• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Serious question for Democrats

StanH

Council Member
I was just watching Debbie Wasserman-Schultz on Fox. She didn't come across as a very good speaker. She was a bit fumbly and stumbly delivering her answers. I didn't see a lot of conviction, either.

Howard Dean spoke well, had the passion, I think he did well.

Any Democrats have any thoughts on her tenure so far, especially with regards to public speaking?

I have to admit I haven't paid much attention to her at all, so am interested in what you think about her.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
From a fundraising perspective,she's done well. As I understand it,the primary function of the party chairs is now fundraising. I generally don't care to listen to campaign committee chairs from either party speak. It's kinda like listening to party strategists on cable talk shows. Too much spin.

StanH

Council Member
I was also thinking that maybe she was nervous because she was on Fox and is used to a more friendly media.

Either way, I'm with you. Hell, I can't even remember the name of the new RNC chair. I know it's kind of a funny name like Priebus or something, but I'm with you. Generate the cash.