• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

School Gunman’s ‘Fugitive’ Parents Laugh, Cry in Court After Wild Manhunt

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

From the article:

The parents of alleged school shooter Ethan Crumbley pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges on Saturday, shortly after they were nabbed by fugitive teams “hiding” in an industrial building in east Detroit.

James and Jennifer Crumbley appeared emotional throughout the arraignment. Jennifer cried as she said she understood the charges against her. James smiled, laughed, shook his head, and raised his eyebrows at various points. Meanwhile, defense lawyer Shannon Smith and prosecutor Karen McDonald squabbled over whether the pair had planned to turn themselves in at all.

The couple had last been seen by the public on Thursday when they tuned into their son’s virtual arraignment from a car. McDonald said they withdrew $4,000 from an ATM before vanishing.

But Smith (their lawyer) claimed in court that prosecutors failed to inform her of the imminent charges, and the “terrified” parents had always planned to turn themselves in after getting their affairs in order.

“It was just a matter of logistics,” she said. McDonald disagreed. “I can’t imagine why they were surprised,” she said. “The whole country knew that these charges were coming.”

MerryXMasFrom.jpg

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This may turn out OK and now ALL parents can be charged when they kids shoot others.............

Inner city DA;s and Courts going to be STANDING ROOM ONLY

:) what's going to be their defense "I gave him to his Grandmaw to raise charge her, I haven't been in his life"!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Have the Crumbley's raised the $1million they need to post bail?
Maybe the MI Republican party can start a campaign to free their sorry asses.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This may turn out OK and now ALL parents can be charged when they kids shoot others.............

:) what's going to be their defense "I gave him to his Grandmaw to raise charge her, I haven't been in his life"!
Look at you, minimizing the slaughter of 4 kids and injuring more by parents who purposely bought their 15 year old the weapon. That's sick.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

HermanCainAwarder

Council Member
Well we all know what the school tried to do. Had they gone any further, supporters of the Michigan shooters would have went ballistic on how these liberal indoctrination centers are overreaching on peoples rights.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Well we all know what the school tried to do. Had they gone any further, supporters of the Michigan shooters would have went ballistic on how these liberal indoctrination centers are overreaching on peoples rights.
Oh, absolutely. Guns and fetuses are all that's important in rightwing world.

God of War

Governor

I want parents to be held civilly liable not necessarily criminally. But you make an excellent point. Their defense will be unequal treatment under the law. Wow. I didn't think they had one.

God of War

Governor
So this is the kid's defense. That violent FPS games brainwashed him into committing the crime. Shit. Maybe letting kids play FPS games will become child abuse.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I want parents to be held civilly liable not necessarily criminally. But you make an excellent point. Their defense will be unequal treatment under the law. Wow. I didn't think they had one.
leftist are like cows eating through barbed wire fences
the grass looks greener on the other side until their necks start to bleed

Let's see what leftist post when gang banger parents are held responsible for what their kids do