• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

School dayz - Education or Stabbing

jbg

Council Member
New Rochelle: Police, concern surround school after stabbing (link to article)

Though one of the parties to this altercation is dead and the other won't speak to protect her legal rights, the publicly known facts are simple:

1. On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 during school hours a large group of high school students, mostly age 16, was on a strip of North Avenue (a nearby retail-dominated street) during school hours;
  2. A dispute of some importance broke out between two of them, 16-year-old Z'inah Brown and Valeree Schwab, two females;
  3. Ms. Brown was accompanied by a group of male friends;
  4. Ms. Brown stabbed Ms. Schwab to death; and
  5. Ms. Brown was arrested yesterday, January11, 2018
The episode raises a whole host of questions, but I 'm going to confine myself to a few:
  1. What were the students doing out of school during school hours?
  2. Even if not scheduled for classes why were they not in the library or study halls doing homework or catching up?
  3. Are education budgets being wisely spent on children who don't want to learn; and
  4. Who is supervising and raising these children?
There were no guns involved, so the proliferation of guns cannot be used as a tangent to deflect from serious and profound problems.

EatTheRich

President
New Rochelle: Police, concern surround school after stabbing (link to article)

Though one of the parties to this altercation is dead and the other won't speak to protect her legal rights, the publicly known facts are simple:

1. On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 during school hours a large group of high school students, mostly age 16, was on a strip of North Avenue (a nearby retail-dominated street) during school hours;
  2. A dispute of some importance broke out between two of them, 16-year-old Z'inah Brown and Valeree Schwab, two females;
  3. Ms. Brown was accompanied by a group of male friends;
  4. Ms. Brown stabbed Ms. Schwab to death; and
  5. Ms. Brown was arrested yesterday, January11, 2018
The episode raises a whole host of questions, but I 'm going to confine myself to a few:
  1. What were the students doing out of school during school hours?
  2. Even if not scheduled for classes why were they not in the library or study halls doing homework or catching up?
  3. Are education budgets being wisely spent on children who don't want to learn; and
  4. Who is supervising and raising these children?
There were no guns involved, so the proliferation of guns cannot be used as a tangent to deflect from serious and profound problems.
1-2. 12:20 P.M.? Sounds like lunchtime to me. Which explains why they were at McDonald's.
3. Prove they don't/didn't.
4. The holy trinity. The family. The free market. And TV star-turned-president Honey Boo Boo.