• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sasha (youngest Obama daughter) all decked out for prom. Whatcha think of her now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
I think it is a damned shame that such a lovely young lady will not get to actually go to her prom because of current stay at home, self-quarantine and social distancing mandates and will have to settle fore photos like these instead...…...
It is really sad. Of course, losing thousands and thousands of lives is much sadder, but kids missing out on events like these is not cool.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Facts bother you or what? What are you trying to say I am? You think picture of Boy O's prom date is photoshopped?

BTW: Sasha looks nothing like Barry and Mooch, Ray Charles could have seen that!
I'm trying to say exactly what I said. You made it about race instead of the couple, which is sad, and a reflection of today's trump supporter. Yuck.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm trying to say exactly what I said. You made it about race instead of the couple, which is sad, and a reflection of today's trump supporter. Yuck.
Good thing admin has a Halter on you:) no you're not saying exactly what you'd like to say. Look in a mirror for reflection of Beto Biden

Facts bother you or what? What are you trying to say I am? You think picture of Boy O's prom date is photoshopped?

BTW: Sasha looks nothing like Barry and Mooch, Ray Charles could have seen that!
Why would she take a white guy to prom just because her father took a white girl?

Does that really make sense to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.