• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Senior Army Flight Surgeon: Pilots May Die In Mid Flight From COVID Vaccines, DoD Abandoned MRI Scan Protocol

God of War

Governor
I don't think the Karma would be what it seems to be turning out to be if the pro-vaxxers had been human in their attitudes towards the unvaxxed. The nature of Karma is proportional to the energy expended in input. Lets hope and pray the vaxxed aren't ruined in this debacle. I know and love too many people who are vaccinated.

Pilots who have been injected with the experimental COVID-19 vaccine may die in mid-flight from the jab’s adverse heart side effects, a senior U.S. Army flight surgeon warns in an affidavit against Biden administration.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
I don't think the Karma would be what it seems to be turning out to be if the pro-vaxxers had been human in their attitudes towards the unvaxxed. The nature of Karma is proportional to the energy expended in input. Lets hope and pray the vaxxed aren't ruined in this debacle. I know and love too many people who are vaccinated.

Pilots who have been injected with the experimental COVID-19 vaccine may die in mid-flight from the jab’s adverse heart side effects, a senior U.S. Army flight surgeon warns in an affidavit against Biden administration.

Interesting, I wonder if they're going to jail and Court martial him like they're trying to do with that Marine Lt Col.
Chicken $hit bastards

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

GATEWAY PUNDIT.......................My oh my, how many time do we have to show these sites are pure bullsheot that right wingers believe. I swear they could say the Greatest Loser weight 190 lbs and this guy would post it as a fact !

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Are you aware of the large number of vaccinations military members are required to receive in boot and prior to going to duty stations overseas?

I have one friend who got Guillain barre in boot camp and was given a medical discharge and half disability from it. Rare, but it happens.

God of War

Governor
GATEWAY PUNDIT.......................My oh my, how many time do we have to show these sites are pure bullsheot that right wingers believe. I swear they could say the Greatest Loser weight 190 lbs and this guy would post it as a fact !
No worse than CNN, MSNBC, or any number of like biased.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No worse than CNN, MSNBC, or any number of like biased.
1. Gateway Pundit is tin foil hat false news. They've been busted more than once for simply lying.

2. MSNBC is lefy for sure...but they do not intentionlly broadcast false information. When they have broadcast something they failed to investigate sufficiently they have retracted and apologized.

3. Cnn has been far closer to middle of the road than Fox or InfoWars, AON, Washington Times, Washington Examiner or the NY Post.

Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favor the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks

Last updated on April 4th, 2021 at 08:01 pm LEFT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or…

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

• Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims.
Last updated on June 21st, 2021 at 07:54 am QUESTIONABLE SOURCE A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion…

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

God of War

Governor
1. Gateway Pundit is tin foil hat false news. They've been busted more than once for simply lying.

2. MSNBC is lefy for sure...but they do not intentionlly broadcast false information. When they have broadcast something they failed to investigate sufficiently they have retracted and apologized.

3. Cnn has been far closer to middle of the road than Fox or InfoWars, AON, Washington Times, Washington Examiner or the NY Post.

Overall, we rate CNN left biased based on editorial positions that consistently favor the left, while straight news reporting falls left-center through bias by omission. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to several failed fact checks by TV hosts. However, news reporting on the website tends to be properly sourced with minimal failed fact checks

Last updated on April 4th, 2021 at 08:01 pm LEFT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or…

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

• Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims.
Last updated on June 21st, 2021 at 07:54 am QUESTIONABLE SOURCE A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion…

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
CNN and MSNBC lie like the dogs they are. They lie here and they lie there. They lie, lie, lie,lie.... Nicholas Sandman. Jussie Smollet being the most in your face undeniable obvious cases. There are more like them and more less obvious but just as evil shit lies they promulgate. The number of actual imbeciles there seems to make the lying second nature.