• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sh&t! now Iran is paying bounties, too!!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
that is a lie and a personal attack.

which is all you have.

(see our exchanges on your stupid made up shit...)
Well, I'm trying to understand why you brought up something from 10 years ago. It suggests that you're trying to change the subject from Trump doing nothing about Putin putting a bounty on our troops' heads.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Hey, it made Wikipedia as well:

In 2010, Iran reportedly paid Taliban fighters $1,000 for each U.S. soldier they kill in Afghanistan.[2] U.S. and British officials have accused Iran of giving support and weapons to the Taliban insurgency in Afghanistan.

And appears other places from 2010 as well:

Iran Pays Bounties to Taliban for Dead Americans

It seems the left can't claim this didn't happen. And it would be difficult to claim that Barack Obama wasn't the President in 2010.

They're in a tough spot. Darn the inconvenient facts!

:D
Of course, it happened.
Did Obama ignore it?
Did Obama claim no one briefed him?
Did Obama deny that it was in his PDB?

What DID Obama do in response to Iran paying bounties for dead Americans?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm trying to understand why you brought up something from 10 years ago. It suggests that you're trying to change the subject from Trump doing nothing about Putin putting a bounty on our troops' heads.
you were?? odd. did you ask me anything? no.

further...it is suspected putin did. did he?

further still... how is contrasting another instance (of confirmed, mind you) bounties...irrelevant?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Jeez, a 10 year old story from the U.K. “Sunday Times.” That’s just like current day briefings from our intel people, no?

That somanabitch Obama should be impeached.
wow, some way to talk of Obama baby mama