• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Senile Joe Biden walks back 'You ain't black!' comment

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

Joe Biden expressed regret Friday during a call with black business leaders for suggesting in an earlier interview that African-Americans unsure about whether to support him or President Trump "ain't black."

“I shouldn't have been so cavalier,” Biden said in an afternoon phone call with the U.S. Black Chambers, addressing the controversy within seconds of the session starting.

The public attempt to walk back the remarks underscored how explosive the issue became for the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee's campaign in a matter of hours, at a time when he's working to unite the party and avoid the kind of internal divisions that helped Trump win in 2016.

Biden said he understands the comments sounded like he was taking the black vote "for granted" but insisted that wasn't the case.

"I shouldn't have been such a wise guy," Biden said. "... No one should have to vote for any party, based on their race or religion or background."

sure... NOW no one should do that Joe, because you got nailed for saying it, suddenly it ain't the way it should be, huh.

liberals deserve Joe Biden as a candidate.

Joe Biden expressed regret Friday during a call with black business leaders for suggesting in an earlier interview that African-Americans unsure about whether to support him or President Trump "ain't black."

“I shouldn't have been so cavalier,” Biden said in an afternoon phone call with the U.S. Black Chambers, addressing the controversy within seconds of the session starting.

The public attempt to walk back the remarks underscored how explosive the issue became for the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee's campaign in a matter of hours, at a time when he's working to unite the party and avoid the kind of internal divisions that helped Trump win in 2016.

Biden said he understands the comments sounded like he was taking the black vote "for granted" but insisted that wasn't the case.

"I shouldn't have been such a wise guy," Biden said. "... No one should have to vote for any party, based on their race or religion or background."

sure... NOW no one should do that Joe, because you got nailed for saying it, suddenly it ain't the way it should be, huh.

liberals deserve Joe Biden as a candidate.
I thought he was "joking". LOL

EatTheRich

President
Now Biden needs to show he means it by listening seriously to the Black community about what they want from his campaign, starting with the widespread objections to making Amy Klobuchar his running mate.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Now Biden needs to show he means it by listening seriously to the Black community about what they want from his campaign, starting with the widespread objections to making Amy Klobuchar his running mate.
he's a bad candidate himself, and all his potential vp's are worse. The Dems are screwed.