• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sarah Palin strolled into NY restaurant with Covid

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Filling another person’s body with deadly viruses is invasive. A jab which cuts your risk of doing so by a factor of 25 is not. Your phobia about needles, reflecting your repressed unconscious wish for homosexual penetration, is irrational.
You are forever supplementing your lies with additional dishonesty. I’m fully vaxxed, but not boosted…and I’ve had just about every conceivable vaccination, inoculation, and immunization you could possibly imagine due to a career of world travel.

What is it that parents do to children that cause them to “grow up” to be constantly lying leftists?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
It’s a shame to blame those who have unfortunately passed for one’s own bad behavior and evil thoughts…but you do you, I guess.
Do you feel sorry for 3 pack a day smokers? people that refuse to take care of themselves ? people that abuse their bodies with drugs and alcohol - sorry not me. To me they are burdens on society by their OWN CHOICE - plenty of help out there now if they want it but they choose to be that way. I hope , very soon, there is a smoker clause on health insurance - if you got 6.00 for 20 cigs then pay the extra health care costs. The health insurance company that does reduced rate a non - smoking option, 40 inch male waist ( real waist at naval not down by your privates ) will strike it big - like Japan ....

Bugsy McGurk

President

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Filling another person’s body with deadly viruses is invasive. A jab which cuts your risk of doing so by a factor of 25 is not. Your phobia about needles, reflecting your repressed unconscious wish for homosexual penetration, is irrational.
"Filling another person's body with deadly virus is invasive"

Strange you say that after posting you do that!

EatTheRich

President
"Filling another person's body with deadly virus is invasive"

Strange you say that after posting you do that!
The difference is that I took reasonable precautions and got infected anyway, and I was careful to minimize contact after learning of my infected status.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Do you feel sorry for 3 pack a day smokers? people that refuse to take care of themselves ? people that abuse their bodies with drugs and alcohol - sorry not me. To me they are burdens on society by their OWN CHOICE - plenty of help out there now if they want it but they choose to be that way. I hope , very soon, there is a smoker clause on health insurance - if you got 6.00 for 20 cigs then pay the extra health care costs. The health insurance company that does reduced rate a non - smoking option, 40 inch male waist ( real waist at naval not down by your privates ) will strike it big - like Japan ....
Who do you know that smokes 3 packs a day?
Should insurance rise for those that drive or ride in cars or climb ladders or walk the top plate on 3 story building/home?
You better beware what you wish for insurance companies to do, everything we do in life is deadly!

What is it with leftist males dreaming of other males "privates'?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The difference is that I took reasonable precautions and got infected anyway, and I was careful to minimize contact after learning of my infected status.
So you blew your post of get vaccinated to ensure no Positive test and the virus I posted of you spreading isn't covid.