• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Selling coffee too hard? Or .. Selling coffee too hard!!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
People don’t riot in the U.S. because they can’t get food and they are denied human rights?
Correct. People riot to destroy things, steal, and ruin the lives of others. Only a fraction protest forr the things you mention... typically drowned out by the thieving boor.

EatTheRich

President
Correct. People riot to destroy things, steal, and ruin the lives of others. Only a fraction protest forr the things you mention... typically drowned out by the thieving boor.
So why did the Great Society programs cut down on rioting so considerably? And why do you keep blaming human rights supporters for the rioting?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I don’t demand anyone work at Starbucks. Neither should you. Those who CHOOSE to work at Starbucks should familiarize themselves with the scope of work prior to taking the job.

…just like everyone else.
It is a soul sucking profession Rick, the cyber era equivalent of shining shoes. I hate big corporations any more, so I'm all for these barristas giving Howard Schultz a collective middle finger. Or I guess now it's "Laxman Narasimhan." People should go get their lattes at the locally owned coffee shops (or the nearest convenience store and "prepare it" themselves.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
No. My issue is with those who don’t work because they are privileged by reason of class reaping the benefits of the labor of those who must work harder in order to carry the privileged on their backs. Starbucks won the competition with other coffee houses because they were the most ruthless in profiting from the unremunerated labor of their employees … and because in addition to the thousands of dollars required for the initial rental of space and equipment the investors also had the money (that is, the accumulated produce of past labor, concentrated in the hands of those who did a fraction of the labor if any) to muscle aside the competition, weather the inevitable ups and downs of the market, and finance rapid expansion.
I am so with you on this, comrade. If only there was a party that actually represented the workers (and small business owners) we could really solve some social problems. The one we know for sure isn't going to solve the problems of the working class is the democrats, so why are you on here all day every day carrying their water???

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So why did the Great Society programs cut down on rioting so considerably? And why do you keep blaming human rights supporters for the rioting?
I don't 'keep blaming human rights supporters for the rioting'. I blame indolent scum and thieves for the rioting. Human rights supporters would be protesting with the level of decency inherent to the issues they seek to elevate to a position of prominence and attention.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Because on the one hand the U.S. is one of a minority of countries made wealthy by the extreme impoverishment of other countries, while on the other hand many still can’t afford nutritious food.
In America? Nutritious food is everywhere. Affordable too.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
People don’t riot in the U.S. because they can’t get food and they are denied human rights?
I can honestly say I've never seen a riot in this country due to lack of food, in my lifetime.

And, the only riots I've seen related to "human rights" were all spurred due to a criminal getting killed...and those were "mostly peaceful" burning their owns parts of town to the ground or the poor little rich kids from Antifa doing it.

Have I seen riots for food shortages and human rights denial on the scale and reasons like we've seen in Cuba, Venezuela, etc.? Not even close...do educate us on the most recent ones in the US...that don't relate back to a dead criminal.

EatTheRich

President
I am so with you on this, comrade. If only there was a party that actually represented the workers (and small business owners) we could really solve some social problems. The one we know for sure isn't going to solve the problems of the working class is the democrats, so why are you on here all day every day carrying their water???
I’m not. In fact I have consistently called for forming a labor party.

EatTheRich

President
I can honestly say I've never seen a riot in this country due to lack of food, in my lifetime.

And, the only riots I've seen related to "human rights" were all spurred due to a criminal getting killed...and those were "mostly peaceful" burning their owns parts of town to the ground or the poor little rich kids from Antifa doing it.

Have I seen riots for food shortages and human rights denial on the scale and reasons like we've seen in Cuba, Venezuela, etc.? Not even close...do educate us on the most recent ones in the US...that don't relate back to a dead criminal.
The peaceful protests for the “criminal” executed without trial turned into riots when curfews made it so people couldn’t get food.

Number_58

The peaceful protests for the “criminal” executed without trial turned into riots when curfews made it so people couldn’t get food.
Provide the source for food riots being due to 10PM curfews.

Only thing I saw getting looted was shoes and clothes. You're saying the 10PM curfews prevented people from getting food before 10PM? LMAO!!

Number_58

In America? Nutritious food is everywhere. Affordable too.
This one makes up such bullshit responses other lefties are thinking "Wow...that was a really stupid thing say. I'll just stay away from this post."

EatTheRich

President
Provide the source for food riots being due to 10PM curfews.

Only thing I saw getting looted was shoes and clothes. You're saying the 10PM curfews prevented people from getting food before 10PM? LMAO!!
They had round-the-clock curfews in both of the cities that had riots.