• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

See the moment CNN called the GA Senate race for Warnock

RickWA

Snagglesooth
He said, as he posted about another poster.

Yer a HOOT!

;-)
And there it is. The self-unawareness DNA electrons flamed up…and he bathes in self-exemption. Have a nice night, Bugs. The balance of your DNC-subsidized $0.25 per post stipend will not be enabled by me.

Bugsy McGurk

President
And there it is. The self-unawareness DNA electrons flamed up…and he bathes in self-exemption. Have a nice night, Bugs. The balance of your DNC-subsidized $0.25 per post stipend will not be enabled by me.
And now he busts out his favorite boring jive when flummoxed. The “gay talk” can’t be too far behind.

;-)

Jack4freedom

Governor
The ‘tards will continue to ‘tard - make no mistake. You and I simply don’t align on the fact that they are ALL ‘tards. Feigned piety and outrage, scene 3; take 2…and…cut!
I certainly wouldn’t call a violent attack on the Capitol, conjuring schemes to send phony electors to congress or calling State Election officials and telling them to find 11000 votes after the election is over as “Feigned Piety….But that’s just me….and most Americans..

Bugsy McGurk

President
I certainly wouldn’t call a violent attack on the Capitol, conjuring schemes to send phony electors to congress or calling State Election officials and telling them to find 11000 votes after the election is over as “Feigned Piety….But that’s just me….and most Americans..
Trump cultists see nothing wrong with his attempted insurrection. So don’t be so pious!

;-)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Well….I can say my questionable past has not included being arrested, or having my spouse accuse me of trying to run me over with a car. But hey….its all good. I don’t necessarily believe either Warnock or Walker are anything special. Just my opinion. Let’s see what Warnock accomplishes.
Many people have been arrested but not charged, especially black people in Georgia. Also many wives have made similar unproven charges against their spouses during divorces, but are their any charges filed against Senator Warnock or any convictions? Or are they more likely typical campaign smears?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Trump cultists see nothing wrong with his attempted insurrection. So don’t be so pious!

;-)
Rick is certainly not what I would consider a Trump cultist. That said, I was certainly trying to point out that any impeachment hearings or investigations regarding Trump were well warranted, not “Feigned Piety”, ice cream scoops or daughter on his lap issues but rather cases of illegal activity while he was in office or hoarding and misusing official classified government documents.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Sure, sure. Why, I never! (Until the next thing - which will uniquely reside on “the other’s” side of political spectrum…over and over again). Not a single Democrat misdeed is ever observed, right? Anyhoo - back to Walker and Warnock - both morons. Not bright. Not smart. Not terribly talented…but the one that mouthes the platitudes that align to party? That’s the guy.

As for yet another invocation of 1/6 - yes, I agree. Prosecute folks who broke laws. This does NOT inoculate people against decided, habitual partisan-aligned moral outrage. The fact that the forum’s worst…most hackified stooge seized upon your comment kinda tells the tale. This is how it works. Preempt and prevent critical, case-by-case assessment. The TWO candidates running for Senate in Georgia are idiots. Smarter than Bugsy, yes, but so are most fixtures and hardware.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Sure, sure. Why, I never! (Until the next thing - which will uniquely reside on “the other’s” side of political spectrum…over and over again). Not a single Democrat misdeed is ever observed, right? Anyhoo - back to Walker and Warnock - both morons. Not bright. Not smart. Not terribly talented…but the one that mouthes the platitudes that align to party? That’s the guy.

As for yet another invocation of 1/6 - yes, I agree. Prosecute folks who broke laws. This does NOT inoculate people against decided, habitual partisan-aligned moral outrage. The fact that the forum’s worst…most hackified stooge seized upon your comment kinda tells the tale. This is how it works. Preempt and prevent critical, case-by-case assessment. The TWO candidates running for Senate in Georgia are idiots. Smarter than Bugsy, yes, but so are most fixtures and hardware.
I disagree that Warnock is a moron or even close to one. He has come from humble beginnings to graduate from college and then divinity school and has risen to become the 5th Pastor of Ebeneezer Baptist Church. He has been active in civil rights and human rights issues for decades walking in the footsteps of MLK, John Lewis and other great humanitarian leaders of the past.

He is intelligent, eloquent and educated. He has already served two years in the Senate where he is respected by most of his colleagues. He has won four tough eections as a liberal Black Man in Georgia. He has become the first Black American elected to the US Senate ever in the history of Georgia. From where he started, he is an extremely accomplished man. He is obviously bright, smart, talented and what you deem “platitudes that align to party” could very well be his earnest beliefs which have been formed in his dealings with people and government officials throughout his lifetime.

Walker was a great college running back and above average Pro running back. He has had severe mental problems possibly due to multiple concussions over the years. He does not have the education, knowledge or political skills to be a US Senator. However he ran two tough campaigns and batted until the end in the runoff. Then like a class act conceded and offered no excuses and urged his supporters to respect the constitution and our elected officials. Pretty nice….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I really think Reverend Warnock is going to be a great addition to the US Senate. A guy in the mold of Martin Luther King, John Lewis and Medger Evers should be a big plus there. His eloquent and heartfelt speech last night was an excellent example of what an elected official should aspire to. I hope Reverend Warnock has a long distinguished career in the Senate.

Herschel Walker was not suited for the US Senate as he has had a rough time mentally since his retirement from Football. It is not unusual for a person who has played 15+ years of college and pro football to develop mental disabilities and disorders as was proven by Junior Seau, Mike Webster and many other ex football jocks.

Hershel was thrust into running by Donald Trump and he endured over a year of being made fun of and having his personal life attacked. Still he ran two pretty good campaigns and almost won both times. Then he showed a lot of class after he lost a super close race and made no excuses. I hope he is allowed to live out his life in peace and harmony.
I guess time will tell
I expected Walker to lose
Hershel knew his past and jumped in anyway
You know after we met I don't like Trump so using him as excuse don't cut it
Since Warnock used it in 2021 and now in 2022 I want proof his Mama picked cotton in the 50's as a teen___________
If a mold of MLK I guess he's covering the females in his flock!

Presently, I'm more concerned with the Monsoons here and the 300+arces of soybeans I can't attend tooooooooo
Don‘t worry Dawg, Committee Chairwoman Margy Taylor Green will no doubt convene an investigation into e whether or not Mrs. Warnock picked cotton and Tobacco. Right after Laptopgate, CTR Gate and Drag Queen Gate….Now that the GOP has control of the House, all the important issues will be ferreted out on live TV. I can hardly wait!
No one "picks tobacco" ya Prime tobacco...............our government is soooooooo Fvcked up, it bothers me

Jack4freedom

Governor
I guess time will tell
I expected Walker to lose
Hershel knew his past and jumped in anyway
You know after we met I don't like Trump so using him as excuse don't cut it
Since Warnock used it in 2021 and now in 2022 I want proof his Mama picked cotton in the 50's as a teen___________
If a mold of MLK I guess he's covering the females in his flock!

Presently, I'm more concerned with the Monsoons here and the 300+arces of soybeans I can't attend tooooooooo

No one "picks tobacco" ya Prime tobacco...............our government is soooooooo Fvcked up, it bothers me
I grew up in apple country in western Pennsylvania in the 50s and 60’s. It was very common to see migrant black workers picking apples in the big orchards when I was a small kid. It would not be unusual for a young black woman to be picking cotton or harvesting tobacco at that time. Either way, it really doesn’t matter much. Politicians and Preachers have been known to tell a few tall tales now and then. As far as Hershel goes, I think he was a fish out of water on the political trail. He showed himself to be a real battler out there in the backwoods of Georgia hitting all the small towns and counties. He Dan near won twice and showed a lot of class after he lost. I bet he’s glad its over and wish him the best going forward.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Rick is certainly not what I would consider a Trump cultist. That said, I was certainly trying to point out that any impeachment hearings or investigations regarding Trump were well warranted, not “Feigned Piety”, ice cream scoops or daughter on his lap issues but rather cases of illegal activity while he was in office or hoarding and misusing official classified government documents.
Only Trump cultists would describe the events that way. Even if they deny being Trump cultists.

Bugsy McGurk

President

You still haven’t said how you conclude that you’re smarter than Warnock. You only said how awesome you are. What’s your explanation for your claim?

TBLee

Governor
Many people have been arrested but not charged, especially black people in Georgia. Also many wives have made similar unproven charges against their spouses during divorces, but are their any charges filed against Senator Warnock or any convictions? Or are they more likely typical campaign smears?
You mean to say, woman can make claims that are unproven against a mate? So, does that theory hold true in the case of Walker’s accuser as well? Or does it only pertain to Warnocks accusers? Anywho….I stand by what I have previously said. I don’t believe either one of them are a prize. Both parties could have chosen better. I am seriously hoping that come election time, we don’t see Biden or Trump on the ballot. We can do better….we deserve better.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I grew up in apple country in western Pennsylvania in the 50s and 60’s. It was very common to see migrant black workers picking apples in the big orchards when I was a small kid. It would not be unusual for a young black woman to be picking cotton or harvesting tobacco at that time. Either way, it really doesn’t matter much. Politicians and Preachers have been known to tell a few tall tales now and then. As far as Hershel goes, I think he was a fish out of water on the political trail. He showed himself to be a real battler out there in the backwoods of Georgia hitting all the small towns and counties. He Dan near won twice and showed a lot of class after he lost. I bet he’s glad its over and wish him the best going forward.
In the 50's it didn't make any difference what color you were, we all worked the fields and what cotton was grown around here were small family farms and I'm so glad I never had to pick cotton.

Oh well, it is what it is and I'm sure he's glad that dog and pony show is over. I\d just like for it to stop raining every other day so I can finish bean harvest and it will not be first time I've cut beans on Christmas.

Jack4freedom

Governor
In the 50's it didn't make any difference what color you were, we all worked the fields and what cotton was grown around here were small family farms and I'm so glad I never had to pick cotton.

Oh well, it is what it is and I'm sure he's glad that dog and pony show is over. I\d just like for it to stop raining every other day so I can finish bean harvest and it will not be first time I've cut beans on Christmas.
I wish we could develop the technology to send the rain where it’s needed and give guys like you a break. It’s dry as dust here….Good luck.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I wish we could develop the technology to send the rain where it’s needed and give guys like you a break. It’s dry as dust here….Good luck.
Yeah, I'd much rather it go to where it's needed, we've had enough for now, thx

Jack4freedom

Governor
You mean to say, woman can make claims that are unproven against a mate? So, does that theory hold true in the case of Walker’s accuser as well? Or does it only pertain to Warnocks accusers? Anywho….I stand by what I have previously said. I don’t believe either one of them are a prize. Both parties could have chosen better. I am seriously hoping that come election time, we don’t see Biden or Trump on the ballot. We can do better….we deserve better.
My point is that between the two candidates, Warnock was obviously the far superior choice. Not even a close call. Hershel was a great football player and and is now kind of an interesting character. Reverend Warnock has shown that he has what it takes to be a great US Senator and national leader. The people of Georgia and America won a great victory last Tuesday.

TBLee

Governor
My point is that between the two candidates, Warnock was obviously the far superior choice. Not even a close call. Hershel was a great football player and and is now kind of an interesting character. Reverend Warnock has shown that he has what it takes to be a great US Senator and national leader. The people of Georgia and America won a great victory last Tuesday.
A victory? I guess we shall see.