• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sarah Palin strolled into NY restaurant with Covid

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yup, she refuses to be vaccinated (“over her dead body,” she says) and she strolled into a NYC restaurant in violation of the law requiring vaccinations for indoor dining.

That was Saturday night. She tested positive for Covid on Monday.

Winger sociopathy on display.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yup, she refuses to be vaccinated (“over her dead body,” she says) and she strolled into a NYC restaurant in violation of the law requiring vaccinations for indoor dining.

That was Saturday night. She tested positive for Covid on Monday.

Winger sociopathy on display.

Probably unmasked as well...this is what @reason10 thinks is OK because she is simply exercising her God given right to endanger everyone around her...and now she's had covid twice...so much for that idea of natural immunity.

I hope she's miserable.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Probably unmasked as well...this is what @reason10 thinks is OK because she is simply exercising her God given right to endanger everyone around her...and now she's had covid twice...so much for that idea of natural immunity.

I hope she's miserable.
She also disrupted the trial on her idiotic libel suit against the NYT.

Her role on Earth seems to be making everyone miserable.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

I hope she's miserable.
Indeed…the lefty heart is ever on display in this forum. If you guys aren’t busy cheering death for your political opponents you are busily wishing them anguish.

Have a nice day.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Indeed…the lefty heart is ever on display in this forum. If you guys aren’t busy cheering death for your political opponents you are busily wishing them anguish.

Have a nice day.
Any sympathy for the people who may get ill due to Palin’s recklessness?

What say ye from up on your high horse?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Have a nice day.
Why lie? I didn't root for her death. I hope she's sick as hell and learns her lesson.
Meanwhile you don't give a shit if someone was infected by her.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
Did I wish anyone pain or suffering? Your cohort certainly does…quite regularly. The DNC certainly cranks ‘em out bitter these days.
Your dodge is noted. As always.

Do you ever reflect on the fact that you dodge all questions?

Just so you know, you dodge them because you know you’re fulla shit.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did I wish anyone pain or suffering? Your cohort certainly does…quite regularly. The DNC certainly cranks ‘em out bitter these days.
By wishing for everyone to just quit being careful, don't vax, don't ask if anyone's vaxed, don't mask...you are wishing for the disease to spread...

Bitter? Yes. I've lost family. You bet your ass that I resent those who do not protect the lives of others.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Your dodge is noted. As always.

Do you ever reflect on the fact that you dodge all questions?

Just so you know, you dodge them because you know you’re fulla shit.

;-)
Granted, you’re slow as can be…but I already demonstrated my “sympathy” and concern for others by never wishing them illness, death, or suffering…whereas you and your fellow lefties routinely relish such.

Awful people.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
By wishing for everyone to just quit being careful, don't vax, don't ask if anyone's vaxed, don't mask...you are wishing for the disease to spread...

Bitter? Yes. I've lost family. You bet your ass that I resent those who do not protect the lives of others.
It’s a shame to blame those who have unfortunately passed for one’s own bad behavior and evil thoughts…but you do you, I guess.

EatTheRich

President
Granted, you’re slow as can be…but I already demonstrated my “sympathy” and concern for others by never wishing them illness, death, or suffering…whereas you and your fellow lefties routinely relish such.

Awful people.
By assisting the right-wing efforts to weaponize this virus for political advantage, you are choosing the side of mass illness, death, and suffering.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
By assisting the right-wing efforts to weaponize this virus for political advantage, you are choosing the side of mass illness, death, and suffering.
This is a lie, of course. I am virus-agnostic in that I simply do not care whether or not others choose to vax. Now, dishonest leftists - who are tethered to no transformative value system and instead simply drift rudderless in a sea of self-indulgence and ignorant impulse-satisfaction - invariably choose to recast this as “rooting for the virus” and “killing granny”.

All of the above while leftists commit to writing deathwishes, specific “hope for suffering”, and maniacal laughter “HAHAHAHA!”

Yes, liars gonna lie.

EatTheRich

President
This is a lie, of course. I am virus-agnostic in that I simply do not care whether or not others choose to vax. Now, dishonest leftists - who are tethered to no transformative value system and instead simply drift rudderless in a sea of self-indulgence and ignorant impulse-satisfaction - invariably choose to recast this as “rooting for the virus” and “killing granny”.

All of the above while leftists commit to writing deathwishes, specific “hope for suffering”, and maniacal laughter “HAHAHAHA!”

Yes, liars gonna lie.
"Not caring" whether others "choose to vax" is the same as "not caring" whether others "choose to run red lights."

Bugsy McGurk

President

Awful people.
No you didn’t, but I browbeat you into at least saying something - that you supposedly “demonstrated” your “sympathy” (the quotes are yours) for people impacted by the covidiocy of others.

So you agree then that Palin should not have entered the restaurant while unvaccinated?