• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Seriously, Republican voters – you had one job."

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Red state has turned into an anti-Trump site as the Republican establishment are all out to stop Trump to protect their power. Red State does not speak for true conservatives, it speaks for the establishment of the party and they need to be eliminated.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Red state has turned into an anti-Trump site as the Republican establishment are all out to stop Trump to protect their power. Red State does not speak for true conservatives, it speaks for the establishment of the party and they need to be eliminated.
You obviously really don't read much that's posted there.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Can't say I disagree. How bloody hard is it to nominate a decent candidate?!?
Can't stop remembering all the talk about how deep the GOP bench was before the nominating race even began,especially governors.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
You obviously really don't read much that's posted there.
On the contrary, I have read RED State for years and was pretty much in lock step to the editorials or so I thought. Along comes Trump and starts talking about things never talked about, but always on the guy on the streets mind. Immigration never being addressed properly unless it was amnesty, Lousy trade treaties like NAFTA and why we defer to everyone and get the short stick, or why we don't rain in crazy regulations, high taxes. Donald has a long list of things that the average man wants addressed and when he started talking it was music to our ears and very exciting. As the election cycle went on the conservative entities, like Red State, switch from ignoring him to going into attack mode. This initial attacking of Trump was most confusing to me and many others and as Trump gained steam the opposition grew. How can this be, he is one of us? After a while it became obvious, there is no difference between Democrats and Republicans, they both play the system for power and money and what Trump was preaching is scary as hell to the progressives of both parties. The media being stuges to the parties have jumped in and embraced the attack and gone into destroy mode (Palin Mode).

Many of us know see things for what they are, a corrupt globalist system that no longer works for America and its people. If nothing else Trump's running has woken uss up and the party system will never be the same. I hope a new party comes out of this o we can work to replavce the RINOs like Paul Ryan.

The Best Free Speech Money Can Buy

What's this silentmajoritypatriots? I don't trust any of these funded groups the ruling class keeps detouring us with.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
now this is my kind of writing....humorous with a good dash of mean. LOL

This is like watching the entire fantasy built around Trump’s invincibility crumble like ash.
On the one hand, the defeat in November promises to be complete and utter devastation. Watching the writhing and spitting of his Branch Trumpidian cultists will be delicious.

Jen

Senator
Where's the rules we have to agree with everything our candidate does or says? There's no candidate that is right about everything, although Dems seem to think their are.
Democrats expect the Republican candidate to be perfect.

Look at theirs....Mooohooo hahahahaha...............

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
More from the biased media at RedState. "Toast":

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/08/23/new-poll-donald-trump-toast-virginia/

New Poll: Donald Trump Is Toast In Virginia

Posted at 12:30 pm on August 23, 2016 by Leon H. Wolf

"A new poll from Roanoke College was just released which confirms what a lot of other polls have found: that whatever you think is happening in the national polling, Trump is losing Virginia, and losing it badly. The RC poll shows Trump receiving an astoundingly anemic 32% of the vote in Virginia, and losing to Hillary by 16 points."

"The other polls don't have Trump losing quite that badly in Virginia, but the RCP average now shows Hillary Clinton with a double-digit lead in the Commonwealth, which means that you can take Virginia off the table as a "swing" state - barring a major catastrophe, Hillary Clinton is going to win Virginia walking away."

"This is, to say the least, problematic for Trump's chances in November. Even if he's somehow able to right the ship and recapture Ohio and Florida, he will still lose if he loses either Virginia or Colorado (another state where he is behind by double digits), unless he can pick up an equivalent number of electoral votes from states Bush did not carry in 2004. And as I've laid out here before, doing so will be a borderline impossible task for Trump unless he can firmly establish a 2-3 point national lead, which doesn't look likely at this point."

"In other words: the national polling is bad for Trump at this point, but the state level polling is even worse."