• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russia. Step 1. Destabilize.

God of War

Governor
If anything works in Ukraine's favor at the present time it's that they've demonstrated that they're not a bunch of pussies. There's been ongoing fighting on the Eastern front since 2014, they've been doing that alone, with no so-called allies in sight. For that they should be lauded, and it should be noted that relative to their European counterparts ukrainians have balls of steel
Why does Putin fear NATO expansion Eastward? Do the Russians fear the Europeans?

Spamature

President
The political winds have surely shifted.

I remember when right wingers were saying Hillary will start WWIII with Russia

Now the same folks are saying Biden must start WWIII with Russia, or he's a wimp.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The political winds have surely shifted.

I remember when right wingers were saying Hillary will start WWIII with Russia

Now the same folks are saying Biden must start WWIII with Russia, or he's a wimp.
Boy I sure would like to see that. Can you provide a reference to anyone saying Biden must start world war 3 with Russia, that would be swell

Zam-Zam

Senator
No worries - Biden's got this:

Biden Warns Russia That If They Invade Ukraine, America Will Evacuate Haphazardly And Leave $86 Billion In Weapons Behind

WASHINGTON, D.C.—As Russia appears poised to invade Ukraine, Biden today issued a forceful statement warning Putin that if he does, America will evacuate haphazardly and leave $86 billion in weapons behind.

"Listen, folks...for real this time...no joke... I ain't kiddin' around here," said Biden to a gelatinous puddle of quivering goo on the ground he mistook for the press. "If Russia invades Ukraine, we will send a bunch of troops. And then we will immediately pull those troops out and leave all our state-of-the-art weapons behind. I'm not even messing around, Jack!"

Complete text: Biden Warns Russia That If They Invade Ukraine, America Will Evacuate Haphazardly And Leave $86 Billion In Weapons Behind | The Babylon Bee

The usual satire disclaimers apply, etc.

Spamature

President
Boy I sure would like to see that. Can you provide a reference to anyone saying Biden must start world war 3 with Russia, that would be swell
like these...
This war is happening now or never.
The USA is “post-masculine”. Our senior military brass is acutely focused on PC issues, social justice, and some phantom thing called “white rage”. We will not fight any significant wars, because lefty has made an estrogen factory out of our service branches (from the top down).

Many folks have always wondered why one can’t find even a fleeting reference to the USA in the Bible/Revelations…while references to China and Russia are rather obvious. Well, now you know why. The self-debauched USA willingly abdicated any and all leadership on the world stage and then proceeded to vagify itself into oblivion.

Imagine Patton, or Halsey, or Macarthur, or Eisenhower, or… if they could see this garbage.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Read up, it should penetrate eventually.
There are vague references to a northern nation that is a threat to Israel...gee...could it be Syria? Turkey?

And no reference to the US? Maybe because at that time they thought the world was flat.
Your biblical bullshit is useless.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
There are vague references to a northern nation that is a threat to Israel...gee...could it be Syria? Turkey?

And no reference to the US? Maybe because at that time they thought the world was flat.
Your biblical bullshit is useless.
Go lay down, DNC bot. I wrote a fair amount and - clown that you are - you seize on the last sentence…because that’s how dishonest hacks roll.

BTW: there are several references to the Northern region that currently comprises Russia and China. Further, there are likewise many references to the actual lineage/origination of the people who migrated there - and there is a clear line of discussion from not merely Revelation, but Ezekiel, Isiaiah, etc.

Regardless, my post wasn’t really about this - it was about the functional disappearance of the USA on the world stage…and the sidetracking of our military apparatus. There is a reason I typically post to you once and then leave you to your miserable lying conduct. The only lefty here in this forum that is not a dishonest hack is BD. The rest of you all conduct yourselves terribly.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Go lay down, DNC bot. I wrote a fair amount and - clown that you are - you seize on the last sentence…because that’s how dishonest hacks roll.

BTW: there are several references to the Northern region that currently comprises Russia and China. Further, there are likewise many references to the actual lineage/origination of the people who migrated there - and there is a clear line of discussion from not merely Revelation, but Ezekiel, Isiaiah, etc.

Regardless, my post wasn’t really about this - it was about the functional disappearance of the USA on the world stage…and the sidetracking of our military apparatus. There is a reason I typically post to you once and then leave you to your miserable lying conduct. The only lefty here in this forum that is not a dishonest hack is BD. The rest of you all conduct yourselves terribly.
Whine away, Ricky....go make some shit up about DNC payments for posters. Your dishonesty is evident all over PJ and now the pretense of being backed by the bible is pure comedy gold.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Whine away, Ricky....go make some shit up about DNC payments for posters. Your dishonesty is evident all over PJ and now the pretense of being backed by the bible is pure comedy gold.
So absolutely NOTHING on the content of the original post to which you responded. Goodbye, puny. Not interested in your maladjusted hackery.