what influence did Joe have?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That would be because the GOP are inept morons and the current configuration of the Democrat party is the most blatantly corrupt political party in history.

If they fail to impeach Biden who is as corrupt as the day is long, the GOP should just dissolve.
If Joe Biden is so corrupt....why is it that you cannot provide a source to prove it? Not to worry....Comer and Jordan can't find evidence either.

I guess you approve of the current configuration of the RNC...should help to funnel cash to Trump to have his daughter in law and one of his campaign hacks running it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
An yet, hilly was behind the whole thing and even paid for it. Is she Russian?
and yet the investigation did not find evidence to use against Trump....

You think there should not have been and investigation...as if the investigation did damage to Trump's campaign or presidency. Have you read the Senate intelligence report on the 2016 election? They concluded the intent of the Russian effort was to help Trump. They did not find that the Trump campaign coordinated the effort.

EatTheRich

President

If Biden were 1/10 as corrupt as you pretend, he’d have been impeached and hustled out of office in January 2021. Look how much hay the Republicans have tried to make out of jack shit!

EatTheRich

President
What a shock, here you are again lying away.

The Russians did not hack the DNC, Crossfire Hurricane was predicated on nothing but was launched (along with a CIA bump and manipulate operation) on the Steele Dossier.

Senate Intelligence committee report is wrong, given everything that has come to light in the last several years it may be the most incorrect report in history. As they seemingly ignored the fact that NOBODY when testifying under oath would confirm the Russians hacked the DNC, do ya know why?.... THEY DIDN"T.

Oh and please tell us if lying to the FBI is such a crime that Smirnov had to be arrested (only years after one of the allegations he made that the FBI did not like went public) why is he not sharing a jail cell with Christopher Steele?
1) Russia did hack the DNC emails according to Putin, Trump, the DNC, and U.S. intelligence. It’s also common sense … if they didn’t, what country with the vast intelligence resources required and the goal of helping Trump win the election did?
2) You say Crossfire Hurricane, which began in July 2016, was “launched … on the Steele dossier” which was completed in December 2016?
3) What did Steele lie about?

If Joe Biden is so corrupt....why is it that you cannot provide a source to prove it? Not to worry....Comer and Jordan can't find evidence either.

I guess you approve of the current configuration of the RNC...should help to funnel cash to Trump to have his daughter in law and one of his campaign hacks running it.
Plenty of sources have already proven it, just because you chose to ignore the testimony of the Biden former associates does not mean they do not exist.

Financial Records of the Biden Family are damming, 20 shell companies for a family that does what again? ....... Joe is/was the business.

But you stick to that Pavlov's dog routine "no evidence", the thing about the bribe is "Russian disinformation" suddenly :rolleyes:........ Good boy.

Is that what the RNC is doing? Good. They could not possibly be worse than the inept idiots who were running it.