• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Santorum wants contraception banned - LOL

NCmusicman

Governor
Isn't there great concern about the lack of American born babies and how it affects negative population trends?

If you investigated the facts ... Santorum happens to be right on this.

degsme

Council Member
Isn't there great concern about the lack of American born babies and how it affects negative population trends?

If you investigated the facts ... Santorum happens to be right on this.
Um hint... removing the right to control your own body is hardly in keeping with American principles of individual autonomy.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't matter. After FLA,it's all over for Santorum no matter what happens before then.

Barbella

Senator
No. I've taken responsibility for my sex life for over 50 years, and I don't need anyone's "help" to continue doing so.

GordonGecko

President
Apparently Stan and Barbella think Rick Santorum says things....that he doesn't really mean to implement as policy if elected.

Wonder what else we can consider irrelevant from him??? :)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
No. I've taken responsibility for my sex life for over 50 years, and I don't need anyone's "help" to continue doing so.
I want women to have privacy when it comes to reproductive rights. Big Govt repubs want to take that away. I'd hoped you'd care about all women and not just yourself.

Barbella

Senator
So do I! I want women to privately buy their contraceptives, privately use them, and if they slip up and want an abortion, I want them to privately go see a doctor and privately pay for it.

Good to know we agree on SOMETHING!!!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So do I! I want women to privately buy their contraceptives, privately use them, and if they slip up and want an abortion, I want them to privately go see a doctor and privately pay for it.

Good to know we agree on SOMETHING!!!
it's okay. I'll let you off the hook. I know you are unable to stand up to the Big Govt repubs who want to mess with women's privacy and reproductive rights.