• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SCOTUS wingers do some “judicial legislating” on Biden’s vaccine mandate

Bugsy McGurk

President
Simply ridiculous. The SCOTUS wingers tanked the Biden vaccine mandate on large employers, while “allowing” the mandate as to health workers. Purely policy level decisions - they thought one was a good idea, but not the other. Judicial legislating/activism at its worst.

Said the dissenting justices:

“When we are wise, we know not to displace the judgments of experts, acting within the sphere Congress marked out and under Presidential control, to deal with emergency conditions," they wrote. "Today, we are not wise. In the face of a still-raging pandemic, this Court tells the agency charged with protecting worker safety that it may not do so in all the workplaces needed. As disease and death continue to mount, this Court tells the agency that it cannot respond in the most effective way possible."

The SCOTUS wingers no doubt killed thousands more people today. And, needless to say, wingers will blame those deaths on Biden.

Deplorable!

Spamature

President
I guarantee the majority required their staff to be vaccinated in order to work around them.

I wish they would use this ruling to sue their asses for violating their constitutional rights.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I guarantee the majority required their staff to be vaccinated in order to work around them.

I wish they would use this ruling to sue their asses for violating their constitutional rights.
Absolutely. Typical winger judicial activism - carrying out the policy preferences of the GOP/right wingers. The “Do as I say, not as I do” approach.

Spamature

President
Absolutely. Typical winger judicial activism - carrying out the policy preferences of the GOP/right wingers. The “Do as I say, not as I do” approach.
THis bodes poorly for the republic.

Partisan life and death decisions are only the start of the legal hell right-wingers have lead this nation into by packing the court with liars who have a political agenda.

Bugsy McGurk

President
THis bodes poorly for the republic.

Partisan life and death decisions are only the start of the legal hell right-wingers have lead this nation into by packing the court with liars who have a political agenda.
A critical part of converting a democracy to authoritarianism is gaining control over the judiciary. By pissing all over the Constitution the GOP cult seized control over the SCOTUS. They installed stooges who will do their bidding.