• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Selling coffee too hard? Or .. Selling coffee too hard!!

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The Democrats are racing the Republicans to see who can deregulate fastest, which is the real reason they are supported by a considerable fraction of the big corporations.
This is patently false, preserving your perfect record of untruth.

EatTheRich

President
This is patently false, preserving your perfect record of untruth.
Explain this.

Note that the Dodd-Frank Act regulations which the bipartisan Congressional leaders got rid of were themselves a loosening of the stricter compliance requirements under Sarbanes-Oxley.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Everything got looted in Minneapolis. It wasn't because there was a lack of food. I have several friends in Minneapolis and their grocery stores never closed down, never ran out of food.

It's actually really funny to me...these rioting dumbasses level their very own neighborhoods, then want people to feel sorry for them because their part of town is trashed. Same happened in South Central Los Angeles in 1992.

You can make up your own opinions, you can't make up your own facts...regardless of what the Nazi Democrats tell you.

EatTheRich

President
Everything got looted in Minneapolis. It wasn't because there was a lack of food. I have several friends in Minneapolis and their grocery stores never closed down, never ran out of food.

It's actually really funny to me...these rioting dumbasses level their very own neighborhoods, then want people to feel sorry for them because their part of town is trashed. Same happened in South Central Los Angeles in 1992.

You can make up your own opinions, you can't make up your own facts...regardless of what the Nazi Democrats tell you.
And I bet their neighborhoods coincidentally didn’t have looting either.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, my mistake. You actually just said “make ends meet” which I translated into affording food because that’s a big concern for most people.
People are impacted in many ways. But food is kind of an easy one to manage..

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
And I bet their neighborhoods coincidentally didn’t have looting either.
And they live less than 5 miles away from the destryed neighborhoods, which had plenty of food until the crybabies, "peaceful protesters" looted and torched it.

They destroyed it, they live (or don't...I couldn't care less) without it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Explain this.

Note that the Dodd-Frank Act regulations which the bipartisan Congressional leaders got rid of were themselves a loosening of the stricter compliance requirements under Sarbanes-Oxley.
Exhaustive evidence that Democrats are anti-regulation indeed. Good grief, dude. Give it a bloody rest.

EatTheRich

President
And they live less than 5 miles away from the destryed neighborhoods, which had plenty of food until the crybabies, "peaceful protesters" looted and torched it.

They destroyed it, they live (or don't...I couldn't care less) without it.
“A riot is the language of the unheard.”