• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Russian scientists find new way to repair DNA that may cure Alzheimer’s

fairsheet

Senator
The conspiracy nuttiness suggesting that "big pharma" might take issue with a cure for Alzheimer's, is silly. More elders living longer lives, beyond the "death sentence" of Alzheimer's, is right up their profit alley.

On another note, the Russkies might do themselves better researching a cure for "wet brain". Shoot, imagine the Russki profit potential around something like that!

The conspiracy nuttiness suggesting that "big pharma" might take issue with a cure for Alzheimer's, is silly. More elders living longer lives, beyond the "death sentence" of Alzheimer's, is right up their profit alley.

On another note, the Russkies might do themselves better researching a cure for "wet brain". Shoot, imagine the Russki profit potential around something like that!
Big Pharma is only about profit fair ---

As for these Russian scientists, who have given credit to others in their field --- why do you insist that Russian people who explore through Natural Philosophy are any different to any other peoples who become scientists? Insist that all Russians are some how inherently bad people.

Because they are trying to loosen the grip of the Dollar from around their necks? Why is it that 'freedoms' are OK for Americans but not for anyone else anywhere else on this Planet?

Last edited:

MaryAnne

Governor
My friend, who was like an older sister to me died from the effects of Alzheimer's at 3:15 Sunday morning. It is a terrible disease. So is Parkinson's

MaryAnne

Governor
The miracles I have seen in Medicine are miraculous in the last few years. So many of my friends are still living good lives. They would have been dead a few years ago.

Yes, there is profit, but there are also miracles. I do not begrudge medical research at all.

My friend, who was like an older sister to me died from the effects of Alzheimer's at 3:15 Sunday morning. It is a terrible disease. So is Parkinson's
I am sorry MaryAnne, yes both are terrible diseases --- Lets hope those who suffered at Leningrad help 'us' to find the solution so that 'we' can stop new sufferings.

The miracles I have seen in Medicine are miraculous in the last few years. So many of my friends are still living good lives. They would have been dead a few years ago.

Yes, there is profit, but there are also miracles. I do not begrudge medical research at all.
There are two sides to Big P ---