• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Seriously think about it

EatTheRich

President
Today we learned cancer tumors can grow in to human life and grow up to go to college..in his education system this is so..
Do you understand how showing that an embryo “can grow into” human life (with a woman’s active participation) is the exact opposite of showing that it *is* human life? If a child can grow into an adult, does that mean that a child is an adult?

EatTheRich

President
Children in utero are very much viable after about 20 weeks. A tumor is never viable outside the body.
Very few abortions are performed after 20 weeks. Any abortion that is performed at that point is performed for one of 2 reasons:
1) legal restrictions supported by right-wingers prevented an abortion from happening earlier
2) something went horribly wrong with a wanted pregnancy, creating a medical emergency that made abortion the only way of preventing death or gross suffering.

Very few abortions are performed after 20 weeks. Any abortion that is performed at that point is performed for one of 2 reasons:
1) legal restrictions supported by right-wingers prevented an abortion from happening earlier
2) something went horribly wrong with a wanted pregnancy, creating a medical emergency that made abortion the only way of preventing death or gross suffering.
That's a lie.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes I wish I had the total lack of self-respect and integrity required to simply “declare victory” regardless of the content of the discussion.
Sometimes I wish I didn't have to engage with persons who get stuck making failed comparisons of human life to cancer tumors.

Jen

Senator
Democrats are complete and utter degenerates.

1) for abortion
2) for gay marriage
3) for legalized pot
4) for gay adoption
5) for freeing criminals from prison
6) for distributing free money (UBI, Covid aid).
7) for censoring speech
8) for guilty until proven innocent (hypocrisy)
9) for confiscating all weapons (before or after or never bothering to repeal the 2nd)
10) for a vile public square that has pushed Christianity out

And they've bamboozled the silent (and diminishing) majority into going along with it. The list could be even longer with say public money paying for convict sex changes.

I'm wondering if the backlash against all that (and much more) will ever arrive. The truth is that they hate Trump not because he ain't slick smooth talking Willy Obama but because Trump stopped (if temporarily) their communist globalist plans.

THEY HATE TRUMP BECAUSE HE STOPPED THEIR COMMUNIST/GLOBALIST ONSLAUGHT. That is the true root of their hate.
Yes. Yes they are. Degenerates.