• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Santorum would end welfare to poor whites

GordonGecko

President
"Welfare queen" talk....worked for Reagan, so why shouldn't Little Ricky try it?

BTW, again, probably no debates on the fact of your statement.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
shows how little the GOP has advanced.....or perhaps are regressing that they're so blatant with race-baiting.

anti.reptile

Council Member
Just toss them a fish. It will certainly make sure they don't learn how to use a fishing rod. Understand conservatives DO want all people to prosper. Unlike Dems who keep them on the teat for votes . Time to get the teat from your mouth?

Barbella

Senator
I don't give a shit about people's skin color....but I agree with Santorum that it's better to teach a man to fish.....

StanH

Council Member
Many liberals think it's better to give the man a fish... as long as someone else pays for it, of course.

I don't give a shit about people's skin color....but I agree with Santorum that it's better to teach a man to fish.....

fairsheet

Senator
Many liberals think it's better to give the man a fish... as long as someone else pays for it, of course.
I would be interested in hearing a few of the current GOP's ideas around "teaching people to fish". Most everything I've heard from them, seems to revolve around coercing them to fish, rather than teaching them to fish.

StanH

Council Member
Why shouldn't people be coerced to fish? Fear and pain are great motivators.

I would be interested in hearing a few of the current GOP's ideas around "teaching people to fish". Most everything I've heard from them, seems to revolve around coercing them to fish, rather than teaching them to fish.

GordonGecko

President
They claim they want to "teach people to fish"...

then cut funding to the fishing teachers. :D