• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russian hackers win.

Boca

Governor
Will it be up to private electricity generating companies to react to an act of war EMP attack? :rolleyes:

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal

expect more
Yeah, when you're a multi billion dollar company...a $5M ransom sounds pretty rational.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
I guess. Meanwhile some dudes in a dacha somewhere in the Russian steppes his millions of dollars richer. And in short order others will follow emboldened by the payoff
What I'm amazed at is that some hackers stateside haven't begun to do this to Russia or Arabia. For us, its pretty inconvenient and an embarrassment. You cut off the heating oil to parts of Russia and you have human loss of life. You cut it off in Arabia and there are serious GNP implications if they don't cough up immediately. We consume the oil but their ecnomomy is based on it's sale.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
What I'm amazed at is that some hackers stateside haven't begun to do this to Russia or Arabia. For us, its pretty inconvenient and an embarrassment. You cut off the heating oil to parts of Russia and you have human loss of life. You cut it off in Arabia and there are serious GNP implications if they don't cough up immediately. We consume the oil but their ecnomomy is based on it's sale.
I'm surprised too. Though the effect over there would be much more substantive. Russian pipelines supply a lot of Europe..

expect more
Where is the proof that it was Russians ? More fake Joo News