• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sessions: Si, el Presidente...we will investigate the Clintons!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sure enough, Trump tweeted a few days ago that the DOJ should go after the Clintons, and now we have Sessions announcing they are exploring going after the Clintons.

The subjects? Uranium and Hillary's emails - oldies but goodies.

El Presidente demanded a distraction and his AG troll, Sessions, knows how to keep his job - he gives el Presidente what he demands!

The latest news from our new Banana Republic of America...

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/360219-sessions-considering-appointing-second-special-counsel-to-probe?amp

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I trust you just saluted el Presidente when approving his banana republican conduct.

;-)
Special Counsel appears to constipate you, good.

Don't you ever sleep, here late after I left and posted before I got up!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Sure enough, Trump tweeted a few days ago that the DOJ should go after the Clintons, and now we have Sessions announcing they are exploring going after the Clintons.

The subjects? Uranium and Hillary's emails - oldies but goodies.

El Presidente demanded a distraction and his AG troll, Sessions, knows how to keep his job - he gives el Presidente what he demands!

The latest news from our new Banana Republic of America...

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/360219-sessions-considering-appointing-second-special-counsel-to-probe?amp
I hope they do it. Maybe the Special Counsel will question HRC on a live broadcast. That would be great.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I hope they do it. Maybe the Special Counsel will question HRC on a live broadcast. That would be great.
I hope they investigate both of the 2016 presidential candidates. Quite unbelievable those were the candidates we had to choose from.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I hope they investigate both of the 2016 presidential candidates. Quite unbelievable those were the candidates we had to choose from.
One of 'em was investigated for 4 years. She was a private citizen for most of that time too.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They've been investigating Trump for what 6 months+ and only find charges on three associates from years past..........and nothing to do with collusion

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
One of 'em was investigated for 4 years. She was a private citizen for most of that time too.
The three Mueller charged were private citizens and Shrill has always had her fingers in the government cookie jar...........far from private

Bugsy McGurk

President
The thoroughly investigated 7-year old uranium deal, that Hillary had nothing to do with, and her 8-year old decision to use private email for official business (something that Hillary's predecessors and at least six Trump senior aides have done, while everybody yawns).

No matter! El Presidente says "Investigate the Clintons!" His hapless AG says "Si, el Presidente!"

;-)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
The thoroughly investigated 7-year old uranium deal, that Hillary had nothing to do with, and her 8-year old decision to use private email for official business (something that Hillary's predecessors and at least six Trump senior aides have done, while everybody yawns).

No matter! El Presidente says "Investigate the Clintons!" His hapless AG says "Si, el Presidente!"

;-)
Once something gets inside the conservative echo chamber,it takes on an eternal life of it's own. There's no escape. Cracks me up.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Once something gets inside the conservative echo chamber,it takes on an eternal life of it's own. There's no escape. Cracks me up.
And, sadly, we have a "president" who works 24/7 to lead the echo chamber in its madness.

Our nation has survived a lot of things, but Trump puts it to the test - the damage will be long-lasting and maybe permanent.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
True.

But you should see the liberal echo chamber, might even be worse if that's possible.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
And, sadly, we have a "president" who works 24/7 to lead the echo chamber in its madness.

Our nation has survived a lot of things, but Trump puts it to the test - the damage will be long-lasting and maybe permanent.
Seems like he hasn't done anything except embarrass the country. But I think most everyone in the world understands what he is all about.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Seems like he hasn't done anything except embarrass the country. But I think most everyone in the world understands what he is all about.
I wish that was the "only" damage he was doing. While all the chaos diverts attention, his EPA works tirelessly to allow more pollution, he and the GOP are stuffing the federal courts with unqualified hacks, and he's taking a wrecking ball to the intel agencies that protect us. And plenty more.

Anyway, Sessions is before Congress today. Here's a piece detailing the Session lies that he will be grilled about today. The guy should plead the 5th, but he can't, practically speaking, because he's the AG - our nation's top law enforcement officer. Sheesh.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/11/13/jeff-sessions-face-crucial-test-russia-house-hearing-tuesday/851996001/

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
True.

But you should see the liberal echo chamber, might even be worse if that's possible.
There's nothing like the right's 24/7 talk radio/FOX News loop on the left. The pot gets continuously stirred on the right.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen it. Stopped watching CNN when they had breaking news with ominous music on Iraq WMD sites that had no WMDs. Stopped watching MSNBC after the 2008 election. As bad as they are,they've got nothing on their counterparts on the right.

Bugsy McGurk

President
There's nothing like the right's 24/7 talk radio/FOX News loop on the left. The pot gets continuously stirred on the right.
Sheesh, the left tried one similar outlet - Air America - and it died due to lack of ratings. The
left just aren't interested in an echo chamber repeating only leftist views. Meanwhile, the radio airwaves are saturated with GOP hate merchants.

The difference is striking.