• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Scotland votes to give free tampons to all women!!!

More special treatment for women, but the press calls it "gender equality"!!! HAHAHA Women get special treatment in everything and still they fail. What does that tell you.? Now look for women to start hoarding this free stuff and selling it in countries where it's not free.

Update, Nov. 24 2020 : On Tuesday, the Scottish Parliament voted unanimously to approve the Period Products (Free Provision) (Scotland) Bill, granting access to free period products in public toilets, workplaces, and other public buildings in Scotland. The bill was introduced by lawmaker Monica Lennon, who has campaigned to end period poverty and stigma for many years.

"We are in the final miles of a long journey and I am heartened by the support for the Period Products Bill," Lennon said ahead of the vote. "I am optimistic that we will complete that groundbreaking journey today. Scotland will not be the last country to make period poverty history, but it now has a chance to be the first."

Original post, Feb. 26: Scotland is set to become the first country in the world to make tampons and sanitary pads free for everyone who needs them. A historic, life-changing bill known as the Period Products (Free Provision) (Scotland) Bill passed through the first stage of the Scottish Parliament on 25 Feb. There were 112 votes in favor, none against, and one abstention.

More special treatment for women, but the press calls it "gender equality"!!! HAHAHA Women get special treatment in everything and still they fail. What does that tell you.? Now look for women to start hoarding this free stuff and selling it in countries where it's not free.
Brexit means there will be a tariff on Scottish tamp-uns. Somehow I don't think they will be able to hawk their free tamp-uns.

How is she going to pay for that?- She keeps demanding more and more money from the English taxpayer because she has already bankrupted Scotland.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Women spend 40+ years needing tampons every month.
They use them because men faint at the sight of blood.

Name something comparable men need every month for 40+ years.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Women spend 40+ years needing tampons every month.
They use them because men faint at the sight of blood.

Name something comparable men need every month for 40+ years.
Earplugs for when you nags start in. Heh.
Kidding - and for the record, I do not approve of all this “weaker sex” baloney. While I do affirm and embrace that men should protect and honor women, this is not due to any inherent weakness or inferiority. It’s just how God created things...and it is the decent thing to do.

:)

Kidding - and for the record, I do not approve of all this “weaker sex” baloney. While I do affirm and embrace that men should protect and honor women, this is not due to any inherent weakness or inferiority.
HAHAHA. Did you really say that?? Sorry to wake you up but there is no GIANT MALE CONSPIRACY holding down women. They just don't have it. Men are bigger, stronger, more aggressive, more confident and of course smarter, at least in technical fields which is the only intelligence that matters.

How do you explain that 99% of great scientists in history have been men???

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
[/QUOTE]
No one here even used the term "weaker sex.who said anything
Kidding - and for the record, I do not approve of all this “weaker sex” baloney. While I do affirm and embrace that men should protect and honor women, this is not due to any inherent weakness or inferiority. It’s just how God created things...and it is the decent thing to do.
There's a new weaker sex in town. From what I hear, white men are complaining that they're being oppressed by minorities and women.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Free tampons sounds like Biden's covid advisor wanting to shut America down and pay everyone's wages/income there's one BIG problem, neither country has the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to pull off these stunts.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No one here even used the term "weaker sex.who said anything

There's a new weaker sex in town. From what I hear, white men are complaining that they're being oppressed by minorities and women.
[/QUOTE]
I guess you didn’t read the OP and subsequent musings by it’s author. :-/

As for the constant singling out of groups by race and/or gender - that is for retards who have no substantive bases of discussion and analyses.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
HAHAHA. Did you really say that?? Sorry to wake you up but there is no GIANT MALE CONSPIRACY holding down women. They just don't have it. Men are bigger, stronger, more aggressive, more confident and of course smarter, at least in technical fields which is the only intelligence that matters.

How do you explain that 99% of great scientists in history have been men???
We have varied traits, interests, and strengths. Neither is weaker in terms of intellect, spirituality, and certainly not in terms of worth. God created us all in His image. Folks who claim inferiority of other races or gender are projecting.