• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Santos has to go if only for questionable campaign spending

middleview

President
Supporting Member

oh, snap, did i post the wrong shitty campaign practices link??
Hiring family in a political campaign is quite common. It is not illegal.

Mysterious donations that were first characterized as a personal donation from his own funds to now admitting it wasn't his money and is far above legal limits for campaign donations.

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

Oh snap - can someone post about the money the greatest loser funneled to his kids/ his own pockets ?

Oh here is some of it...did i post the wrong conman campaign practices link??

Trump Campaign Secretly Paying $180,000 A Year To His Sons’ Significant Others | HuffPost Latest News

Why is the Trump campaign funneling money to Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle? | Washington Examiner

Trump funnelled money from donors into private business after election loss, report finds | The Independent

Nice, very funny!

As I said before, Santos should go, probably 20 people on each side of the Aisle he should take with him.

Hiring family in a political campaign is quite common. It is not illegal.

Mysterious donations that were first characterized as a personal donation from his own funds to now admitting it wasn't his money and is far above legal limits for campaign donations.

Good Boys.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Some other poster upstream already posted that it's not illegal particularly when it's a Democrat referenced. So who gives a shit. Am I right?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member