• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SCOTUS OKs Racial Discrimination Again - As Long As Victims Are White

1. Liberals always cite "research" as if this was somehow indisputable. EARTH TO ETR: anybody can scrounge up a source that says what they want it to say, and pop it in here. I don't need a research. I have my own. I was denied an assistantship in graduate school by AA. So were 17 other non-blacks. At the time, no of these students was poorer than I was. Your "academic' research" is a pile of crap.

2. There are sar mor ewhites in poverty in America than blacks, and they are much poorer, as I already noted.

3. The only race-based discrimination going on is affirmative action, currently banne din 8 states. That needs to be extended to all 50. Reparations need to be paid to all whites and other non-blacks who have been victimized (including me)[/QUOTE]

Cradle of Elitist Tyranny

The new excuse in academentia is that getting an education means becoming acquainted with all sorts of people and cultures. They pretend to assume that Whites are already familiar with all other classes of Whites, so they don't need to see any more of them in order to have a full college experience. Real Americans believe that college is just about getting a high-paying job, not about submitting themselves to multiculturalist brainwashing.

protectionist

Governor
If you think something is wrong with the empirical data showing that whites are more likely to get into their first choice colleges, despite AA, you are welcome to try to recruit someone qualified to produce a better study showing what you want to hear. Until then, you are just plugging your ears and yelling "I can't hear you" because reality doesn't comport with your white-supremacist ideology.

The majority of Americans support affirmative action, and presumably most supporters don't see it as racist. Whites (specifically white women) are the people most likely to benefit directly from affirmative action.

Martin Luther King did indeed support affirmative action.
http://www.nola.com/opinions/index.ssf/2014/04/martin_luther_king_jr_explicit.html
I am a better study. And my daughters, and others I know, all of whom contradict the bullshit studies. You're wasting your time talking to me about "studies". That merely confirms my points all the more.

I don't have a white-supremacist ideology. The problem is YOU have a BLACK supremacist ideology, which works through the largest racial discrimination in America (ie. Affirmative Action against non-blacks)

I quite doubt your suggestion that "The majority of Americans support affirmative action, and presumably most supporters don't see it as racist" This is just more liberal BS that your liberal media feeds you, and you fall for it. You also fall for the con job that "white women) are the people most likely to benefit directly from affirmative action".

Nonsense. When I was denied an assistantship, 4 white women were also denied, as were 3 Hispanics, and 2 Asians. The only recipients were blacks (men & women).
In addition, for every 1 white woman receiving AA, there are 1000 white women who are victims of it, either directly as in my case, or because they are dependents (daughters, wives, mothers) of white men victims. You clearly know nothing of this subject. All you have is nonsense, liberal propaganda.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
1. Why are the richest 1% disproportionately white?
2. Class oppression and racial oppression are not the same thing and do not have the same dynamic. My politics are all about class liberation of the poor (and I am white myself, so much for your scurrilous accusations of Black supremacy), but it is not until the poor are united across racial barriers by a breakdown of the white-supremacist system that we will be able to effectively fight back.
3. Rural white poverty often is worse than inner-city Black poverty, but it is not the norm for whites, as the statistical evidence shows. Rural Black poverty is worse still.
4. I do support efforts to address rural (and urban) white poverty, and I have consistently posted in support of such measures on this site. I realize you are a newer poster, but I have seen little evidence that you have any interest in addressing it rather than bringing it up to derail efforts to dismantle white supremacy. Historically, the greatest gains of the white workers and peasants in the U.S. (Reconstruction-era extension of voting rights, education, etc.; unionization and especially southern unionization; establishment of a two-party system in the south) have come not when they have worked to undermine Black liberation, but when they have worked closely with Black-liberation movements against their common ruling-class enemy.

http://www.timwise.org/2015/04/how-racism-explains-americas-class-divide-and-culture-of-economic-cruelty-an-excerpt-from-under-the-affluence/ <--- "How racism explains America's class divide"
1. It doesn't have anything to do with affirmative action discrimination.

2. FALSE! As I noted previously, you are NOT anything about class liberation of the poor. I was the one who brought up the subject of AA based on economic class, while you have continually been ranting in support of RACE-BASED AA.

3. There IS NO white-supremacy. That ended in 1961.

4. FALSE. Rural black poverty is not worse than rural white poverty. In fact, there is very little rural black poverty, with rural blacks long ago having exodused into cities., where their standard of living is much higher than rural poor whites.
5. FALSE! Historically, the greatest gains to white workers and peasants in the U.S, and ALL races of American workers, came in 1954, when Eisenhower deported about 2 million Mexican illegal aliens (about another 1 million fled on their own), with Operation Wetback in 1954. Likewise, American workers will benefit with million of jobs being opened to them when Donald Trump becomes president, and enacts Operation Wetback II. Many of those American workers, now being harmed by illegal immigration, welcomed and protected by the left, also are blacks.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
Only 5% of overall Black income in the U.S. comes from welfare, while 80% comes from earnings (the equivalent figure for whites is 4% from welfare, 83% from earnings).
http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/deflecting-the-dream-right-wing-lies-about-black-america-and-the-facts-to-counter-them/

Whites have more wealth because for decades they and their parents and their parents' parents have had preferential access to jobs, housing, health care, and education, and because the estimated $2 trillion in wealth produced by the unpaid labor of Black slaves went almost exclusively into the hands of whites.
Pure liberal, prepostrerous propaganda. 5%/80% Give us a break!

protectionist

Governor
Black parents are more likely to spend an hour or more a night helping their kids with their homework. Black twelfth-graders are twice as likely to have perfect attendance. Again, welfare accounts for only 5% of Black household income, and only 1.2% of Black American adults receive cash welfare benefits.
http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/deflecting-the-dream-right-wing-lies-about-black-america-and-the-facts-to-counter-them/
http://www.timwise.org/2012/09/a-kick-in-the-gutfeld-racism-welfare-dependence-and-foxs-clown-prince-of-prejudice/

Blacks tend to support Clinton because of the open racism of leading Republicans such as Mike Pence, and the incessant bigotry of those who decry Obama as a "food stamp president" and Clinton as a "welfare queen" and repeat baseless racial stereotypes about Black dependency. Economists say Trump's proposals will result in massive job losses.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/trump-economy-217496
HA HA. Maybe black twelfhgraders are twice as likely to have perfect attendance, because 90% of all the black eleventh graders have already DROPPED OUT, and are on the street selling drugs, or their bodies, and only a few good ones are left by the time of the 12th grade (not that I accept the silly notion to begin with)

Obama IS a food stamp president, and Hillary IS a welfare queen, and stereotypes exist because a pattern exists to make that stereotype exist. Blacks are massively dependent, and the massive migration of them from the South to New York City, drove the city into bankruptcy in the 1970s.

Trump's proposals will result in massive job GAINS, of course, And I AM an economist. I taught economics in 4 colleges of the City University of New York. His proposals will result in huge job gains TO AMERICANS, and huge job losses to illegal aliens, which as it should be. Also the tariffs on imported goods, will bring companies back here (from Mexico, China, et al) and thereby create million more jobs,

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Today about 50% of Blacks graduate HS and the half that do can barely read. This is not what gets jobs and accumulates wealth.
I was forced to hire blacks during my career because of quotas. I turned down very good candidates to bring these people in. Most, even with their college degree knew very little and were poor employees. We could never fire them, but sure celebrated when they quit.

I new people, mostly Latino, that were mixed marriages. When their kids graduated they quickly changed the names to the Spanish parents last name, so they could get scholarships. These kids would not get the scholarship if they used their white name.

Kids would get accepted to college with much poorer grades and achievements if they were Black or Spanish. Once there they flunk out at a high rate making that slot a aste

The Civil Rights act of 1964 killed Black motivation and tore the family apart. Now all we have is baby daddy and baby mommas, but no family. We have generations on welfare and families that have never had anyone get up and go to work.

The wealth accumulation is not occurring for these reasons and many others.

protectionist

Governor
Today about 50% of Blacks graduate HS and the half that do can barely read. This is not what gets jobs and accumulates wealth.
I was forced to hire blacks during my career because of quotas. I turned down very good candidates to bring these people in. Most, even with their college degree knew very little and were poor employees. We could never fire them, but sure celebrated when they quit.

I new people, mostly Latino, that were mixed marriages. When their kids graduated they quickly changed the names to the Spanish parents last name, so they could get scholarships. These kids would not get the scholarship if they used their white name.

Kids would get accepted to college with much poorer grades and achievements if they were Black or Spanish. Once there they flunk out at a high rate making that slot a aste

The Civil Rights act of 1964 killed Black motivation and tore the family apart. Now all we have is baby daddy and baby mommas, but no family. We have generations on welfare and families that have never had anyone get up and go to work.

Sounds about right to me.

The Top Using the Bottom to Help It Crush the Middle

Only a superior race would be capable of overthrowing its hereditary ruling class, who are traitors to that race.

It has never been so hard to be a white person as it is today. It used to be even harder to be an Irishman or Pole or Italian or Spaniard or German or Swede or Norwegian or Scotch...my lord, it just never ends, we keep having to deal with these truly stupid people over and over again...ain't that right mister?

EatTheRich

President
1. Liberals always cite "research" as if this was somehow indisputable.
EARTH TO ETR: anybody can scrounge up a source that says what they want it to say, and pop it in here.
Can you "scrounge up a source" that shows, statistically, that Blacks aren't at a disadvantage when trying to get jobs, applying to schools, and so forth?

I don't need a research. I have my own. I was denied an assistantship in graduate school by AA. So were 17 other non-blacks. At the time, none of these students was poorer than I was. Your "academic research" is a pile of crap.
In other words, someone of a different race got something you thought YOU were entitled to. What makes you think you were entitled to it, exactly?

2. There are far more whites in poverty in America than blacks, and they are much poorer, as I already noted. Also, there is less reason for blacks to be in poverty since they have the advantage of Affirmative Action, and thereby have greater access to jobs, job training, business loans, etc. Much of black poverty comes from simple laziness, and from dropping out of school.
The myth of Black laziness has been around since Black slaves were digging the foundations of the White House by hand. The fact is that the Black unemployment rate (the percentage of Blacks who are actively looking for jobs but are denied access to them) is more than twice the white unemployment rate. In other words, it's not that they don't want to work, it's that they have less access to jobs.

Well, you say, that's because they dropped out of school. Perhaps in some cases, although the gap between the Black dropout rate and the white dropout rate is only 2.2 percentage points. But then you have to ask, why are Blacks more likely to drop out? If you look at what the research (and you can impugn evidence-based reasoning all you like, but unless you can muster actual evidence, rather than rhetoric, anecdote, and sob stories on your side, no reasonable person will take you seriously) shows, Blacks are more likely to drop out to get jobs to support the family or to care for children or invalids, and also more likely to drop out because they are unsafe at school, both as a result of race-based harassment and because they are more likely to be assigned to schools that are unsafe.

3. The only race-based discrimination going on is affirmative action, currently banned in 8 states. That needs to be extended to all 50. Reparations also need to be paid to all whites and other non-blacks who have been victimized (including me)
You believe that Blacks are lazy and that's how you explain why Blacks tend to be so much poorer than whites. People who are not racist attribute the disparity to anti-Black systemic discrimination.

EatTheRich

President
Never ceases to amaze me at the ludicrous bullshit that liberals toss around. If non-blacks got points for being poor, I would have gotten those points. I didn't, and it's the same way now.
What makes you so sure?

Nothing's changed since 1961. Blacks get all the advantage. Non-blacks get all the DISadvantage.
I take it that you believe that Blacks likewise got all the advantages in 1961, before the March on Washington, the Voting Rights Act, and the Civil Rights Act?

As for financial aid, sure whites get it. But this is mostly in undergraduate school. And when in competition with blacks, blacks get it first by affirmative action, and as in my case, the non-blacks may get zero.
I don't know your personal circumstances, but if you got no financial aid it's probably because you were very rich. If not, though, why is it a competition between you and Blacks, and not a common struggle with students of all races to demand more aid from those who are rich?

EatTheRich

President
I am a better study. And my daughters, and others I know, all of whom contradict the bullshit studies. You're wasting your time talking to me about "studies". That merely confirms my points all the more.

I don't have a white-supremacist ideology. The problem is YOU have a BLACK supremacist ideology, which works through the largest racial discrimination in America (ie. Affirmative Action against non-blacks)
A Black supremacist who is white? Hardly. It's just that when you're used to being on top, equality, or even a few halting steps toward equality, looks like being on the bottom.

I quite doubt your suggestion that "The majority of Americans support affirmative action, and presumably most supporters don't see it as racist" This is just more liberal BS that your liberal media feeds you, and you fall for it. You also fall for the con job that "white women) are the people most likely to benefit directly from affirmative action".

What you call a "suggestion" is actually a factual datum supported by empirical research. Your interpretation of your own very limited experience, colored through the lens of your race-privileged worldview, is not a substitute for scientific analysis, no matter how much you want it to be.

Nonsense. When I was denied an assistantship, 4 white women were also denied, as were 3 Hispanics, and 2 Asians. The only recipients were blacks (men & women).
In addition, for every 1 white woman receiving AA, there are 1000 white women who are victims of it, either directly as in my case, or because they are dependents (daughters, wives, mothers) of white men victims. You clearly know nothing of this subject. All you have is nonsense, liberal propaganda.
What are you saying? Are you saying no Black people should ever get a job? After all, a white, or Hispanic, or Asian person could've gotten that job instead. To call yourself a "victim" you have to assert that you had a right to the assistantship you were "denied." What, specifically, gave you a right to it?

EatTheRich

President

1. It doesn't have anything to do with affirmative action discrimination.

2. FALSE! As I noted previously, you are NOT anything about class liberation of the poor. I was the one who brought up the subject of AA based on economic class, while you have continually been ranting in support of RACE-BASED AA.

3. There IS NO white-supremacy. That ended in 1961.

4. FALSE. Rural black poverty is not worse than rural white poverty. In fact, there is very little rural black poverty, with rural blacks long ago having exodused into cities., where their standard of living is much higher than rural poor whites.
5. FALSE! Historically, the greatest gains to white workers and peasants in the U.S, and ALL races of American workers, came in 1954, when Eisenhower deported about 2 million Mexican illegal aliens (about another 1 million fled on their own), with Operation Wetback in 1954. Likewise, American workers will benefit with million of jobs being opened to them when Donald Trump becomes president, and enacts Operation Wetback II. Many of those American workers, now being harmed by illegal immigration, welcomed and protected by the left, also are blacks.
1. It's not called affirmative action when whites benefit from discrimination.
2. Because I believe in putting an end to white supremacy so that the poor can fight united against the rich.
3. I guess Martin Luther King was wasting his time with that whole March on Washington thing.
4. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/rural-poverty-minorities_n_1829911.html
5. There are no American workers or Mexican workers, no white workers or Black workers, only a single working class. An injury to one is an injury to all!

EatTheRich

President
Pure liberal, prepostrerous propaganda. 5%/80% Give us a break!
I cited my source. You are substituting derision for any critique of the evidence or of my evidence-based argument. Perhaps if you find the scientifically demonstrated facts so hard to believe, instead of scoffing at the facts you should re-examine the preconceptions (I'd call them "racist stereotypes" but I'm not that cruel) that cause you to reject those facts.

EatTheRich

President
HA HA. Maybe black twelfhgraders are twice as likely to have perfect attendance, because 90% of all the black eleventh graders have already DROPPED OUT, and are on the street selling drugs, or their bodies, and only a few good ones are left by the time of the 12th grade (not that I accept the silly notion to begin with)

Obama IS a food stamp president, and Hillary IS a welfare queen, and stereotypes exist because a pattern exists to make that stereotype exist. Blacks are massively dependent, and the massive migration of them from the South to New York City, drove the city into bankruptcy in the 1970s.

Trump's proposals will result in massive job GAINS, of course, And I AM an economist. I taught economics in 4 colleges of the City University of New York. His proposals will result in huge job gains TO AMERICANS, and huge job losses to illegal aliens, which as it should be. Also the tariffs on imported goods, will bring companies back here (from Mexico, China, et al) and thereby create million more jobs,
Was it as a grad student in economics that you applied for that assistantship? Perhaps you were denied that assistantship not because of your race, but because of your penchant for substituting emotional appeals, made-up and grossly inaccurate statistics, and unsupported sociological assertions rooted in racist stereotypes for actual data.

An economist who supports general protective tariffs? Well, now I've seen everything. Less trade overall means fewer jobs overall. Even if there's a net gain of jobs in the United States (unlikely because two can play at the game of trade wars), it would have to be offset by a greater loss of jobs overseas, so that the working class ends up worse off than when it started.

EatTheRich

President
Today about 50% of Blacks graduate HS
69%, actually.
http://www.governing.com/gov-data/education-data/state-high-school-graduation-rates-by-race-ethnicity.html

and the half that do can barely read.
Citation needed.

This is not what gets jobs and accumulates wealth.
A Black person has to go to college to have the same chance of getting a job as a white high school dropout.
http://thinkprogress.org/education/2014/06/25/3452887/education-race-gap/

I was forced to hire blacks during my career because of quotas.
To hire them do what? Usually the only places the U.S. government allowed quotas were in places with a proven (in court) record of deliberate racial discrimination. Is that true of your place of business?

Shouldn't companies hire workers of all races, including Blacks? What's the difference between you being "forced" to hire Blacks and restaurants being "forced" to serve Blacks?

I turned down very good candidates to bring these people in. Most, even with their college degree knew very little and were poor employees. We could never fire them, but sure celebrated when they quit.
I wasn't there and I can't speak to your experience. Typically in my experience Black college graduates have proven themselves much smarter and much harder workers than the white college graduates who didn't have to overcome as many obstacles to graduate.

More unverifiable anecdotes. Perhaps you can provide a link to a scholarship, any scholarship, that is not available if one's name sounds "white."

Looks like a typo at the end there, but it's pretty clear where you're going with that. It makes sense to accept Black or Latino kids with poorer "achievements" if you're talking about participation in, say, gifted programs to which whites are more likely to be steered than Blacks with comparable academic records, or clubs which are less likely to be available in inner-city schools or affordable for poor kids to participate in. The disparity there, like a disparity in grades, may have less to do with aptitude or ambition than with opportunity.

Minority students at elite colleges, where affirmative action is more likely to make a difference, tend to do better than white students with higher test scores at the same schools, and much better than white students with comparable scores who would've been admitted under class-based affirmative action programs.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/12/10/scalia-was-wrong-students-admitted-through-affirmative-action-thrive-at-elite-colleges/

The birth rate of unmarried Black teens is decreasing while the birth rate of unmarried white teens is increasing.
It's true that fewer kids of all races are being raised by a mother and a father, but that has less to do with the Civil Rights Act than with mass incarceration on one hand, and the increasing obsolescence of the nuclear family on the other.

Even though the economy is much worse today, Blacks are about 40% less likely to get welfare today than in 1994. About 1 in 9 Blacks get cash or SNAP benefits. Black households getting SNAP benefits mostly don't get cash aid, and over 60% have at least one person working.

Half of Blacks getting cash benefits are on the rolls for less than 4 months, and 7 in 10 are off within a year. About 1.3% of all Black adults got cash benefits of any sort last year, and the average cash benefit was $392 per month per household.

protectionist

Governor
Can you "scrounge up a source" that shows, statistically, that Blacks aren't at a disadvantage when trying to get jobs, applying to schools, and so forth?

In other words, someone of a different race got something you thought YOU were entitled to. What makes you think you were entitled to it, exactly?

The myth of Black laziness has been around since Black slaves were digging the foundations of the White House by hand. The fact is that the Black unemployment rate (the percentage of Blacks who are actively looking for jobs but are denied access to them) is more than twice the white unemployment rate. In other words, it's not that they don't want to work, it's that they have less access to jobs.

Well, you say, that's because they dropped out of school. Perhaps in some cases, although the gap between the Black dropout rate and the white dropout rate is only 2.2 percentage points. But then you have to ask, why are Blacks more likely to drop out? If you look at what the research (and you can impugn evidence-based reasoning all you like, but unless you can muster actual evidence, rather than rhetoric, anecdote, and sob stories on your side, no reasonable person will take you seriously) shows, Blacks are more likely to drop out to get jobs to support the family or to care for children or invalids, and also more likely to drop out because they are unsafe at school, both as a result of race-based harassment and because they are more likely to be assigned to schools that are unsafe.

You believe that Blacks are lazy and that's how you explain why Blacks tend to be so much poorer than whites. People who are not racist attribute the disparity to anti-Black systemic discrimination.
1. Stupid question. Why would I need a source to show "that Blacks aren't at a disadvantage when trying to get jobs, applying to schools, and so forth?" Of course they're not at a disadvatage. They have the ADvantage - from Affirmative Action. And have had it for 55 years. We all know that. Liberasl ae always trying to subvert reality into some spinning nonsense, while acting like statisical sources are necessary. Hey, ETR - you got a statistical source that can show that fish can swim ? How about one that can show birds can fly. No ? Oh well I don't then. Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle) Ho hum.

2. I was entitled to it because I EARNED IT. By being # 1 academically in my class. And it not so much whether I was entitled. it is a matter of the black kids who got assistantships NOT being entitled just because they're black - thereby racistly discriminating against the non-blacks.

3. It's not that they they have less access to jobs, (they have MORE due to AA), it's that they just don't want to work.

4. Plenty of half-baked excuse for the drop-out rate, I see. Why am I not surprised ?

5. You believe that Blacks are not lazy, or you pretend that, and you state that Blacks tend to be so much poorer than whites. FALSE! Blacks are NOT poorer than whites. There are far more whites in poverty than blacks, and those who ae are in a much worse poverty than the black poverty. People who are not racist against whites, attribute the disparity to Affirmative Action, while people who are racist against whites (like YOU) attempt to deny the truth.

protectionist

Governor
What makes you so sure?

I take it that you believe that Blacks likewise got all the advantages in 1961, before the March on Washington, the Voting Rights Act, and the Civil Rights Act?

I don't know your personal circumstances, but if you got no financial aid it's probably because you were very rich. If not, though, why is it a competition between you and Blacks, and not a common struggle with students of all races to demand more aid from those who are rich?
1. Affirmative action still exists.

2. They got the advantages that AA gives them. That's a lot (college admission, college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, housing preference. etc, etc

3. HA HA. leave it to a liberal to say something like that. For you edification Mr airhead liberal, when I was in graduate school I was dirt poor. i had no car, and I emeber walking a long walk home in the bitter 18 degree cold and wind, while 2 of the blacks (who got assistantships) passed me by in their brand new, shiny Pontiac Grand Ams, with the eagle picture on the hood.

4. Your last question is a good one, but easily answered. The reason why it is "not a common struggle with students of all races to demand more aid from those who are rich". as I have advocated for 40 years, is because people like YOU, keep on suppRoting and pushing Affirmative Action based on race, THAT'S WHY!