• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sanders: The Perfect Democrat; and Why he will lose

reason10

Governor
Let me count the ways that Bernie is the perfect storm for a Democratic Party that has done something totally unheard of in American politics: Circle the firing squad.
Here are the talking points for the uneducated liberals to attempt to respond to and whine about. These are facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.

1. Bernie is not a unique voice in Democratic ideology, at least not at the national level. All the top tier Democrats and politicians have gone so far off the extremist left wing cliff that they are now making the Clintons look like moderates. I didn't think that was possible. Bernie is just the only one who admits this insanity.

2. Bernie, while having a massive following of idiot welfare bums, illegal aliens and uneducated morons who have racked up five figure student loans while staying stupid, is a lackluster politician. He has an extremely poor record in Congress, having sponsored zero legislation.

3. Bernie is a solution in search of a problem. He (and the other extremist communists in his party) are trying to solve problems that do not exist. We're in the greatest economy of all time. There is no need for government to spend money to create jobs, because the private sector is spitting out high paying manufacturing jobs faster than companies can find employees. There is no need for government to force the raising of the minimum wage because the Trump economy has already done that in the free market. Illegal immigration is WAY down, deportations are up, and crime is rapidly decreasing. There is nothing for that senile old communist to run on.

4. Bernie is a piss poor example of a human being. While he plays the class envy card, he never held a real job in his entire life and got rich off the government and the welfare state. And if he is nominated, he'll be going up against an incumbent president who created more good jobs in the private sector with his company before becoming president.

5. Bernie has admitted he will raise taxes on the middle class to pay for the asinine Green New Deal and Single Payer Health Care (that the liars think they can sneak by us by calling it Medicare for All. Only a totally brain dead meth head or crack head buys that bullshit. He will take away our automobiles and passenger jets, while he flies private jets and takes limos everywhere.

And this communist actually thinks he has a chance against President Trump, the greatest President in history, the man whose Gallup numbers are the highest of his presidency today?

Yeah, edited right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jen

Senator
Let me count the ways that Bernie is the perfect storm for a Democrat Party that has done something totally unheard of in American politics: Circle the firing squad.
Here are the talking points for the uneducated liberals to attempt to respond to and whine about. These are facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.

1. Bernie is not a unique voice in Democrat ideology, at least not at the national level. All the top tier Democrats and politicians have gone so far off the extremist left wing cliff that they are now making the Clintons look like moderates. I didn't think that was possible. Bernie is just the only one who admits this insanity.

2. Bernie, while having a massive following of idiot welfare bums, illegal aliens and uneducated morons who have racked up five figure student loans while staying stupid, is a lackluster politician. He has an extremely poor record in Congress, having sponsored ZERO legislation.

3. Bernie is a solution in search of a problem. He (and the other extremist communists in his party) are trying to solve problems that do not exist. We're in the greatest economy of all time. There is no need for government to spend money to create jobs, because the private sector is spitting out high paying MANUFACTURING jobs faster than companies can find employees. There is no need for government to force the raising of the minimum wage because the Trump economy has already done that in the free market. Illegal immigration is WAY down, deportations are up, and crime is rapidly decreasing. There is NOTHING for that senile old communist to run on.

4. Bernie is a piss poor example of a human being. While he plays the class envy card, he NEVER held a real job in his entire life and got RICH off the government and the welfare state. And if he is nominated, he'll be going up against an incumbent president who created more good jobs in the PRIVATE SECTOR with his company before becoming president.

5. Bernie has ADMITTED he will RAISE TAXES on the middle class to pay for the asinine Green New Deal and Single Payer Health Care (that the LIARS think they can sneak by us by calling it Medicare for All. Only a totally brain dead meth head or crack head buys that bullshit. He will take away our automobiles and passenger jets, while he flies private jets and takes limos everywhere.

And this communist actually thinks he has a chance against President Trump, the GREATEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, the man whose GALLUP numbers are the highest of his presidency today?

Yeah, fcking right.
Yep. Bernie is perfect for the Dems. And that's why watching the Dems implode is so fun.

EatTheRich

President
Let me count the ways that Bernie is the perfect storm for a Democrat Party that has done something totally unheard of in American politics: Circle the firing squad.

1. Bernie is not a unique voice in Democrat ideology, at least not at the national level. All the top tier Democrats and politicians have gone so far off the extremist left wing cliff that they are now making the Clintons look like moderates. I didn't think that was possible. Bernie is just the only one who admits this insanity.

2. Bernie, while having a massive following of idiot welfare bums, illegal aliens and uneducated morons who have racked up five figure student loans while staying stupid, is a lackluster politician. He has an extremely poor record in Congress, having sponsored ZERO legislation.

3. Bernie is a solution in search of a problem. He (and the other extremist communists in his party) are trying to solve problems that do not exist. We're in the greatest economy of all time. There is no need for government to spend money to create jobs, because the private sector is spitting out high paying MANUFACTURING jobs faster than companies can find employees. There is no need for government to force the raising of the minimum wage because the Trump economy has already done that in the free market. Illegal immigration is WAY down, deportations are up, and crime is rapidly decreasing. There is NOTHING for that senile old communist to run on.

4. Bernie is a piss poor example of a human being. While he plays the class envy card, he NEVER held a real job in his entire life and got RICH off the government and the welfare state. And if he is nominated, he'll be going up against an incumbent president who created more good jobs in the PRIVATE SECTOR with his company before becoming president.

5. Bernie has ADMITTED he will RAISE TAXES on the middle class to pay for the asinine Green New Deal and Single Payer Health Care (that the LIARS think they can sneak by us by calling it Medicare for All. Only a totally brain dead meth head or crack head buys that bullshit. He will take away our automobiles and passenger jets, while he flies private jets and takes limos everywhere.

And this communist actually thinks he has a chance against President Trump, the GREATEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, the man whose GALLUP numbers are the highest of his presidency today?

Yeah, fcking right.
1. Nope. The Clintons were so conservative they made Carter look moderate. Now the party is tiptoeing back to the left to catch up with the vast majority of the population.
2. He’s not a great politician. Unlike Trump whose lack of any moral compass and pathological narcissism make him an expert on political manipulation.
3. Manufacturing jobs aren’t coming back and wages are stagnant here in the real world. Sanders is hardly a communist, he is to the right of Harry Truman politically.
4. People aren’t voting for a role model, they are voting for a problem solver.
5. That’ll hurt him. Then again, Trump is pushing for cuts to social security and Medicare which will alienate a lot of people.
6. Trump’s poll numbers are dismal and he still has months to blow his election chances.

reason10

Governor
Bernie will likely get more votes than trump, just like Hillary did, if he gets the nod.
No he won't. He'll be lucky to carry his own state. He's not smart enough to hide his communism like Hillary was. No way he takes Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin or Minnesota, not with his wacky ideas that raise everybody's taxes. He is way down in Nevada. That's basically the Electoral ball game.
And I wouldn't put it past President Trump to throw some money into California. We all know he's going to go after Edited Pelosi's district. She has already handed him a million easy campaign slogans to use against her. That video of her tearing up that great speech could be worth a good 40 electoral votes in that state.

Sanders cannot go toe to toe with Trump on the debate stage. He isn't smart enough and he won't have the press protecting him like they would have protected Biden. He has too much baggage, and he's running against the greatest economy of all time, one with zero Democrat fingerprints.

It's going to be over early on Election Night.

Last edited by a moderator:

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
No he won't. He'll be lucky to carry his own state. He's not smart enough to hide his communism like Hillary was. No way he takes Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin or Minnesota, not with his wacky ideas that raise everybody's taxes. He is way down in Nevada. That's basically the Electoral ball game.
And I wouldn't put it past President Trump to throw some money into California. We all know he's going to go after Pelosi's district. She has already handed him a million easy campaign slogans to use against her. That video of her tearing up that great speech could be worth a good 40 electoral votes in that state.

Sanders cannot go toe to toe with Trump on the debate stage. He isn't smart enough and he won't have the press protecting him like they would have protected Biden. He has too much baggage, and he's running against the greatest economy of all time, one with ZERO Democrat fingerprints.

It's going to be over EARLY on Election Night.
The economy is due to Obama’s turnaround and the D house. You’re welcome.

More Americans will vote for sanders than trump if they go had to head. Trump will benefit from the affirmative action of the electoral college, so it will be a toss up.

We will see.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
And I wouldn't put it past President Trump to throw some money into California. We all know he's going to go after Pelosi's district. She has already handed him a million easy campaign slogans to use against her. That video of her tearing up that great speech could be worth a good 40 electoral votes in that state.

Sanders cannot go toe to toe with Trump on the debate stage. He isn't smart enough and he won't have the press protecting him like they would have protected Biden. He has too much baggage, and he's running against the greatest economy of all time, one with ZERO Democrat fingerprints.

It's going to be over EARLY on Election Night.

You don't understand how my low I.Q base works.

See, the Worst growth since WW2 was not Oblammo's fault.
The Record Number of people out of the workforce was not Oblammo's fault
The Record Number of Black Unemployed was not Oblammo's fault
The Record Number of Hispanic Unemployed was not Oblammo's fault
The Record Number of Women Unemployed was not Oblammo's fault
The Record Number of Teen Minorities Unemployed was not Oblammo's fault
The Record Number of Americans on Food Stamps was not Oblammo's fault
The Record Number of Americans on Gov't assistance was not Oblammo's fault
The Record Trillions of Debt added was not Oblammo's fault
The 3 Record Trillions inDeficits was not Oblammo's fault

This was Bush's fault.
All 8 years of it.

Now with all of the above reversed - It's all Oblammos ! Woohoo !!! (High 5)

Now today if the Market Tanks 5000 Points, that's Trump's fault.

But- the question to ask these low I.Q. democrats- EVEN if you gave credit for Today's Economy to Oblammo - Wouldn't you vote for the Guy who has taken it - improved on it - and kept us out of wars ? That's Trump. OOPS

Or do you want more wars and debt like Oblammo?

See how it works.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
1. Nope. The Clintons were so conservative they made Carter look moderate. Now the party is tiptoeing back to the left to catch up with the vast majority of the population.
LOL This made me laugh hysterically. 'vast majority'. Such a vast majority the only way Sanders can get people to listen to him are free concerts and free booze ?

Sanders guarantees trump a 40-45 state landslide.

It's the optics. Billionaire mogul with a supermodel wife and a great economy

Or a drooling old low rent Larry David Lookalike, limousine communist

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

This was Bush's fault.
All 8 years of it.

But- the question to ask these low I.Q. democrats- EVEN if you gave credit for Today's Economy to Oblammo - Wouldn't you vote for the Guy who has taken it - improved on it - and kept us out of wars ? That's Trump. OOPS

See how it works.
Wow, I struck a nerve!! LMAO.

Didn’t you say that Clinton’s economy was due to an R Congress? The hypocrisy runs deep on both sides. I knew somebody would walk right into my trap, thanks for not letting me down. :)

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
They're not going to nominate Sanders.
They believe Trump can be beaten. Of all the people seeking the nomination -- plus all those who sought it and dropped out -- he's the least likely to beat Trump. Plus, he's not a Democrat.
Unless the Real Power has decided it wants more Trump, Sanders isn't getting the nomination. If it has so decided, Sanders gets to be a Mondale.
Bet on the mayor -- being openly gay will be enough for the base. Side bet on a dark horse, like Hillary.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
They believe Trump can be beaten. Of all the people seeking the nomination -- plus all those who sought it and dropped out -- he's the least likely to beat Trump. Plus, he's not a Democrat.
Unless the Real Power has decided it wants more Trump, Sanders isn't getting the nomination. If it has so decided, Sanders gets to be a Mondale.
Bet on the mayor -- being openly gay will be enough for the base. Side bet on a dark horse, like Hillary.
I thought cons on here said the party had already picked Biden. Were they wrong?

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
I thought cons on here said the party had already picked Biden. Were they wrong?
Back when, the (D) primary voters decided -- with the blessing of the Real Power -- that having the first black(ish) POTUS was more important than having an experienced, competent, and realistically grounded one. That they'll place the same supreme importance upon having the first openly gay POTUS is a good bet.

Some say that our Masters decide it all in advance and let us go through the motions to keep us placated. i say that they generally place and play their pieces on the chess board but let us make our moves. They win regardless.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
2. He’s not a great politician. Unlike Trump whose lack of any moral compass and pathological narcissism make him an expert on political manipulation.
3. Manufacturing jobs aren’t coming back and wages are stagnant here in the real world. Sanders is hardly a communist, he is to the right of Harry Truman politically.
4. People aren’t voting for a role model, they are voting for a problem solver.
5. That’ll hurt him. Then again, Trump is pushing for cuts to social security and Medicare which will alienate a lot of people.
6. Trump’s poll numbers are dismal and he still has months to blow his election chances.
Do you have a link to the "Trump is pushing for cuts to social security and medicare"? That is purely fabricated FAKE NEWS that I keep seeing all over social media.

EatTheRich

President
And I wouldn't put it past President Trump to throw some money into California. We all know he's going to go after Edited Pelosi's district. She has already handed him a million easy campaign slogans to use against her. That video of her tearing up that great speech could be worth a good 40 electoral votes in that state.

Sanders cannot go toe to toe with Trump on the debate stage. He isn't smart enough and he won't have the press protecting him like they would have protected Biden. He has too much baggage, and he's running against the greatest economy of all time, one with zero Democrat fingerprints.

It's going to be over early on Election Night.
Really counting on the recession not starting before November, and on voters forgetting the booming economy Trump inherited, hmm?

EatTheRich

President

This was Bush's fault.
All 8 years of it.

See how it works.
Consider that: the first several things you mentioned were reversed under Obama, deficits plummeted under Obama and now they are way back up, and debt is at an all-time high under Trump.

EatTheRich

President
LOL This made me laugh hysterically. 'vast majority'. Such a vast majority the only way Sanders can get people to listen to him are free concerts and free booze ?

Sanders guarantees trump a 40-45 state landslide.

It's the optics. Billionaire mogul with a supermodel wife and a great economy

Or a drooling old low rent Larry David Lookalike, limousine communist
Leftists don’t have time to go to rallies. They are too busy working for a living.

EatTheRich

President
Buttigieg would be the easiest for Trump to beat. Gay, a technocrat, arrogant preppie, just the sort for Trump to make his punching bag. Sanders is probably too far-left to win, but enough Americans support him he’ll probably win the nomination. But if they want someone who will be able to beat Trump, their best choice is Warren.